California schools.. WTF ??

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
California Schools to teach kids how to torment parents over ObamaCare..

This is just the beginning. Does this sound a little like how other countries, like Russia and Germany, used the state run school system to get propaganda out to the citizens. I'm telling everyone, this is just a first step. If they haven't already done this, they will soon be asking the students to "inform" on their parents about the weapons they have in their home, etc.

Calif. schools teach students to hawk Obamacare to parents | The Daily Caller

Yeah, obama and the communist scumbags in his administration know their history and know their heroes words.

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted". Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.

Ahhh, yes, liberal indoctrination, where teaching kids about math, science, and history are unimportant, but teaching them about feelings and not how, but WHAT to think are all that matter.

And liberals have the nerve to blame America's crappy education system on conservatives.

Must have all gone to public school.

Ahhh, yes, liberal indoctrination, where teaching kids about math, science, and history are unimportant, but teaching them about feelings and not how, but WHAT to think are all that matter.

And liberals have the nerve to blame America's crappy education system on conservatives.

The Police state of California is the furthest left in the nation.

And people are worried about religion being taught at schools?

:wtf:

Depends on the religion. This one is okay:

obama-crown-of-thorns-e1345341810106.jpg

The Police state of California is the furthest left in the nation.

No wonder the state is so fucked up.

It's not about "promoting Obamacare", but a state wide initiative to help educate Californians on the new 2014 healthcare exchange.

http://www.healthexchange.ca.gov/Documents/COVERED CA - Grantee Profiles - 5-14-13.pdf

However, Im on the fence about using kids to pass information to adults. I think it depends on the info.

How about using kids to pass information about parents to the authorities?

That's been real popular with people Obama holds as role models........

Children, today's assignment is to report back on what your mother and her boyfriend think about Obmacare. Color your paper green if they say it's good, and red if they say it's bad. Remember, Obama is watching - literally - and will know if you lie.

The children are being used to propagandize parents. California gave up on the pretense of education years ago.

California Schools to teach kids how to torment parents over ObamaCare..

This is just the beginning. Does this sound a little like how other countries, like Russia and Germany, used the state run school system to get propaganda out to the citizens. I'm telling everyone, this is just a first step. If they haven't already done this, they will soon be asking the students to "inform" on their parents about the weapons they have in their home, etc.

Calif. schools teach students to hawk Obamacare to parents | The Daily Caller

Who needs such pesky things like math and science? Let's teach our kids to promote Obamacare!

Forum List

Back