Call me crazy

• Banned
The Chimera; Greek:, Chímaira "she-goat") was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. It is usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head,[1] and was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra.

The term Chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or dazzling.

The seeing of a Chimera was an omen for disaster.

Chimera (mythology) - Wikipedia

So regardless, Chimera or Minerva, or Zerubbabel or Donald Trump.... where can one go if the society around you is more into mythology and its magical practices, more into what Donald Trump is doing or not doing, then living peacefully day to day with getting normal daily work done without having the children cry out in fear because of the sudden motorcyclists that rev their motors in family neighborhoods where new borns are being nursed and raised?

It's no wonder why children are growing up with lower intelligence levels. They have been startled nearly out of their sanity before they got a chance to develop any sanity.

The more confusing part of this picture is that the adults, the parents, the police, the law enforcers, the law makers, the aged in the neighborhood... it seems they are completely fine with all the ruckus.

I mean, think about it... You need to be at least 18 to acquire a motorcycle driving license. Over 21 to really know how to zoom on it like an everyday city pro.

We're not talking about a 500 cc stock... we're talking 600 cc inline 4 in neighborhood 25 mph streets.

I mean, these are the basics going on.....

But how do such riders just ride everyday and not pay any rent or mortgage bills? There is no 'work' or employment in residential neighborhood areas where constant revving of the motorcycles are needed....

So what could it mean if a city is not enforcing the safety and well being of its own new borns or the safety and well being of any seniors which are around?

I'm just as 'lost' myself... I think I know... It would be a tourist city. Where tourists are the majority of persons seen on the streets.

And when you try to make sense of this all with 'mendulum' people, or minerva people, or Zerubbabel people, or Donald Trump people, all you get is the run around. Mendulum people say that it is their right to do as they desire.. So too, the Minerva people.. The Zerubbabel and Donald Trump people say, 'Can't we just make America Great again'?

It seems as if it is a battle between the daily free to do as wanted persons and the daily I must get my responsibilities taken cared of persons.

The mendulum and minerva people have the basic responsibilities that the Zerubabbel and Donald Trump people have. To get through each day the best way they know how. Some prefer a little more weed than others. Others not as much.

Poor parents to such places. Those that have to wait around until the young ones move on, go to college and get a good paying job in another part of town so that their children's friends won't 'tear' up the place while they try to live their lives in rest and peace in the homes they are quietly retired in.

So often such retired ones are swept under the rugs of their homes and undergo external attacks by the newly 'we are the people' rising attitudes.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity more so than it has to do with 'attitudes' of disrespecting those that were there before we moved in. And I'm not referring to the ones that were on the sides of the roads either. Home owners.. Tax payers. Those that worked and paid to keep the streets paved so that the new 'we are the people' attitudes can cause havoc upon.

Poor poor poor retired ones.. Sooner or later, the youths will learn how to properly fill out their tax forms, yearly. But until then, because of some Universal Law of share with those whom take, the takers will be allowed to take, step upon, trod upon, and say, 'we did it right' and 'we didn't hurt anyone'.

I'm wondering if this is how GOD is showing HIS Love towards them. The next generation being of age to work and cause havoc on the children of Generation Alpha, those born in and after the year of 2010. Happy 8th Birthday, Generation Alpha!

And let's not forget that the majority of Zika births were within this Generation. So to keep their minds and hearts more safe than troubled and turbulent, allowing for their bodies to have some peace and goodness might be the kinder and more considerate thing to do towards them.

Unless you don't mind having your neighbor's children pass away because of your friends' attitudes of 'self rights'.

Asking God doesn't seem to be helping any. The police just don't want any part of God whatsoever.

And so there are the Mendulums, the Minervas, the Zerubabbels and Donald Trumps. And then there are the police who enjoy riding around with their siren on without ever putting anyone in those sirened vehicles. If they do, they give front seat rights to them.

How does this happen? Well I look at it like this. If they see them, with their eyes, as 'good' persons, then why wouldn't they treat them as they see them?

But that is not the concern. Of course they are 'persons' just like every other person. But every other person does not need to have police called on them for a legitimate crime, such as vagrancy. It isn't the appearance that is disconcerting. It is the act of them in the act of committing a 'break' of the Law that the residents are supposed to follow and adhere to, themselves, that is disconcerting when Law enforcers 'see' them as 'good' and not breaking an established law and speaking to them and treating them as though they are just alike, if not more 'good' than the tax payers that are keeping the roads paved and the fire hydrants in good order.

Of course if you can 'see' the wrong doer as 'good and clean', then those that are sweating due to work stress and frustrated with traffic and lack of noise control, would be seen as the 'wrong doers' and the 'criminals' because they are not as 'at ease' as the ones they first see as the 'good and clean' ones.

But how are adults who are paid a salary and wearing a badge and possessing a fire arm with permission to use it when necessary, not doing their basic 'job duties' which are written and listed on paper and not on the hearts nor in their memory? Car registration needs to be upkept yearly. Why have police stopped asking for registration and safety check and insurance? Well, they still ask for Insurance but registration is often times slurred out in the speech over the insurance papers.

And with all the prementioned motor cycles breaking laws, such as vagrancy and noise laws, why is there not one police stop?

The answer is clearer than not.

They are part of the Mendulums and Minervas.

Omar Mateen is an example of a Mendulum or Minerva person.

For no other reason than what his Mendulum or Minerva teachings has warped his mind into thinking, he picked up some pretty highly precisioned fire arms, learned how to properly 'handle' them and went off one night to the nearest or aforethought gay night club and began to live out his Mendulum or Minerva ideas and thoughts.

Where did he acquire such Mendulum or Minerva ideas? Past men and women who also did the same. With free exercise to do as they felt and wanted, with no restrictions to what they desired, they finally became so lost without responsibilities that the only remaining thing to do was involve themselves in drug induced spiritual journeys and trips that led them to let go of the responsibility to and of 'self' to open them selves up to 'anything' that the drugs caused visions and teachings of. To the point, even, of manslaughtering in the First Degree. This gave rise to Premeditated Manslaughter in the First Degree, which was done with a little scheming on their part. And then moved onto Premeditated Murder.

The terms Manslaughter and Murder has changed throughout history of course, but nonetheless. from a letting go of responsibilities to the willful, deliberate premeditated, murder and manslaughter to another human being that sometimes were complete strangers to the attacker. And then from there to begin forming into a Mendulum or Minerva person within the society.

M&Ms are not always as nice as they are portrayed in the commercials.

I however, do not subscribe to Commercials that make me feel good only if I can purchase what they are advertising.

Just imagine if they can advertise weed or dope on T.V.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I keep hearing the word 'mendullum'. At first I thought it was part of the human brain. However upon looking into it, I found out that it wasn't.

These are the parts of the brain:

And so I thought, then what could Mendullum be?
The closest thing I got was this...

The Chimera
I thought Mendullum was 2 balls in a bag, swinging between the knees like a pendulum.

Welcome Cray Cray :lol:

ba659aa06ccab7483e6cfdd4ffb15e63.gif

Forum List

Back