Calling the Republican Bluff

What do you expect? They are after all only politicians who will say anything to get elected. Just like our current (and past) president, who continually offered up the moon to get elected. Now watch as they try and get their base to foget about the promises that got them there.....

What does partisan have to do with it? The article spoke the truth. Of course, the truth is the exact opposite of what wingnuts want to hear.

The Republicans cannot do what they promised to do in their campaign rhetoric. It's as simple as that. They were blowing hot air to get idiots to vote for them. And guess what? Idiots like you voted for them.
The article regurgitated a bunch of Keynesian buzz phrases and leftloon spin...Par for the course form HRPuffinstuffPost.

That a loutish wackaloon like you thinks it's truthful speaks volumes.

Hey Fail....

I thought this might help you.

unbiased, unbiassed [ʌnˈbaɪəst]
adj
1. having no bias or prejudice; fair or impartial
2. (Mathematics & Measurements / Statistics) Statistics
a. (of a sample) not affected by any extraneous factors, conflated variables, or selectivity which influence its distribution; random
b. (of an estimator) having an expected value equal to the parameter being estimated; having zero bias
c. Also called discriminatory (of a significance test). having a power greater than the predetermined significance level
unbiasedly , unbiassedly adv
unbiasedness , unbiassedness

unbiased - definition of unbiased by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

No need to thank me.

What does partisan have to do with it? The article spoke the truth. Of course, the truth is the exact opposite of what wingnuts want to hear.

The Republicans cannot do what they promised to do in their campaign rhetoric. It's as simple as that. They were blowing hot air to get idiots to vote for them. And guess what? Idiots like you voted for them.

They were not idiots, the same voters, when they voted for Obama?

Sounds like more Democrats blaming Republicans shit to me. Hey these assholes did that even when they had a Super Majority for God's sake,so what else is new. This shit isn't remotely "Unbiased." What a joke.

Anything that criticizes Republicans is facking liberal to a shathead like you, thus its biased, you can't take any criticism.

Sounds like more Democrats blaming Republicans shit to me. Hey these assholes did that even when they had a Super Majority for God's sake,so what else is new. This shit isn't remotely "Unbiased." What a joke.

Anything that criticizes Republicans is facking liberal to a shathead like you, thus its biased, you can't take any criticism.

But.... but.... but.... Isn't that exactly what you accuse Fox of? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fucking hypocritical little moron. If you had a brain, you'd be dangerous.

But.... but.... but.... Isn't that exactly what you accuse Fox of? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox has outright told lies on a rightwing slant, Huffingtonpost has never told lies., big facking difference.

Let's make it simple for you then. Let's pretend I wrote it and posted it here. Now let's hear your cogent and logical arguments against the piece.

While you work on that, I'll be considering how you guys think that when you post something from a source that isn't true, say the $200 million/day Obama trip to Asia with warships, I might say, "That is not true, because it didn't cost that much and it was comparable to other trips by other presidents."

If I cite an article from HuffingtonPost I get hissing and name calling about lies and bias, something I'm still not altogether convinced the troglodytes on this board understand.

Ira Glasser: Calling the Republican Bluff

I like this very good, unbiased journalistic piece.

First, you really need to look up the word unbiased. An opinion piece against the Republicans is by definition a biased piece. Is bias bad? Not necessarily. But pretending that it doesn't exist is dishonest.

Second, Ira's wrong.

Lowering taxes doesn't necessarily increase the deficit. In fact, if you lower taxes and cut spending even more, you could have a surplus. Not only that, providing more money in the private sector will create jobs.

Now if they lower taxes without lowering any spending or even keeping it the same, than there is questions about whether it will be accomplished.

The Key is cutting spending. I don't know why so many people struggle to understand this. If we can't afford something, we shouldn't spend money on it. It's not like it's a new concept. It's been a good principle since the beginning of time.

Of course, Republicans don't have control of the Senate or the Presidency. They won't get anything passed without action following. If you want to be the party of no, that's fine. But I didn't think you guys liked that idea too much. I suppose party trumps people to you.

Fox has outright told lies on a rightwing slant, Huffingtonpost has never told lies., big facking difference.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Liar.

Idiot.

The piece closes with this...

Given what the Republicans say they want to do, they have no capacity to lead us out of this dilemma, no matter how many elections they win with their campaigns of disinformation.

and you tout it's non-partisan nature? You're a fucking idiot.

Non partisan= pro-Republican to a dipshat like you.

Actually, no Flaylo... non-partisan means non-partisan. Google it. God you're dumb.

Forum List

Back