Calling the ladies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by william the wie, Jun 25, 2011.

1. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,602
    Since this is an adult forum I'm allowed to ask this question but fair warning you may find it more awkward than answering questions about your finances or sexual history.

How strong is the female urge to shop vs. the female sex drive?

How does the relative pull of these two drives change over your life-cycle?

2. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    They are each tempting to the nines, but we are creatures of habit, needing more frequently that which we have had the most of....:thup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,072
    You can always combine the two.:D

[​IMG]

4. william the wie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,602
    the reason I ask is that it is critical to the novel I am writing, "The AWOL Anti-Christ", to get this right as part of women falling away from their natural passion as part of the end-times.

5. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,588
    When they're shopping for sex is it considered a twofer?

6. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    'Kissing the Sultan' is an interesting thing to many women today it seems because in giving women the authoritative measures of men tips the scale in such a way as to distract 'us' from sex. This does NOT mean that women choose power over orgasm but that the shift happens for some that different things bring about the chemical induction in which orgasm provokes.

It is said to not be wise to give women the power of men, perhaps for a reason. It is also something that perhaps other ways of living prove. :eusa_whistle: It is very difficult it seems for our men here in America to retain their rooted 'manliness' when they are put in such a position that they have to 'accommodate' all the ready physical obstacles of women within their work fields.

There are things known and understood about men such as Hitler and his physical/mental attributes/deficiencies. Seriously? Do 'we' want mainstream to be so well equipped that 'that' kind of thing is no longer the necessary secret it may or may not be at this point? :eusa_shhh:

Shopping... always makes me far more in the mood to have sex with my husband, especially if he has successfully and monetarily paid for the necessary things to ensure us the established lives we currently have. *hearts*

7. william the wie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,602
    I hope you are not asking me. I have the wrong plumbing and orientation to answer that from a woman point of view besides which excluding my marriage and prepubescent life less than a quarter of my life was spent in that activity from a male viewpoint. My major sexual complaint is that Gail has really bad arthritis.

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Actually, I have found that on days that my wife has done "heavy" shopping, she is more interested in sex. Something about a good bargain gets her all charged up.

9. Anachronism

Anachronism BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +231
    In my experience most women prefer whichever one they feel can increase their power and influence more.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,963
    Shopping can be a mental illness if you allow it to overtake you. I took a different position where I work that turned out to be more stressful than I had anticipated. I found myself beginning to shop for clothes, jewelry, shoes, every week.

I figured out that I am trying to self medicate so to speak. The shopping was an attempt to make myself feel better. I'm forcing myself to stop this madness.

My boyfriend probably would have been happier if I had used sex instead of shopping.. Never occured to me.