California bill could create sanctuary state for non felon illegal immigrants

WHAT! After reading you post George I'm really thinking that the education level in the U.S. has fallen, very heavily in the areas of business and politics.

I agree with you about NAFTA but I don't like NAFTA for different reasons. My dislike of NAFTA is due to it's an open door for U.S. businesses to outsource jobs to foreign countries and send the manufactured products back to the U.S. without import taxes and tariffs. The outsourcing of jobs means less money in the pockets of U.S. citizens and less job opportunities.

As for rises in prices, no, rises in prices is not due to privatization. Rises in prices are due to demand and greedy businessmen jacking up prices to increase their profit margins and stuff money into their own pockets when demand is through the roof due to massive immigration. When demand goes up corporations can charge whatever they please. Public utility costs are up due to demand and the enviromentalists not letting new resources be built to meet the demand the illegals are putting on the U.S. economy.

Please George, don't lay that communist government can run things better and bring down prices. The communism you are hinting at just doesn't get it.

The problem in the U.S. is democrats let in to many illegals and legal immigrants to profit off of and now there's millions upon millions of them here in the U.S. driving up demand and getting consumer loans on homes and cars.

When demand goes up over supply prices sky rocket. When prices sky rocket people stop spending money and the economy collaspes. Communism won't correct this, communism will just keep people broke because the government will take all the money.
Can you provide a few examples of demand for goods or services going through the roof due to massive immigration?

"Consumer Demand

"Reverse migration of illegal immigrants from the US back to Mexico has reduced the overall population of the US.

"Economic activity produced by illegal immigrant spending employs about 5% of the total US workforce. Illegal immigrants occupy over 3 million dwellings, or just under 4% of the total number of homes in the US.

How are these stats known, if these people are illegal, and thus the government is not suppose to actually condone or know where exactly these people are or what exactly they are doing here, ummmmm because they are illegal ????? "

UCLA research indicates immigrants produce $150 billion of economic activity
equivalent to spending stimulus every year."

Again how are these stats known, if illegal means illegal, and these people are supposed to be in hiding and working under the table while here ????? It actually is astonishing that our government has known about this, and has condoned this for the rich/corporations/employers for political favor and kick backs, that has since had a long term negative affect in ultimately undermining American labor here, so what is the government doing in all of this now ? Is it simply covering it's tracks by getting on or keeping on the compassionate side of the minorities, including this also into their issues so it can be protected in status of by the government seemingly caring for the poor, when we know it is all for the rich, who will hide now behind it all in these ways?

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greedy businessmen have played a big role in privatization, as Californians discovered the hard way:

"Drought, delays in approval of new power plants,[4] and market manipulation decreased supply. This caused 800% increase in wholesale prices from April 2000 to December 2000.[5]"

California electricity crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally, any adverse economic effects from illegal immigration on the US economy are dwarfed by the trillion$ of dollar$ that have been looted from the middle class and redistributed into the off-shore bank accounts of FIRE sector parasites like Mitt Romney and their political enablers like Obama or Bush or Clinton.

:confused: Please answer the above questions highlighted in red for me...Thanks
I don't think it's a precise science...

"This report provides estimates of the size of the unauthorized immigrant population residing in the United States as of January 2010 by period of entry, region and country of origin, state of residence, age, and gender.

"The estimates were obtained using the 'residual' methodology employed for estimates of the unauthorized population in 2009 (see Hoefer, Rytina, and Baker, 2010).

"The unauthorized resident population is the remainder or 'residual' after estimates of the legally resident foreign-born population—legal permanent residents (LPRs), naturalized citizens, asylees, refugees, and nonimmigrants—are subtracted from estimates of the total foreign-born population.

"Data to estimate the legally resident population were obtained primarily from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) while the American Community Survey (ACS) of the U.S. Census Bureau was the source for estimates of the total foreign-born population."

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/ois_ill_pe_2010.pdf

Debate over the bill comes after the nation's highest court last month upheld the most controversial provision of the Arizona immigration law -- requiring local police to check the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally.

Incorrect.

Local police may check the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally only in the context of another lawful detention, not on ‘suspicion of being illegal’ alone.

So much for the ‘accuracy’ of Fox News.

Will the Feds challenge this crap too?

On what grounds?

