Calling all Xtians

Shit. That was so good I had to make a signature out of it... Y'all have fun now. :D

no i am saying you are a liar and anyone with two brains cells realizes that...i am still waiting for proof of me using that term...but alas we both know you have come up empty ...in trying to prove your lies.

I gave you more credit than you are due.

I'm not going to prove you used the term because I ADMITTED THAT YOU DIDN'T. Hellow????

Now Strolling, this is a lie.

Find the passage in the Bible that describes this particular ritual, KK.

You can't because it's not there. It's not a Christian anything.

And I have used the example before...only when I was making fun of someone for making ridiculous comments about Native American practices. It's a Native American practice as well...except I've never actually seen them spit over their shoulder. But the turning and feather thing. I've seen it many, many times.

It seems you're as ignorant of Christianity as you are of your own cult or any other.

you fucking idiot...i never said it was a christian tradition...how damned drunk are you?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!! Game over.. there's no further point in conversing with someone that fucking delusional.

1. You really should post a quote so you don't sound like a babbling idiot (see previous post)
2. Dictionary.com
"Hypocritical".

I honestly don't think you know the meaning of some of the words you like to use.

1. You really should post a quote so you don't sound like a babbling idiot (see previous post)
2. Dictionary.com
"Hypocritical".

I honestly don't think you know the meaning of some of the words you like to use.

I prefer Merriam-Webster myself:

Main Entry:
hyp·o·crite Listen to the pronunciation of hypocrite
Pronunciation:
\ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date:
13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You completely contradict all things Christian.

However, non-Christians can't judge my Christianity or my compliance.

You have no Christian standing and no understanding, and I don't answer to you.

The biggest flaw for xtian fundies, funny that you took offense first and then you repeat the reason many came up with that term.

Find a hate-filled post against gays?
Pagans don't warrant hate as a group. They warrant ridicule, and I'll grant that I've indulged in some.

Post the links and the quotes. I did.

But then, you lie. You lie about the bible, you lie about what you said even when the posts are still on the same page of the thread.

Sorry if you're having trouble tracking.

fucking NASA couldn't track your shit.

where in your study of Jesus and/or the Bible did you learn that being rude, crude and generally unacceptable was next to godliness?

i've read the book and seen the movie, and i've apparently slept through the part where Jesus said, "Hate your neighbor."

before you accuse anyone, take a look at yourself.

Well, I never heard of it till yesterday, you xxxxing Xtian cry baby!

(just ribbin' ya! ok? no bad rep, please)

Shall we add it too mani's list of Offensive Epithets ?

I never heard of it until yesterday either.:eusa_shifty:

And who do you have ME confused with? I'm not in the habit of neg repping anyone. Well, except MichaelCollins, but he's a douche.

fucking NASA couldn't track your shit.

where in your study of Jesus and/or the Bible did you learn that being rude, crude and generally unacceptable was next to godliness?

i've read the book and seen the movie, and i've apparently slept through the part where Jesus said, "Hate your neighbor."

before you accuse anyone, take a look at yourself.

LMAO! I O U 1 Rep. :D

Forum List

Back