California to raise Minimum wage to 15 per hr, by 2022

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
California's $15 minimum wage plan: What we know

What do you all think this will do to the economy? personally i think they're raising it too much, there are a lot of people who need to start out low so that they can receive raises. I think we will lose some of our work ethic and people will feel more entitled, if they are lucky to find a job

In six years the minimum wage should be $20 an hour

What kind of an idiot would pay a crew $31,000 each per year just to flip burgers (much less the fry boys and the garbled-English speaking cashier girls) when he can buy a machine for $100,000 that will quickly pay for itself, and that does the same thing?

California's $15 minimum wage plan: What we know

What do you all think this will do to the economy? personally i think they're raising it too much, there are a lot of people who need to start out low so that they can receive raises. I think we will lose some of our work ethic and people will feel more entitled, if they are lucky to find a job

Uh, California has a surplus....now eat your hearts out America!!

What kind of an idiot would pay a crew $31,000 each per year just to flip burgers (much less the fry boys and the garbled-English speaking cashier girls) when he can buy a machine for $100,000 that will quickly pay for itself, and that does the same thing?

What fool would pay someone $10,000 a year if he can get a machine for $100,000

What fool would pay someone $10,000 a year if he can get a machine for $100,000

The technology is only recently available, Your Brilliance.

Forum List

Back