The proposed measure doesn’t preempt Federal law, nor does it interfere with Federal enforcement of immigration law. Indeed, Federal officials may not compel state officers or law enforcement to enforce Federal regulatory policy. See: Printz v. United States (1997).

In fact, the measure is a declaration of ‘states’ rights.’

Telling the hypocrisy of conservatives.

California was a great place for simple Americans of all races and incomes and cultures. Average folks. That was 35 years ago. But nowadays, California is a place run by rich straight anglo ideologues. It's where their ideal of tolerance and diversity means exploiting poor hispanics. These rich whites have their slave class, their lackeys, hispanics of questionable status. Why would they want to upset the apple cart? I think the wealthy run California, it seems they may have all along....Now it seems middle or lower-class folks of all ilk haven't a place in the state. Nobody else has a place in their trance world of magic realism. The narcissist rich run the land of narcissist Hispanic immigrants and narcissist homosexuals, normal folks can't afford to live there anymore. Not to mention the record deficit Cali has run up, they can't even live within their own means. They live in a dream world.
34 years to be precise:

"But that was before Proposition 13, a California constitutional amendment enacted by voter initiative in 1978. Prop 13 limited real property taxes to one percent of the full cash value of the property and required a two-thirds majority in both legislative houses for future increases of any state tax rates.

"Prop 13 radically reduced the tax base, and it would be difficult to raise property taxes now. The tax savings simply drove property prices up, getting capitalized into additional debt service to the banks.

"Today, a rise in property taxes would lead to even more foreclosures and abandonments, reducing tax revenues even more.

"Meanwhile, the state is struggling to meet its budget with a vastly shrunken tax base. What it needs is a new source of revenue, something that won’t squeeze consumers, homeowners, or local business."

CALIFORNIA LEGISLATURE PASSES BILL TO STUDY STATE-OWNED BANK « WEB OF DEBT BLOG

California is victimized by the same private creation of money at interest Ponzi scheme that is slowly strangling the EU and the rest of this planet. Bankers don't care who gets elected as long as they control the money supply.

One obvious solution is for California to begin doing business as The State Bank of California.

California started out with a basic premise. Illegals contribute more and are worth more than Americans, so the state would be vastly improved if there were more illegals and fewer Americans. In the 70s Then Governor Brown said the main problem with the state was that too many people were working. More people needed to be shifted into welfare to improve the economy. He hasn't changed a bit.
The majority of "illegals" in California are Americans.
As I recall, "Moonbeam" made some fairly outrageous claims in the '70s, but I don't remember the one about too many Californians having jobs.
Link?

Who do you blame for the current state of California's economy, illegal immigrants or Wall Street?

Who do you blame for the current state of California's economy, illegal immigrants or Wall Street?

Both were responsible for the one two punch allowing for the overall knock out in the budgets.

Both need continued adressing and fixing, in order that the mistakes are therefore learned by and not repeated. The problem is however, that there are those who cannot see the forest for the tree's even if they tried, and they live in some kind of la la land in which they try and create in their minds, but when applied to reality it doesn't work so well. :eusa_shifty:

And California's circling of the bowl accelerates.
Have you finished that #/=*!! car yet, D'Man?
Surely, (No, I didn't just call you...) you have found a garage?
No garage, so no car.
The LA buses are circling that damn bowl a little faster than anything else around here.

Fortunately Ellen Brown has found the solution.
Unfortunately elected Republicans AND Democrats in California will send their own children to occupy Pakistan (or Mexico) before they'll listen to Ellen:

"California’s bill to study the feasibility of establishing a state-owned bank that would receive deposits of state funds, has passed both houses of the legislature and is now on the desk of Governor Jerry Brown awaiting his signature.

"It could be the governor’s chance to restore the state to its former glory. As noted in Time Magazine:

"n the 1950s and ‘60s, California was a liberal showcase. Governors Earl Warren and Pat Brown responded to the population growth of the postwar boom with a massive program of public infrastructure—the nation’s finest public college system, the freeway system and the state aqueduct that carries water from the well-watered north to the parched south.

"But that was before Proposition 13..."

