California to give Free Health Care (MediCal) to Illegals

Republicans have an alternative plan. It's called "let them die in the street"
Or maybe just deport the illegals out of the country to die in their own streets
their own countries have the responsibility of providing healthcare to them
No they do not. No one has the responsibility to provide health care to others. Least of all government which is woefully incapable of doing so
StewNazis have better arguments.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay. Participating hospitals may not transfer or discharge patients needing emergency treatment except with the informed consent or stabilization of the patient or when their condition requires transfer to a hospital better equipped to administer the treatment.[1]
Yes buty I always have better arguments than you.

Responsibility is not created by law you moron. That law is merely an excuse to use force and no one has such responsibility.
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful.
You would know since you are the right winger spewing fantasy
Says a SoupNazi with extremely "thin" arguments.

StewNazis have more "hearty" arguments.
Far superior arguments to yours and you know this is true. I always own and humiliate you
StewNazis have better arguments than You.
I have better arguments than you

You know this is a fact
In Right-Wing fantasy, you are Always Right.

Republicans have an alternative plan. It's called "let them die in the street"
Or maybe just deport the illegals out of the country to die in their own streets
their own countries have the responsibility of providing healthcare to them
No they do not. No one has the responsibility to provide health care to others. Least of all government which is woefully incapable of doing so
StewNazis have better arguments.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay. Participating hospitals may not transfer or discharge patients needing emergency treatment except with the informed consent or stabilization of the patient or when their condition requires transfer to a hospital better equipped to administer the treatment.[1]
Yes buty I always have better arguments than you.

Responsibility is not created by law you moron. That law is merely an excuse to use force and no one has such responsibility.
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful.
You would know since you are the right winger spewing fantasy
Says a SoupNazi with extremely "thin" arguments.

StewNazis have more "hearty" arguments.
Far superior arguments to yours and you know this is true. I always own and humiliate you
StewNazis have better arguments than You.
I have better arguments than you

You know this is a fact
In Right-Wing fantasy, you are Always Right.
In your right wing reality I am right compared to you

It takes ethics or morals to resort to the fewest fallacies.
Which means you have no ethics or morals.

We have proven you always post fallacies.
Proof, right-wingers are just plain political fake-news regarding allegedly stolen elections.
Still cannot figure out which thread you are posting on.

This has nothing to do with the election dumbass.

Yes many right wingers are idiots repeating the stolen election fiction. Which does niot alter the fact that you are consistently wrong and post more [rpven fallacies than they do

Isnt it better than having sick folk walking around infecting other people ?
Many already qualify for free benefits, so there aren't just sick illegals walking around California. The fact is the working poor and middle class pay their own healthcare, they don't get the breaks that people that come here illegally get.

Proof right-wingers simply practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) regarding natural rights and should not be taken seriously in abortion threads.
Dumbo, we don't take you seriously because you aren't smart enough what the hell the thread is about.

lol. Right-Wingers are dumber for having nothing but special pleading not Any valid comprehensive, valid arguments.
I don't make stupid moronic blanket comments because I know some really great people that span the political spectrum, I am only addressing you, because you are an absolute moron, whether you lean left or right. Your post was off topic and just plain ignorant.

I don't make stupid moronic blanket comments because I know some really great people that span the political spectrum, I am only addressing you, because you are an absolute moron, whether you lean left or right. Your post was off topic and just plain ignorant.
It is ok. I made my political point. Not my fault right-wingers are too ignorant to understand it.

Forum List

Back