California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

No skeptics is denying climate change exist, they dispute the AGW hypothesis as being credible and that climate models already failed in the short term.
This warming is man-made through the use of carbon emissions.
Prove it!

Come on and post up EMPERICALLY OBSEVERED EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT your supposition.

Bob already destroyed your 800,000 year bullcrap HERE at post 47. Others knew you were comically wrong and laughed at your ignorance.

You replied with dead on arrival statement indicating you have no counterpoint to offer. What Bob posted is correct based on real ice core data.

"I'm not going to humor your little bullshit graphs."

Pathetic when he CHALLENGED you with his last line in the chart graph post:

"Come on you ignorant little turd... I dare you to post up facts that prove your assertion... "

Too bad that you are a lazy ignoramus when it comes to the topic of climate.
You want me to believe gravity plays no role in plane crashes?

When the scientists are caught purposely manipulating data................by other scientists...............are the other scientists not credible...........

:oops8:
Are you saying 95% of the scientists manipulated data, but the 5% of scientists being paid by the fossil fuel industry did not?

When the scientists are caught purposely manipulating data................by other scientists...............are the other scientists not credible...........

:oops8:
Are you saying 95% of the scientists manipulated data, but the 5% of scientists being paid by the fossil fuel industry did not?
I showed the Hockey stick and evidence on how they manipulated it................They LIED...........
:coffee:

Kind of a stupid idea considering the oil companies have bought into the fraud. They're energy companies. They'll peddle energy to you and if it costs a lot more (as renewables except for hydroelectric do) they don't care. They're laughing all the way to the bank.
And the first VCR was $850. Now you can't even get rid of them at a pawn shop.

Your point being? Windmills are ancient tech, dude. They ain't new.

Prove the Empirical Evidence wrong fucktard!

I see you have yet to provide even one empirical piece of evidence to support your fantasy...
Then open your eyes, you little fossil fuel whore!

Guess what silly boy. You are too. Your cushy modern life is only possible because of fossil fuels. If you got your wish tomorrow, and all fossil fuels disappeared, you would probably be dead within a month.

Wow what a dishonest person you are, here is what you wrote at post 31,

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you! "

You clearly state that last 4 years hottest in 800,000 years. Now you changed it to CO2 being highest in 800,000 years, thereby trying desperately to deflect from your laughable temperature error from post 31.

Since you have been REFUTED by EAGLE and Billy Bob, you are going into circles in your latest ZERO content comments of today.

You do say the craziest shit with no coherent thinking behind it.

Your trying to create a correlation = causation without facts..

Tell me how the earth warmed and cooled with 5000-7000ppm for millions of years. Tell me why we did not burn up and the earths temp run away... Tell me why the earth has about a 12 deg C range in temperatures for over 4.5 billion years....

All the empirical evidence shows us that your hype is a crock of shit..

Please produce just ONE piece of EMPIRICAL evidence that supports AGW...
These are the same bullshit talking points you spew every time out. I think its about time you address the points I've made.

Translation: I have no counter argument to answer Billy Bob with, therefore sling another zero content reply at him instead hoping I get a nice thank you from bonehead Abu Afak.

Those guys are fucking with the data all the time.....well documented in these pages! Only suckers blindly trust these organizations. Thankfully, the public is now onto the ruse.....the evidence of which is daunting for any climate crusader!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Now I see why you flunked 3rd grade.

Gosh you missed this thread showing that the public doesn't think Global Warming is a concern:

Looks Like The Cat's Out Of The Bag....

It is YOU who flunks critical thinking as you have yet to demonstrate any evidence of it.

Those guys are fucking with the data all the time.....well documented in these pages! Only suckers blindly trust these organizations. Thankfully, the public is now onto the ruse.....the evidence of which is daunting for any climate crusader!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Gosh you missed this thread showing that the public doesn't think Global Warming is a concern:

It is YOU who flunks critical thinking as you have yet to demonstrate any evidence of it.
What happened to our favorite Warmer?

I was so looking forward to reading it’s posts this morning.

Look at his posts Tommy.....he got suckered long ago into the established narrative. These people become knee-jerk anti information people after that. Fortunately and well established.....their sentiments are towards the bottom of the bell curve.:113:. Politically, they are rather irrelevant.

Guess what silly boy. You are too. Your cushy modern life is only possible because of fossil fuels. If you got your wish tomorrow, and all fossil fuels disappeared, you would probably be dead within a month.
They're not dying in Hawaii. And they're on their way to 100% sustainable energy.

Wow what a dishonest person you are, here is what you wrote at post 31,

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you! "

You clearly state that last 4 years hottest in 800,000 years. Now you changed it to CO2 being highest in 800,000 years, thereby trying desperately to deflect from your laughable temperature error from post 31.

Since you have been REFUTED by EAGLE and Billy Bob, you are going into circles in your latest ZERO content comments of today.

You do say the craziest shit with no coherent thinking behind it.
Nice try.

Don't talk to me about dishonest. This thread is just a bullshit attempt by the logging industry to get access (and permission) to clear cut old growth forests.

They're not dying in Hawaii. And they're on their way to 100% sustainable energy.
Might be they aren't close to a gas station........MAYBE..........and the winds there are very sustainable.........always a hard breeze there...............but their bills are high there............

Why do things cost more there.............

It's an Island......
thank-you-captain-obvious.jpg

Translation: I have no counter argument to answer Billy Bob with, therefore sling another zero content reply at him instead hoping I get a nice thank you from bonehead Abu Afak.
Why is this your "stand your ground" issue? What's in it for you? Why do you have so much passion trying to convince people pollution is good?

Forum List

Back