California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

Wow what a dishonest person you are, here is what you wrote at post 31,

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you! "

You clearly state that last 4 years hottest in 800,000 years. Now you changed it to CO2 being highest in 800,000 years, thereby trying desperately to deflect from your laughable temperature error from post 31.

Since you have been REFUTED by EAGLE and Billy Bob, you are going into circles in your latest ZERO content comments of today.

You do say the craziest shit with no coherent thinking behind it.
Nice try.

Don't talk to me about dishonest. This thread is just a bullshit attempt by the logging industry to get access (and permission) to clear cut old growth forests.
LOL

Mother Nature is clear burning the forests right now..............a lot of dead wood going up............let's not put the blame where it belongs..............Tender burns.....................................

Your point being? Windmills are ancient tech, dude. They ain't new.
The more they science the shit out of this technology, the installation costs will go down. And after that, no more utility bills.

Good luck with that. Reno removed ALL of their fancy new windmills when they found out that the maintenance costs FAR exceeded their energy production.

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you! "

You clearly state that last 4 years hottest in 800,000 years. Now you changed it to CO2 being highest in 800,000 years, thereby trying desperately to deflect from your laughable temperature error from post 31.

Since you have been REFUTED by EAGLE and Billy Bob, you are going into circles in your latest ZERO content comments of today.

Nice try.

Don't talk to me about dishonest. This thread is just a bullshit attempt by the logging industry to get access (and permission) to clear cut old growth forests.
LOL

Mother Nature is clear burning the forests right now..............a lot of dead wood going up............let's not put the blame where it belongs..............Tender burns.....................................

And that is the tragedy of this whole mess. The forest service would love to clear out the dead wood but the enviro nuts won't let them. So now, instead of merely burning out the undergrowth, the entire region is laid waste. They truly are stupid people.

Nice try.

LOL

And that is the tragedy of this whole mess. The forest service would love to clear out the dead wood but the enviro nuts won't let them. So now, instead of merely burning out the undergrowth, the entire region is laid waste. They truly are stupid people.
California is burning down because of their stupidity..............and they go to the very argument that would have prevented most of this.................but Hey.......it's now cow farts are killing the world..........LOL

LOL

Yeah, but the link in the OP is trying to convince us the fires are a result of the logging industry not being able to in and clear out all that un-sellable brush rot.

Might be they aren't close to a gas station........MAYBE..........and the winds there are very sustainable.........always a hard breeze there...............but their bills are high there............

Why do things cost more there.............

It's an Island......
thank-you-captain-obvious.jpg
Their electrical grid is going to be 100% powered by solar energy.
And they have the highest utility bills in the country............ENJOY..................

LOL

Yeah, but the link in the OP is trying to convince us the fires are a result of the logging industry not being able to in and clear out all that un-sellable brush rot.
They want the trees ........not the brush rot............the fire wants the brush rot............and is taking it..........Mother Nature is teaching the left a lesson................are you listening................

maxresdefault.jpg

Riddle me this........what raw material is used to create the wonderful invention of toilet paper.............

and please don't tell me to use the sea shells..........

Might be they aren't close to a gas station........MAYBE..........and the winds there are very sustainable.........always a hard breeze there...............but their bills are high there............

Why do things cost more there.............

It's an Island......
thank-you-captain-obvious.jpg
Their electrical grid is going to be 100% powered by solar energy.
And they have the highest utility bills in the country............ENJOY..................
And it will only work in the mid day.... I love liberal stupidity... We should cut them off the coal fired back up they enjoy today... then we will see how happy they are....

I just paid mine. It was $40.
Betcha got all those solar panels for free.....and the batteries and wire were free too...................

It's all free you know.........I heard in California these things grow on trees..........WELL.........THEY USED TO........They Free Trees are burning to the ground...........

OMFG...........I just realized that the burning is emitting CO2.........we are all going to die.

And it will only work in the mid day.... I love liberal stupidity... We should cut them off the coal fired back up they enjoy today... the we will see how happy they are....
I'll ask you the same question. Why is this your big issue? Why is it so important for you to convince people pollution is good? That when they look out over their city and see brown air, that its not from cars? Why do you lobby so hard for polluters?

And it will only work in the mid day.... I love liberal stupidity... We should cut them off the coal fired back up they enjoy today... the we will see how happy they are....
I'll ask you the same question. Why is this your big issue? Why is it so important for you to convince people pollution is good? That when they look out over their city and see brown air, that its not from cars? Why do you lobby so hard for polluters?
LOL

False equivalencies again...??

Tell me how much pollution the manufacturing processes made creating all that stuff you claim is green and clean.. Batteries, wire, steel, plastics, magnets, PV panels... do you have even a basic grasp on it or are you believing its free?

Good luck with that. Reno removed ALL of their fancy new windmills when they found out that the maintenance costs FAR exceeded their energy production.
What's the maintenance on a solar panel? A ladder and a few handywipes?

Windmills billo, read for comprehension m'kay. As far as the solar systems go, yeah, you have to keep them clean. Get a thin coating of dust and you lose HALF their efficiency.

Forum List

Back