Calling all Pagans!

Jeh is Jehovah - YHWH - Creator - Lord of Lords

Nut = Edible seed ... So I would want to know exactly how I am one.

ABS -
Just depends who is out of the box. It depends who does what with what knowledge they have. There are many Christians that make their connection with the Creator and there are many that do not. One that does will not judge or disconnect to be right to another. They may teach the understanding that they have to another that may not be aware.

I can tell you that anyone that fails to understand another and judges them with prejudice does not have the realtionship with the Creator. It is something that one does not do. You must walk that fine line while teaching others about what you know and be carefull not to judge them on their beliefs. It is sad to say that our own people have deemed themself Elite and responsible for making this world so confusing today and spread out the Truth of our existence. Many Elitiest will say that was their duty but who gave it to them to do?

I can see your points on eatting from the Tree which I meant in a different term then you I believe.

Idolism and False Gods(Fallen Angels/Angels/Marcrobes) for knowledge and power = eatting from the tree of knowledge

One question for the Creator.... Wow who would know what to ask?
I speak everyday many times with him. Since the day I found my connection I have had favor, prayers answered, haven't been sick, clear mind, great attitude. It is all because of what he has imparted to me.

Jeh is Jehovah - YHWH - Creator - Lord of Lords

Nut = Edible seed ... So I would want to know exactly how I am one.

ABS -
Just depends who is out of the box. It depends who does what with what knowledge they have. There are many Christians that make their connection with the Creator and there are many that do not. One that does will not judge or disconnect to be right to another. They may teach the understanding that they have to another that may not be aware.

I can tell you that anyone that fails to understand another and judges them with prejudice does not have the realtionship with the Creator. It is something that one does not do. You must walk that fine line while teaching others about what you know and be carefull not to judge them on their beliefs. It is sad to say that our own people have deemed themself Elite and responsible for making this world so confusing today and spread out the Truth of our existence. Many Elitiest will say that was their duty but who gave it to them to do?

I can see your points on eatting from the Tree which I meant in a different term then you I believe.

Idolism and False Gods(Fallen Angels/Angels/Marcrobes) for knowledge and power = eatting from the tree of knowledge

One question for the Creator.... Wow who would know what to ask?
I speak everyday many times with him. Since the day I found my connection I have had favor, prayers answered, haven't been sick, clear mind, great attitude. It is all because of what he has imparted to me.

ah Jehovah------didn't know he had a nickname-my bad.

Well, you people ran Preseli off. I only came here because she and Bones asked me to. I don't know why you christian types flock to this blog or thread or whatever you call it, when all you want to do is to release your smart ass comments. I haven't had any fun at all so far, because I'm too busy responding to: "See?? I was right, the Pagans were wrong. See?? See how cool my uptight christian ass is?" What a big ol' crock of shit this place is.

I didn't run anyone off. But take a good look at what you posted. "You Christian types."

WHAT have I posted that has ANYTHING to do with whether or not I'm a Christian? NOTHING.

The user you named decided to jump in here, on me, like some avenging angel, but SHE got run off? More like she got back in her face what she dished out. If she can't handle THAT, then she needs to run and hide.

never in my wildest dreams did i think this thread would result in this. I ask several of my friends...both pagans and christians to come to this board. I found this board to be pretty open and informative. I am puzzled that no one objected to me joining this board nor attacked me...well except for allie and i just overlook her. I do not understand why when others joined it became a problem?

I hope eyes will return. I think she was taken back to the reaction from people on this board. I had told her people were more open minded here. unfortunately she ran into a few who werent.

Making my point for me? No Christians attacked in this thread but Allie, either. The nonreligious people that attacked would attack anyone that believes in ANY religion.

And what no one seems to have figured out YET, is I haven't attacked anyone's religion and I am the one that seems to be the focal point for the accusation simply because I disagree with the attitudes of some people and pointed out their hypocritical behavior.

But it seems some are so overly-sensitive to religious persecution that they see it where it doesn't exist.

The fact is, this board is open, and most people DON'T care what others believe in. But it is also open to those who DO care.

Your friends are welcome here so long as they abide by the rules. However, they are also fair game like anyone else and if I, like anyone else, sees an argument I/they don't like, I/they are just as free to voice our opinions as you are.

Basically what started me off was someone whining because they were attacked, erroneously labelling all those doing the attacking as Christian, and makin shitty comments about this board as a result.

Start talking shit about this board and you'll think I passed up the Flash getting to the post it'll be so fast.

Moderate levels of trying to stay online long enough to get somebody's phone number and get laid. I was asked to come here, or I wouldn't be here. And P told me she was leaving because the christians here are in such a tizzy. And your god didn't split me, Bitch. So keep your fractured theology to yourself. And good luck getting a phone number.

well think again. There are no Christians in a tizzy. How many times do I have to say ONE Christian extremist has attacked your religion? Religion has been irrelevant to the last 15 pages.

Seems like your friend considers ANY attack or questioning anything as "Christians in a tizzy." That's your friend's problem.

