California to raise its gas tax, already the highest in the nation to 53.6-cents per gallon on July 1

No my little friend, a US gallon is not precisely 3.785. You fail to understand that because you weren't aware of the little known fact that most aren't aware of either.

Elevate the debate and harden your position for a while.

Then in a few days I'll take you down with the others who still don't get it.

You're not messing with an ordinary American duck in your pond this time kid!
STFU, moron. I direct you to a famous AMERICAN quote--
1653673177912.png

Duck gonna go to lower decimals to crawfish out of failure?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is far, far over your pay grade.
(find out something about imperial ounces and US ounces, but don't tell the others yet about what you're going to learn today please)

find out something about imperial ounces and US ounces
Stick to the facts, duck. Nothing was EVER mentioned about IMPERIAL anything until you stepped on your dick and said that "A US gallon was equal to 4.54 liters" It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ounces moron. Save bill and just STFU, duck.

Stick to the facts, duck. Nothing was EVER mentioned about IMPERIAL anything until you stepped on your dick and said that "A US gallon was equal to 4.54 liters" It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ounces moron. Save bill and just STFU, duck.
No, I'm not ready to give you a licking yet.
And besides, you're ruining the fun for all the others.

No, I'm not ready to give you a licking yet.
And besides, you're ruining the fun for all the others.
Look at the title of the thread moron. The comparison was between what YOU pay in Canada for the equivalent of a US gallon which is 3.785 liters. Since Canada sells fuel by the liter, that is the ONLY comparison--not some cockamamie bullshit about Imperial gallons or ounces. Those measurements are irrelevant to the comparison fucking idiot, duck.

Look at the title of the thread moron. The comparison was between what YOU pay in Canada for the equivalent of a US gallon which is 3.785 liters. Since Canada sells fuel by the liter, that is the ONLY comparison--not some cockamamie bullshit about Imperial gallons or ounces. Those measurements are irrelevant to the comparison fucking idiot, duck.
IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR F*** IT, PISS ON IT AND WALK AWAY!

You won't walk away. I think I'll save it for Monday. But you can get out of the trap you set for yourself by humbling yourself and doing the correct calculation?

You fk with Canadian ducks, you get the *horn.

*the egg tooth.

You won't walk away. I think I'll save it for Monday. But you can get out of the trap you set for yourself by humbling yourself and doing the correct calculation?

*the egg tooth.
Run along little duck, you've had a busy day and you are way out of your league.

*the egg tooth.
Shad up duck

It is irrelevant duck. Canada sells fuel by the liter. The US sells by the US gallon. How far up your ass are you going to reach with this Imperial shit? SMFH.
I'm going to try to keep this issue alive and active until Monday, at which time I'll provide a full explanation.

Nobody, including me would have even suspected there was such a thing as an imperial gallon, without your guidance. How did you get so smwart?

I'm going to try to keep this issue alive and active until Monday, at which time I'll provide a full explanation.

Nobody, including me would have even suspected there was such a thing as an imperial gallon, without your guidance. How did you get so smwart?
We all know about imperial gallons. But since neither Canada or the USA sells gasoline by the imperial gallon it’s not relevant and you are just trying to obfuscate the issue rather than admit your mistake.

We all know about imperial gallons. But since neither Canada or the USA sells gasoline by the imperial gallon it’s not relevant and you are just trying to obfuscate the issue rather than admit your mistake.
Canada sells gasoline by the liter.

How many imperial ounces in a liter?

We're moving along a little faster than I intended now rail.

For now just a clue: 13_. ---------.

Do your own math but take your time. We're going to get it all right this time when we finish on Monday.

Last edited:
How many imperial ounces in a liter?
Since we are comparing prices of Canadian fuel (liters) to US fuel (US gallons, 3.785 liters) Imperial gallons and ounces are IRRELEVANT, duck. Now get with the fucking program and quit showing everyone how inept the Canadian education system is and how stupid you are with every post. What a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back