California wildfire raging out of control!

They don`t rake their forests as they do in Finland.

finland.jpg

The thing is.....does anybody care?

Sociopathology checks in.

A year ago when Paradise was burning the non-sociopaths on this board amassed our energies to help those in need. While you and your fellow travellers sat on your asses squeezing blackheads and whining. Some things never change.

Thousands ordered to leave as Northern California fire rages

The only place on the planet that you can set your watch on the imminent start of these wildfires!

WTF?!!! This state is a complete disaster. Think of the level of fuckedupedness from the bozos starting these fires!!:113::113:

I don't know how it even happens. That same area of the state burns every dayum year. I didn't think there is anything left over there to burn.

The only place on the planet that you can set your watch on the imminent start of these wildfires!

WTF?!!! This state is a complete disaster. Think of the level of fuckedupedness from the bozos starting these fires!!:113::113:

I don't know how it even happens. That same area of the state burns every dayum year. I didn't think there is anything left over there to burn.

Which is why these days, people have no sympathy for these fools.....fuckers burn their own state down.:2up:

Funny how modern technology has harnessed DNA and nuclear fission and trips to outer space are common but we can't seem to defend ourselves against wildfires.

If I'm not mistaken, Northern California votes red....very red. But yes, I care.
are you saying in the blue parts the forest doesnt burn?...

Today PG&E was practically begging to be allowed to clear dead brush from powerlines. They were turned down. The power will be cut off to thousands instead.

They should be raking.

The fires could of have been started by these new solar panel homes. The fire dept. said that these fires are hard to put out. That when you sprays water on the fire, that it causes an explosion.

Solar panels still cost more than traditional energy. Because it takes many of them to produce a large amount of energy, large solar panel arrays can consume a lot of land area. Don't expect a single solar panel to power a large device such as your air conditioning unit. When night falls and the sun vanishes, solar panels cannot provide electricity unless you have batteries or other storage devices that store the energy that the solar panels produce when the sun is visible. These solar power storage batteries contain lead and sulfuric acid, which are hazardous materials. Also, lead batteries can explode when they get wet. However, the safety concerns relating to these batteries are relatively minor.
What Are the Dangers of Solar Panels?

Fire Concerns with Roof-Mounted Solar Panels - SFPE

Can solar panels catch fire? - TheGreenAge

No one cares about California unless the hole state burnt down or it falls into the Pacific Ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not mistaken, Northern California votes red....very red. But yes, I care.
I'm saying that Northern California is very red......and keep in mind, except in Northern California, there's not much forest.

I'm saying that Northern California is very red......and keep in mind, except in Northern California, there's not much forest.
you got me fooled....50 miles away from where i lived in OC, was lots of forrests...

Forum List

Back