I moved my two retirement accounts to less risky stocks and bonds

R

rdean

Investment companies have levels of risk. For the company that handles my investments, 1 is the least risky and 5 the most risky and far as the different funds. In a good economy, the more risk, the greater the chance of a high return.

So I move one down to 2 and the smaller one to 3. I think Trump will ruin our economy.

Republicans have this fault where they imagine how something is going to work and then it doesn't work out that way and they are always shocked. Examples:

Bush assumed Iraq needed liberation. He marched troops in and "liberated" the country. And how did they react:

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Bush was shellshocked at the Iraqi's for not naming him hero.

Then you have GOP economic policy. Tax cuts pay for themselves. Cut corporate tax and they will create jobs. Deregulate.

Republicans controlled the entire government under Bush. They did all those things and how did that work out? The Great Recession.

Now we have Trump. He is going to "redo" all of our trade agreements. End our healthcare for "something terrific". Fire hundreds of thousands of government workers, if not millions. Deregulate and cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations.

From what Republicans did before and how that worked out, what do they expect different this time?

Republicans have this fault where they imagine how something is going to work and then it doesn't work out that way and they are always shocked

:wtf:

Um ... yeah ... thank the Lord Democrats don't do that ...

:wtf:

Investment companies have levels of risk. For the company that handles my investments, 1 is the least risky and 5 the most risky and far as the different funds. In a good economy, the more risk, the greater the chance of a high return.

So I move one down to 2 and the smaller one to 3. I think Trump will ruin our economy.

Republicans have this fault where they imagine how something is going to work and then it doesn't work out that way and they are always shocked. Examples:

Bush assumed Iraq needed liberation. He marched troops in and "liberated" the country. And how did they react:

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Then you have GOP economic policy. Tax cuts pay for themselves. Cut corporate tax and they will create jobs. Deregulate.

Republicans controlled the entire government under Bush. They did all those things and how did that work out? The Great Recession.

Now we have Trump. He is going to "redo" all of our trade agreements. End our healthcare for "something terrific". Fire hundreds of thousands of government workers, if not millions. Deregulate and cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations.

From what Republicans did before and how that worked out, what do they expect different this time?
Wow, this is great freakin' news.

I'm a Financial Advisor, CFP, ChFC, CLU, and I have FINALLY found the ONE person who knows how to time the stock market.

Can you send me your personal information so I can get stock market tips from you in the future?

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

I'm a Financial Advisor, CFP, ChFC, CLU, and I have FINALLY found the ONE person who knows how to time the stock market.

Can you send me your personal information so I can get stock market tips from you in the future?
Invest in Artificial Intelligence. Automation isn't enough. It has to be driven by something.

9 tech giants investing big in artificial intelligence and you should know about

http://money.usnews.com/investing/s...ntelligence-stocks-10-companies-betting-on-ai

Forrester Predicts Investment In Artificial Intelligence Will Grow 300% in 2017

Who's set to make money from the coming artificial intelligence boom?

I hope that helped.

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Invest in Artificial Intelligence. Automation isn't enough. It has to be driven by something.

9 tech giants investing big in artificial intelligence and you should know about

You're the last one anybody should take investment advice from, Derp

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

I know, I'm shredding my CPA license as we speak... because.. when Rderp talks, people listen!

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

I know, I'm shredding my CPA license as we speak... because.. when Rderp talks, people listen!

I just roll my eyes and snicker

How much you want to be one of Rturd's "accounts" looks like this.

truck+full+of+cans.jpg

Saving the planet is priceless....

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Trump can just blame Bush.

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

I just roll my eyes and snicker

Well, yeah.... me too.

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

you don't like terrific? hmmmm that seems unhuman.

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Trump can just blame Bush.
why stop what's been working right?

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

http://money.usnews.com/investing/s...ntelligence-stocks-10-companies-betting-on-ai

Forrester Predicts Investment In Artificial Intelligence Will Grow 300% in 2017

Who's set to make money from the coming artificial intelligence boom?

I hope that helped.

Hoping technology can give you what you failed to work to obtain? I don't think that's how ai works

If one thinks Trump will ruin the economy, work of capital fluidity and credit score.

Good days will come for people like that.

If one thinks Trump will ruin the economy, work of capital fluidity and credit score.

Jesus, that makes no sense... how drunk are you? Stay away from the Internet and your online accounts. You may make some pretty bad trades.

Jesus, that makes no sense... how drunk are you? Stay away from the Internet and your online accounts. You may make some pretty bad trades.
You have no idea, do you? If the economy goes bad, those with cash and great credit can make great money. I did very well from 2009 to 2011 because of the Bush stupidities. I retired, in part, because of it to a super life. You don't manage your money well do you.

Forum List

Back