Caligula......revisited

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There's an old myth (unproven by historians) that the Roman Emperor, Caligula, wanted to have his favorite horse be part of the counsel in the Roman senate. Whether true or not, we will never know since Caligula was assassinated before his excesses (bordering on all-out insanity) ever materialized. What is historically accurate, however, is that Caligula's overall objective was to weaken and even ridicule the senate/counsel that seemed to stand in his way from all-out personal despotism.

Of course, our beloved Trump is no Caligula, but his choices for a cabinet is troubling from two important reasons.

First, these Trump nominees have not been fully vetted to adequately determine if their previous (and current) businesses present a conflict of interest and may lead to what is commonly referred to as "legal corruption."

Second, some of these nominees have openly stated prior to their nomination that the entity that they would lead should be disbanded, leading to the obvious conclusion that their confirmation is equivalent of allowing the wolves into the hen house, or allowing a Trojan Horse inside the walls of the department which they would head.

One of Trump's rhetoric (one that I agreed with) was to curtail the influence on government from lobbyists. Unfortunately the reality appears to be that these same "lobbyists" are now possibly to head crucial departments that they once lobbied for tax payers' favors.

I thought this thread was about Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Nope, it's just another thread by a DemNazi hoping to disrupt Democracy

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein | New York Post

Anthony Weiner reportedly sexts 15-year-old: 'I would bust that tight pussy'

Report: Bill Clinton Wasn't Only One to Go to 'Sex Slave Island,' Hillary Went with Him--'Six Times'

Suspected Pedophile Ring Exposed

Anthony Weiner rides through sex addiction rehab on a horse | New York Post

“I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week,”

Hillary Clinton raped Cathy O’Brien

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall’s wife and I arrived.

“Hillary, I brought you something you’ll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch.”

“Hmm?” Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself “Show me.”

Hall’s wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. “Is she clean?” Hillary asked, meaning disease free.

“Of course, she’s Byrd’s,” she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, “Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.”

“It means she’s clean,” Hillary said matter-of-factually as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in and shared with high ranking government officials, that sex slaves were “clean” to the degree that none of my abusers had to take precautions such as wearing condoms.

Hall’s wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation. Hillary exclaimed, “God!” and immediately began performing oral sex on me. Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina, Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose.

Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, “Eat me, oh, god, eat me now.” I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and Bill Hall’s wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, “How’d it go?”

Last edited:
There's an old myth (unproven by historians) that the Roman Emperor, Caligula, wanted to have his favorite horse be part of the counsel in the Roman senate. Whether true or not, we will never know since Caligula was assassinated before his excesses (bordering on all-out insanity) ever materialized. What is historically accurate, however, is that Caligula's overall objective was to weaken and even ridicule the senate/counsel that seemed to stand in his way from all-out personal despotism.

Of course, our beloved Trump is no Caligula, but his choices for a cabinet is troubling from two important reasons.

First, these Trump nominees have not been fully vetted to adequately determine if their previous (and current) businesses present a conflict of interest and may lead to what is commonly referred to as "legal corruption."

Second, some of these nominees have openly stated prior to their nomination that the entity that they would lead should be disbanded, leading to the obvious conclusion that their confirmation is equivalent of allowing the wolves into the hen house, or allowing a Trojan Horse inside the walls of the department which they would head.

One of Trump's rhetoric (one that I agreed with) was to curtail the influence on government from lobbyists. Unfortunately the reality appears to be that these same "lobbyists" are now possibly to head crucial departments that they once lobbied for tax payers' favors.

Got to love regressive speculation with no facts or foundation.

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein | New York Post

Report: Bill Clinton Wasn't Only One to Go to 'Sex Slave Island,' Hillary Went with Him--'Six Times'

“I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week,”

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall’s wife and I arrived.

“Hillary, I brought you something you’ll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch.”

Hall’s wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. “Is she clean?” Hillary asked, meaning disease free.

“Of course, she’s Byrd’s,” she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, “Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.”

“It means she’s clean,” Hillary said matter-of-factually as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in and shared with highr ranking government officials that sex slaves were “clean” to the degree that none of my abusers had to take precautions such as wearing condoms.

Hall’s wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation. Hillary exclaimed, “God!” and immediately began performing oral sex on me. Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina, Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose. Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, “Eat me, oh, god, eat me now.” I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and Bill Hall’s wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, “How’d it go?”
Had Hillary won, she could have been Claudius to Biill's Messilina ... but then Caligula and Slick would be Chelsea's parents ..... oh my.