Bones, I don't see why you like it here so much. I've had so much shit out of the Mod Squad, I can't even get to know the real folk. Whatever. I'm not looking for phone numbers (and I know you aren't either)

Have you seen ANYONE act as a moderator in ANY capacity toward you? This is where you shake your head from side to side and say, "Why no, I haven't."

YOU and some others are the only ones who keep mentioning the word. We're voicing our PERSONAL opinions. You know ... those things we are just as entitled to as you?

Lay off the "mods this ... mods that ..." crap. When I act as administrator for this board, there'll be no doubt in your little mind about it and my participation in anay discussion will have come to an end.

The only ones being arguementative in here ARE the 2 moderators, which says a lot to me. I'm just responding to their blather. If Broken doesn't like my attitude, and I sure do have one, then why doesn't she find someplace else to play? I'm not in here to be suger sweet, coddle someone and perhaps score a phone number. That's what I mean. I came here to talk to you and my other sisters, one of which has already likened this hole to a Penecostal Prayer Meeting and left, and the other is MIA. So that leves you to be agast and me to beat off the froth-mouthed so called moderators. Boy, some fun.

A Pentecostal Prayer Meeting? Back that allegation up. Show me where you have been attacked by Christians because of your religion in this thread?

Again, don't worry about my position on the board. My argument is because some of y'all are about as full of shit as Christimas turkeys and no other reason.

I see many of the Pagan's out here and open about it, it is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because it is out of the normal box that most people live in and people need to know that there is more out there.

Some home arguements that there is more then one way to God and what not,
Jesus was the turning point for us, He told us that God is all around us and part of us. He said we must go to God not as a servant but as a child asking his Father. So if any of you thinking that you can do BM or any dark art why do you?

Maybe you should look at what
Do not eat from the tree of knowledge means.....

You are eatting from the Tree of Knowledge which was specifically told not to and what happened to the people that did? Their connection with the Creator was lost and favor was not shown to them.

Dude, just what we DIDN'T need is YOUR whacky shit.

Yeah, and I'm the extremist.

KK came in here bashing Christians, too.

Pretty interesting that it was during my absence that the Christians chased off the losers. How does that affect my "extremist" tag?

Just in case you missed the newsflash ... the "two moderators" are being villified here. You wouldn't know I was a Christian unless I told you, and most assuredly the like of you have me condemned to Hell since I don't buy the specific brand you're selling.

And shattered is an atheist.

Damn, that kind of just blows your shit out of the water, doesn't it?

I realize that there are a bunch of christian zealots on here, and that's why my frineds have already gone except one. I don't know why Bones would want to stay here, but I respect her wishes. As for me, I don't have time for your christain BS.

Prove it. Name them. You keep making accusations, back them up. This is a debate board, so debate. Provide your evidence. A list of names of Christian zealots will do nicely.

Well, you people ran Preseli off. I only came here because she and Bones asked me to. I don't know why you christian types flock to this blog or thread or whatever you call it, when all you want to do is to release your smart ass comments. I haven't had any fun at all so far, because I'm too busy responding to: "See?? I was right, the Pagans were wrong. See?? See how cool my uptight christian ass is?" What a big ol' crock of shit this place is.
Cry-fucking-babies.

I realize that there are a bunch of christian zealots on here, and that's why my frineds have already gone except one. I don't know why Bones would want to stay here, but I respect her wishes. As for me, I don't have time for your christain BS.
Translation: WUH-WUH-WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The Apostles referred to Jesus as "Jee" all the time.

Ya know....I kinda have some nicknames for God myself......I like to call Him "Dude" on occasion. Most often, I call Him Father. Sometimes, He lets me call Him Dad.

Oh yeah.......as far as the phone number squabble.......

Ya wanna argue with me in real life....fine.....call me at Edited for content. Allie.....I promise that I will set you straight.

Sorry.. No phone numbers posted; if you want to pass one on, do it via email. Thanks. -Shattered

Hello, I am a Pagan. I follow Hecate, she is the Goddess of Witches and well as the Goddess of crossroads. She is a Moon Goddess.

Please use this thread to let us know what you believe? Also what holidays do you celebrate?

pa·gan (pgn)
n.
1. One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.
2. One who has no religion.
3. A non-Christian.
4. A hedonist.
5. A Neo-Pagan.

pagan - definition of pagan by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I always think of pagans as people that worship the earth, or do spells & rituals, or believe in mystical Gods & Goddesses. So I would say I'm not Pagan, but I also don't belong to any religion. So according to the dictionary definition it would label me pagan.

My experiences with organized religions have been oppressive in one form or another. Admittedly there have only been two religions I am mostly familiar with and they aren't considered mainstream. Recently I have been doing genealogy and I found out my great grandmother's family was hebrew, she broke away from her family and married some swedish guy and they practiced no religion. I only believe in God & Prayer. I don't really know what that makes me:eusa_eh:

I do know Astrology, and I used to work from home on the psychic hotline when my 2nd ex husband was in school. So I know a little about that, but I don't think pagans are into that are they?

I don't like celebrating any holidays.

Forum List

Back