California Court Gives The Full 8" Shaft To Antifa Leader Yvette Felarca

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It seems a California court has done something right for a change. I just love it when those wacky leftist Antifa shitheads get their comeuppance. It's the next-best thing to a face-full of pepper spray and a cracked skull from a policeman's hickory stick.
:lmao:

"A court in California has ordered Antifa organizer Yvette Felarca to pay $11,000 after she filed a frivolous restraining order against former Berkeley College Republicans President Troy Worden...

Now, a California court has ordered Felarca to pay a $11,000 fine for filing a frivolous lawsuit."

Court Orders Antifa Organizer to Pay $11,000 for Filing Frivolous Restraining Order - Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...11000-for-filing-frivolous-restraining-order/

A shame. But she'll be fine.

Maybe it is a "shame" from your point of view, but look forward to more of it.

I'm just giving you a heads up here.
More of what? Outliers? :cuckoo:

How is Yvette Felarca an "outlier"? She is not a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system, she is a high-level Antifa organizer.

I would suspect that not only state and local authorities and courts have gone after the organizational body of Antifa, but the DOJ. we don't seem to hear much out of them any more.

Bitch needs to go to class or get a job. Plus she could use a good ass kicking.

I disagree with you. it's my assessment that she needs more of a good 'ol fashioned schlonging. That would cure some of her angryness.

She's not really a bad-looker, if you like the oriental-types.

Maybe she love me long time. :biggrin:

Maybe it is a "shame" from your point of view, but look forward to more of it.

I'm just giving you a heads up here.
More of what? Outliers? :cuckoo:

How is Yvette Felarca an "outlier"? She is not a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system, she is a high-level Antifa organizer.

I would suspect that not only state and local authorities and courts have gone after the organizational body of Antifa, but the DOJ. we don't seem to hear much out of them any more.
She was stalked by a pervert, filed a restraining order, withdrew it as a courtesy, and somehow got fined for it. She'll win the appeal. Regardless, she'll be fine. Best of luck to her :thup:

Why is it a shame that somebody abusing the legal system, which could’ve created considerable hardships for the innocent person she falsely accused, has been punished for it?
Wait for the appeal. The creep would stalk her around campus and report her location to cronies with a walkie talkie.

Why is it a shame that somebody abusing the legal system, which could’ve created considerable hardships for the innocent person she falsely accused, has been punished for it?
Wait for the appeal. The creep would stalk her around campus and report her location to cronies with a walkie talkie.

You know this how?
It was in the OP's article. Had she not dropped her efforts at a restraining order, this fine would have never happened.

Screw her and screw ANTIFA...we don't riot when we lose an election in this nation....ANTIFA can take their third world 18th century ways and shove them...
We have laws and we have elections we do not go fucking nuts just because some grandma lost an election...$11000? I would have liked to see her put in jail for a few years...

Screw her and screw ANTIFA...we don't riot when we lose an election in this nation....ANTIFA can take their third world 18th century ways and shove them...
We have laws and we have elections we do not go fucking nuts just because some grandma lost an election...$11000? I would have liked to see her put in jail for a few years...
Opposing fascism is not an "18th century way."

Opposing fascism is not an "18th century way."
They are not opposing fascism they are fighting freedom of speech and freedom of assembly...but lets take your side for a second....say they are fighting fascism as you say...that does not give them the right to hurt people and break things...only cowards cover their faces...thought we learned that in the 50's...

You know this how?
It was in the OP's article. Had she not dropped her efforts at a restraining order, this fine would have never happened.

I didn’t read in either article anything about him following her around campus stalking her

Forum List

Back