California school changes name of ‘Father-Daughter’ dance to be more Inclusive

Elementary father daughter dances are for incestuous pedophiles.

Good grief, sometimes it's better to just keep quiet...this is one of those times.

Our daughters have been taken to father/daughter dances by their dad and they loved it. They get to dress up and more importantly bond further with their father.

Only some perverted asshole would connect incest to it.

Better take another look at your president.

Yeah as Obama promotes everything wrong as being right don't even try blaming Trump for this tard.

Fenton Lum is obviously a pedophile himself since he does not understand that fathers can love daughters, and take them to dances, without being pedophiles.

California School changes name of 'Father-Daughter' dance to be more Inclusive

And the madness continues! Now according to reports from California, An Elementary School will no longer refer to it’s traditional “Father-Daughter” Dance but have decided to change it to conform to a more “Inclusive” title! Apparently, The Crocker/Riverside Elementary School’s Father-Daughter Dance and Mother-Son Hike aren’t traditions everyone cherishes. “We got a request from a couple parents to be more inclusive and change the name,” said Kuske. So once again because of the complaints of a small percentage, The school will now redefine the PTA fundraising events. and will now be promoted as a “family dance.”.
==============================================================

Destroying the family and family values one family at a time. Social engineering even works it's part at these loser schools indoctrinating the same bs.
Surprised they didn't want it called "The Rainbow Flag & Baby Daddy" Dance.:p:rolleyes:

I can understand the reason for the change. Some people don't have fathers and so another person is who they have no other choice but to turn to and the person could be anyone. Same thing with those who don't have mothers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then don't call it a family dance.
Actually in my opinion, a "family dance" is what it should be called since some people do not share a DNA with those who may be the only family that they have. That girl in the Where The Heart Is movie is a good example of that since she apparently never knew her dad and then of course got screwed by her mom later on too.

I can understand the reason for the change. Some people don't have fathers and so another person is who they have no other choice but to turn to and the person could be anyone. Same thing with those who don't have mothers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Great point...thing is,
that wasn't the reasoning behind it.
I know. Sadly it most likely has to do with those who are gender confused.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

California School changes name of 'Father-Daughter' dance to be more Inclusive

And the madness continues! Now according to reports from California, An Elementary School will no longer refer to it’s traditional “Father-Daughter” Dance but have decided to change it to conform to a more “Inclusive” title! Apparently, The Crocker/Riverside Elementary School’s Father-Daughter Dance and Mother-Son Hike aren’t traditions everyone cherishes. “We got a request from a couple parents to be more inclusive and change the name,” said Kuske. So once again because of the complaints of a small percentage, The school will now redefine the PTA fundraising events. and will now be promoted as a “family dance.”.
==============================================================

Destroying the family and family values one family at a time. Social engineering even works it's part at these loser schools indoctrinating the same bs.

/---- Want to bet those few parents who complained were a set up by Kuske?

Why does something have to be changed to be more inclusive ? Why not add to something without damaging the old or just create something new along side of something old ??? Oh I know why... It's because the real purpose is to destroy the things of old one way or another, and to REPLACE THEM WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
If something is unique, and it wants to remain that way then so be it, and if that means that it doesn't want to be changed into something else then so be it. Create a new if need be, but leave people's old traditions alone already is my opinion.

Last edited:
Why does something have to be changed to be more inclusive ? Why not add to something without damaging the old or just create something new along side of something old ??? Oh I know why... It's because the real purpose is to destroy the things of old one way or another, and to REPLACE THEM WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Because by default saying "father and daughter" is limiting and the opposite of inclusive.

whites-only-paul-mashburn.jpg

Because by default saying "father and daughter" is limiting and the opposite of inclusive.

Father and Daughter has nothing to do with racism, and using the race card to transform everything in America is a fantasy, and there is a stopping point to the madness.

Father and Daughter has nothing to do with racism, and using the race card to transform everything in America is a fantasy, and there is a stopping point to the madness.
Who said it had something to do with racism? Your claim was that father and daughter was inclusive. Either you dont know the definition of inclusive or you dont understand that "father and daughter" pretty much limits it to fathers and their daughters.

Who said it had something to do with racism? Your claim was that father and daughter was inclusive. Either you dont know the definition of inclusive or you dont understand that "father and daughter" pretty much limits it to fathers and their daughters.
I never stated what you claim, so now you are trying to cover up your bullcrap race card thrown. Father and Daughter is the name of the dance, and if a father figure, mentor or other shows up to dance in the traditional role, they wouldn't be disqualified. No one is extreme vetting the Father, Daughter dance. This is just more attacks on the cultures in America for political purposes, and it's getting old now.

I never stated what you claim, so now you are trying to cover up your bullcrap race card thrown. Father and Daughter is the name of the dance, and if a father figure, mentor or other shows up to dance in the traditional role, they wouldn't be disqualified. No one is extreme vetting the Father, Daughter dance. This is just more attacks on the cultures in America for political purposes, and it's getting old now.
Actually you did state that. No the name was changed and is no longer known by that non inclusive name. Didnt you read the OP? Of course now that the name is changed non traditional persons of influence will feel more comfortable and included now that its called the Family dance.

Actually you did state that. No the name was changed and is no longer known by that non inclusive name. Didnt you read the OP? Of course now that the name is changed non traditional persons of influence will feel more comfortable and included now that its called the Family dance.
. What next I wonder ? It won't be long, and you libs will be at it again.:meow:

. What next I wonder ? It won't be long, and you libs will be at it again.:meow:
People with DNA engineered to remain stagnant die off. Life is in constant flux. Choose correctly.

People with DNA engineered to remain stagnant die off. Life is in constant flux. Choose correctly.
What the crap are you blabbering about now ? Does your statement have anything to do with the OP ? Nope. I'll take it as you being out of coherent things to say, so blabbering is all you got left. LOL.

What the crap are you blabbering about now ? Does your statement have anything to do with the OP ? Nope. I'll take it as you being out of coherent things to say, so blabbering is all you got left. LOL.
You must have gotten a cramp in your reading comprehension. You were whining about things changing. Suck it up and adapt or be left behind.

Forum List

Back