California Dead Last, Iowa First, Among U.S. States In 'Quality Of Life,' Study Finds

DeMS-13 are trying to create some Walking Dead virus spawned from the human feces left lying on the streets of San Francisco

geezus yet another california sucks thread....you "i hate california" people are starting to rival dean with his "i hate anything to my right" threads..

geezus yet another california sucks thread....you "i hate california" people are starting to rival dean with his "i hate anything to my right" threads..
California deserves it. Californians have ruined the land of milk and honey.
californians?....or some californians?....i knew plenty who worked and lived there for years who cant stand the bullshit they see happening there....

It was pretty much like that in the later 1970's when I was there last...
Not like now. Tarps and tents and feces and trash and debris line the sound walls adjacent to the backyards of million-dollar homes. Rest areas are tent cities, all with the blessing of the state gov.

californians?....or some californians?....i knew plenty who worked and lived there for years who cant stand the bullshit they see happening there....
I feel very badly for them.

Forum List

Back