Mercer Island (WA) Jewish comm. ctr evacuated due to bomb threat

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
another victory for Bannon and his alt-right band of bigots and racists

we saw this many attacks on Muslims and Jews before Trump racism spread like cancer, what's the big deal?

MERCER ISLAND, Wash. - The Stroum Jewish Community Center on Mercer Island was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in Monday evening, according to Mercer Island Police.

Police were called to the community center around 4:45 p.m. after a staff member received the threat over the phone. "I just came to pick up my daughter and it was very scary, and this is uncalled for," said Cecilia Yeung, who still appeared shaken as she walked her child to their car.

Staff members immediately began evacuating the building. Officers said about 250 people were inside at the time, many of them children. "We were just told, hey, it's time to evacuate, we got to get all the kids out," said Kristin Mannari, a teacher at the community center. Everyone was safely evacuated. The nearby French-American school was also evacuated as a precaution and neighbors were notified.

"We were actually kind of wondering when it was going to happen to us because so many other Jewish community centers in the nation have been receiving these types of threats," said Mercer Island Police Cmdr. Leslie Burns.

Mercer Island Jewish community center evacuated due to bomb threat

Democrats want muslims. This is what you get.

ironed your sheet yet today asshole?
Are you going to launch a personal attack against everyone who makes a valid point? The OP article is valid, the comment was an astute one, and although addressing the source of terrorist threats may be a novel idea for you, it isn't for others here.

I hope that this bomb threat isn't the beginning of something but given the atmosphere that Democrats have created, it's possible that terrorists will take advantage of the division, angst, and chaos happening now.

Are you going to launch a personal attack against everyone who makes a valid point? The OP article is valid, the comment was an astute one, and although addressing the source of terrorist threats may be a novel idea for you, it isn't for others here.

Just a guess here, but perhaps not everyone has turned over to you their own assessment of what is valid and what is not.

Actually this is what you get when you partner with Islamic radicals as part of your foreign policy empire adventures.

Bannon?

a) no doubt you're accustomed to personal attacks

b) you are a low rent bigot not worth two shits
I am accustomed to personal attacks and I am also acquainted with how to report those who do it in violation of USMB rules. Consider it done.

Your post does not address the OP so let me do it for you. I am very thankful that we have President Trump in the oval office in times like these!

Actually this is what you get when you partner with Islamic radicals as part of your foreign policy empire adventures.

Bannon?

a) no doubt you're accustomed to personal attacks

b) you are a low rent bigot not worth two shits
I am accustomed to personal attacks and I am also acquainted with how to report those who do it in violation of USMB rules. Consider it done.

Your post does not address the OP so let me do it for you. I am very thankful that we have President Trump in the oval office in times like these!

I'll bet you are

Another Jewish
cemetery has been
vandalized, this
time in Philadelphia

Vox · 1 day ago

Another Jewish cemetery has been vandalized, this time in Philadelphia

Forum List

Back