California Dems reject anti-Israel resolution.

WATCH: Islam’s War to Destroy Israel is Underway, Says Abbas Adviser

There are several reasons why anti Israel language was rejected. The above is just one of the reasons. Palestinians have no desire to " live in peace" . You and your ILK tried to kill us many times and each time it failed. It will continue to do so.
We do control YOU !

Hahahahaha! Run along you insipid, parroting muppet. You possess neither the depth in intellect nor the abundance of knowledge to have a conversation surrounding any of this.

You are the dumbest, most shameless buffoon on this entire forum. The only saving grace is that by now, it is evident in all manifests that you hate yourself more than any other poster on this site hates you or your argument. This website serves as a source of masochistic arousal for you, hence why you post these dumbsht threads for us to flog you in public with repeatedly. Every. Damned. Day.

You practically owe me money. I’m like a furloughed government employee entitled to back pay for all the time I’ve taken to slap you around and abuse you for your idiotic ramblings on here- which clearly you enjoy and find nourishing and that’s been your MO since day one. In fact between here and Topix you owe me the equivalent of a small fortune

Hahahahaha! Run along you insipid, parroting muppet. You possess neither the depth in intellect nor the abundance of knowledge to have a conversation surrounding any of this.

You are the dumbest, most shameless buffoon on this entire forum. The only saving grace is that by now, it is evident in all manifests that you hate yourself more than any other poster on this site hates you or your argument. This website serves as a source of masochistic arousal for you, hence why you post these dumbsht threads for us to flog you in public with repeatedly. Every. Damned. Day.

You practically owe me money. I’m like a furloughed government employee entitled to back pay for all the time I’ve taken to slap you around and abuse you for your idiotic ramblings on here- which clearly you enjoy and find nourishing and that’s been your MO since day one. In fact between here and Topix you owe me the equivalent of a small fortune

Talk about Chimping out.

You practically owe me money. I’m like a furloughed government employee entitled to back pay for all the time I’ve taken to slap you around and abuse you for your idiotic ramblings on here- which clearly you enjoy and find nourishing an that’s been your MO since day one. In fact between here and Topix you owe me the equivalent of a small fortune

Talk about Chimping out.

Ooooooh woooooow! Talk about a clever response. Thanks for conceding defeat via your tacit admissions of everything I wrote hahahaha. I am the greatest, LOLLLLL.

You practically owe me money. I’m like a furloughed government employee entitled to back pay for all the time I’ve taken to slap you around and abuse you for your idiotic ramblings on here- which clearly you enjoy and find nourishing an that’s been your MO since day one. In fact between here and Topix you owe me the equivalent of a small fortune

Talk about Chimping out.

Ooooooh woooooow! Talk about a clever response. Thanks for conceding defeat via your tacit admissions of everything I wrote hahahaha. I am the greatest, LOLLLLL.

He was defeated before he started ( He’s a Pollack

Talk about Chimping out.

I'm clearly one of the most intelligent posters here.
Most of you here are real knuckledraggers.

Talk about Chimping out.

I'm clearly one of the most intelligent posters here.
Most of you here are real knuckledraggers.

This is for you. Now, go play

Forum List

Back