In my never ending search for intelligent life in the universe, I'm finding it more and more difficult to find it here.

In my never ending search for intelligent life in the universe, I'm finding it more and more difficult to find it here.

Do you ever wonder why most UFO sightings seem to occur in The Country?
It's because aliens have concluded that the big cities are infected with Liberals and there is no point in searching for intelligent life there.

I can't wait for the whole feeding liberals to the lions games to start. Emperor Trump will charge you the going rate for a liberal but then you personally get to push them into the den. It's going to be more popular than football.

I can't wait for the whole feeding liberals to the lions games to start. Emperor Trump will charge you the going rate for a liberal but then you personally get to push them into the den. It's going to be more popular than football.

Sadly for most Americans, the GOP would never go there. However, if we had continued on with Obama's 3rd term, the radical left most definitely would have no problems feeding The Christians to the Lions and charging admission for it.

Second, some of these nominees have openly stated prior to their nomination that the entity that they would lead should be disbanded, leading to the obvious conclusion that their confirmation is equivalent of allowing the wolves into the hen house, or allowing a Trojan Horse inside the walls of the department which they would head

Why would Trump not pick people to implement his policies? Why would he have someone in favor of keeping a department he wants to disband? That's ridiculous. If I were president, I'd totally put libertarians in charge of all the departments I want to get rid of. If I can find that many libertarians, LOL. What better way to get rid of them?

What you're really objecting to is he's picking people who disagree with ... you. You voted for the criminal. Elections have consequences. You lost. Get in the back of the bus

“It means she’s clean,” Hillary said matter-of-factually as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in and shared with highr ranking government officials that sex slaves were “clean” to the degree that none of my abusers had to take precautions such as wearing condoms.

Hall’s wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation. Hillary exclaimed, “God!” and immediately began performing oral sex on me. Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina, Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose. Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, “Eat me, oh, god, eat me now.” I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and Bill Hall’s wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, “How’d it go?”
Had Hillary won, she could have been Claudius to Biill's Messilina ... but then Caligula and Slick would be Chelsea's parents ..... oh my.

You worked too hard for that one. LOL, not something Democrats hear too often, is it? That you worked too hard? LOL

If I were president, I'd totally put libertarians in charge of all the departments I want to get rid of.

Ahhhhhh. a "libertarian" who, by definition, derides the federal government.....until s/he needs the federal government......basically a hypocrite that lies to oneself.

Why would Trump not pick people to implement his policies?

BTW, "refresh" my memory....Did Trump run on a platform to DISBAND departments such as energy, education and commerce as Perry did?

Heck, at that point, once having won the election, Trump should have stated that he would not even nominate anyone for those departments....it's a waste of money and time and effort.....

Finally, if those 3 above departments are NOT dismantled, would any of you morons turn against your orange messiah?......Anyone??? Anybody????

If I were president, I'd totally put libertarians in charge of all the departments I want to get rid of.

Ahhhhhh. a "libertarian" who, by definition, derides the federal government.....until s/he needs the federal government......basically a hypocrite that lies to oneself.

What department do I want to get rid of I would ever want services from? You are so full of shit. Or is this another of your moronic I'm an anarchist senior moments?

Why would Trump not pick people to implement his policies?

BTW, "refresh" my memory....Did Trump run on a platform to DISBAND departments such as energy, education and commerce as Perry did?

Heck, at that point, once having won the election, Trump should have stated that he would not even nominate anyone for those departments....it's a waste of money and time and effort.....

Finally, if those 3 above departments are NOT dismantled, would any of you morons turn against your orange messiah?......Anyone??? Anybody????

He said he was going to reduce overhead and regulation and those are three of the biggest job killing departments in government. So yeah, it's completely consistent with his campaign.

And I'm a Republican, you're back to the gay obsession with my having to be a Republican, huh? What would happen if I wasn't? Your world would shatter. You're creepy, stop obsessing on my political affiliation

Got to love regressive speculation with no facts or foundation.

So, you're one of those nitwits who sees NO conflicts of interest with these nominees?

I'm just not a nitwit that just invents shit from thin air. Most don't need government to be successful, they've demonstrated leadership and the ability to be productive in the real world. They're the very kind of citizens the founders hoped would serve in our government. They are of the people.

I know your regressive butt hurt has you anxious, but you'll get over it. Get back to us when you actually have evidence of wrong doing, until they just STFU.

Caligula means......Little boot
Trump means.....Little hands

Forum List

Back