Calling the ladies

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since this is an adult forum I'm allowed to ask this question but fair warning you may find it more awkward than answering questions about your finances or sexual history.

How strong is the female urge to shop vs. the female sex drive?

How does the relative pull of these two drives change over your life-cycle?

Since this is an adult forum I'm allowed to ask this question but fair warning you may find it more awkward than answering questions about your finances or sexual history.

They are each tempting to the nines, but we are creatures of habit, needing more frequently that which we have had the most of....:thup:

You can always combine the two.:D

retail_image.aspx

the reason I ask is that it is critical to the novel I am writing, "The AWOL Anti-Christ", to get this right as part of women falling away from their natural passion as part of the end-times.

the reason I ask is that it is critical to the novel I am writing, "The AWOL Anti-Christ", to get this right as part of women falling away from their natural passion as part of the end-times.

'Kissing the Sultan' is an interesting thing to many women today it seems because in giving women the authoritative measures of men tips the scale in such a way as to distract 'us' from sex. This does NOT mean that women choose power over orgasm but that the shift happens for some that different things bring about the chemical induction in which orgasm provokes.

It is said to not be wise to give women the power of men, perhaps for a reason. It is also something that perhaps other ways of living prove. :eusa_whistle: It is very difficult it seems for our men here in America to retain their rooted 'manliness' when they are put in such a position that they have to 'accommodate' all the ready physical obstacles of women within their work fields.

There are things known and understood about men such as Hitler and his physical/mental attributes/deficiencies. Seriously? Do 'we' want mainstream to be so well equipped that 'that' kind of thing is no longer the necessary secret it may or may not be at this point? :eusa_shhh:

Shopping... always makes me far more in the mood to have sex with my husband, especially if he has successfully and monetarily paid for the necessary things to ensure us the established lives we currently have. *hearts*

When they're shopping for sex is it considered a twofer?
I hope you are not asking me. I have the wrong plumbing and orientation to answer that from a woman point of view besides which excluding my marriage and prepubescent life less than a quarter of my life was spent in that activity from a male viewpoint. My major sexual complaint is that Gail has really bad arthritis.

Actually, I have found that on days that my wife has done "heavy" shopping, she is more interested in sex. Something about a good bargain gets her all charged up.

Shopping can be a mental illness if you allow it to overtake you. I took a different position where I work that turned out to be more stressful than I had anticipated. I found myself beginning to shop for clothes, jewelry, shoes, every week.

I figured out that I am trying to self medicate so to speak. The shopping was an attempt to make myself feel better. I'm forcing myself to stop this madness.

My boyfriend probably would have been happier if I had used sex instead of shopping.. Never occured to me.

In my experience most women prefer whichever one they feel can increase their power and influence more.

:eusa_hand:

Perhaps for some it isn't as much about power and influence as it is what meets the momentary needs of our supposedly fickle hearts.... :lol:

[]Perhaps for some it isn't as much about power and influence as it is what meets the momentary needs of our supposedly fickle hearts.... :lol:

Ah, yes... The American woman, the ultimate example of what can be done over-riding what should be done.

Apparently, it is all about accommodating the 'weaker' vessel... yet it has seemed to shift to the men becoming the weaker minded ones, be it by oppression or else, and THAT does NOT make all of us women feel successful or secure. THAT is perhaps one of the very things that potentially will cause woman who normally would not 'buck the system' and 'uprise' against specific powers that be to do so. It may be considered a backward way of understanding, to put away a 'forward heart', but many amazing people within history set commendable examples in doing so, like William Blake who said "Life in America though must be lived forward must be understood backward".

Apparently, it is all about accommodating the 'weaker' vessel... yet it has seemed to shift to the men becoming the weaker minded ones, be it by oppression or else, and THAT does NOT make all of us women feel successful or secure.

Unfortunately all too many guys will fall all over themselves for any perceived opportunity to "get some". To that end they will accept and associate with women who choose not to engage in the proper and appropriate roles and responsibilities. That significantly blurs the lines between the genders and makes it seem acceptable for guys to act in ways that are not acceptable for a Man.

Last edited:
I think this is getting off topic. A child can be thought of as a slightly larger than average house that amortizes over 18-25 years. The explicit rental cost of a womb per cubic ft. as charged by host mothers is way up there with downtown Tokyo during the bubble.

So let me rephrase this a bit. What is the relative strength of relative strength of the female desires for recreational sex vs. buying adornment to feel pretty?

Are you looking for straight answers or help with the plot of your story? Is the answer to the riddle something that the book will turn on?

For the story you will need to look at the base motivation. What is going to move your story forward and the instincts of your character are going to give you the answer you need, not what other women think.

Is this an "adult" novel? Something to consider....you can shop for sex...and fulfill both criteria.

Are you looking for straight answers or help with the plot of your story? Is the answer to the riddle something that the book will turn on?

For the story you will need to look at the base motivation. What is going to move your story forward and the instincts of your character are going to give you the answer you need, not what other women think.

Is this an "adult" novel? Something to consider....you can shop for sex...and fulfill both criteria.
Partly. If you have an interlinear Bible or concordance there are two critical passages dealing with time travel in the Bible Daniel 7:25 which states the Anti-Christ will attempt to change time and the first half of Revelations 12 which is Matthew 4 in schematic form written in future tense. While some factions of some churches do in fact think Jesus will be literally born again of Mary in the future as the Anti-Christ that causes huge theological problems and that model produces crappy sales as well.

What sells well is the Terminator interpretation:

Sky-net as the Anti-Christ.

The son John Conner sending the father back in time to die for the sins of mankind in making a mechanized world by impregnating Sarah.

With the Terminator as both the Magi and Herod it works.

So, I looked at this template and decided there were great gobs of stories involving the development and testing of the time machine prior to the launch of the hit squad in Revelations 12 using the Biblical template. So yeah, it is story critical. (I'm at page 65 in the writing currently, so it is hard to summarize.) But stories that feature Satan as in Milton's "Paradise Lost" vs. God in his companion work "Paradise Regained" sell much better. Also going from straight to lesbian as the norm involves many steps such as inexpensive cloning of mostly women sex slaves. I think that covers the adult part.

Forum List

Back