So, she wants CA to own a bank so they can store the money they don't have. :clap2:

Where does Mexico come up with this never ending wave up people challenging that border everyday like that anyways ? I mean are these people simply breeding like rabbits over there, and then depending on our hoped for lax borders and lax in enforcement the same, in order to accomodate the over population of these people they are creating, who undoubtedly have no thought what-so-ever about what is going to happen to their young when they are born into what must be a terrible oppressive economic situation in that nation. I know when I was to get my wife pregnant as an American, I thought of many things before knowing and planning the size of my family, in which I did seek to know as a result of.

I mean I wouldnot have had my wife bare 10 children in a modern day society that only indicates for 4 to 5 kids at the max in an economic and very much different structure in which we have in America these days. To just close my eyes and just breed breed breed is irresponsible and wrecklace, as well as unloving and uncaring of the children who are yet to be born in such an irresponsible way from which to think.

The fall of morals and responsibility in America, has created all that we see now, where as it is even catching here in the U.S. with the latest new American teen groups having babies out of wedlock or very loosely now, and not caring either about what will become of the lives of these children once they become teens and/or adults down the lines, and this because they are teens who are still kids themselves trying to raise kids themselves (goverment dependency out of control). Sadly they have been influenced badly by another culture who was for years doing the same thing here (breeding like rabbits), where now we are seeing a cultual shift that includes those who were not doing this sort of thing in the past, but are now doing it in epedemic fashion also. The stories are horrific and very sad to say the least by what we know about and are seeing within this shift, in which is going on here as enough of a problem being delt with now, much less what is coming at us over these borders daily.

Sheesh!

Both were responsible for the one two punch allowing for the overall knock out in the budgets.

Both need continued adressing and fixing, in order that the mistakes are therefore learned by and not repeated. The problem is however, that there are those who cannot see the forest for the tree's even if they tried, and they live in some kind of la la land in which they try and create in their minds, but when applied to reality it doesn't work so well. :eusa_shifty:
Government encourages illegal immigration as a means of depressing wages, and this primarily benefits those who own productive businesses both large and small; however, imho the collusion between government and the FIRE sector (Finance, Insurance, Real Estate) poses a much bigger threat to Democracy:

"Sure, Washington used taxpayer money to prop up the banks that played a crucial role in wrecking the economy. But at least the government turned a profit on the bailout, right? Not exactly.

"According to a Government Accountability Office report, banks have been paying for the bailout loans with cash meant for lending to small businesses. —ARK"

Banks Repaid Bailout With Other Government Cash - Truthdig

For hundreds of years government has served those with the most money first and foremost.
Maybe what we need is a Wall of Separation between private wealth and the state?

California was a great place for simple Americans of all races and incomes and cultures. Average folks. That was 35 years ago. But nowadays, California is a place run by rich straight anglo ideologues. It's where their ideal of tolerance and diversity means exploiting poor hispanics. These rich whites have their slave class, their lackeys, hispanics of questionable status. Why would they want to upset the apple cart? I think the wealthy run California, it seems they may have all along....Now it seems middle or lower-class folks of all ilk haven't a place in the state. Nobody else has a place in their trance world of magic realism. The narcissist rich run the land of narcissist Hispanic immigrants and narcissist homosexuals, normal folks can't afford to live there anymore. Not to mention the record deficit Cali has run up, they can't even live within their own means. They live in a dream world.
34 years to be precise:

"But that was before Proposition 13, a California constitutional amendment enacted by voter initiative in 1978. Prop 13 limited real property taxes to one percent of the full cash value of the property and required a two-thirds majority in both legislative houses for future increases of any state tax rates.

"Prop 13 radically reduced the tax base, and it would be difficult to raise property taxes now. The tax savings simply drove property prices up, getting capitalized into additional debt service to the banks.

"Today, a rise in property taxes would lead to even more foreclosures and abandonments, reducing tax revenues even more.

"Meanwhile, the state is struggling to meet its budget with a vastly shrunken tax base. What it needs is a new source of revenue, something that won’t squeeze consumers, homeowners, or local business."

California is victimized by the same private creation of money at interest Ponzi scheme that is slowly strangling the EU and the rest of this planet. Bankers don't care who gets elected as long as they control the money supply.

One obvious solution is for California to begin doing business as The State Bank of California.

That may be true. I agree with this weird ponzi/pyramid scheme I have seen were many states have been raked over the coals for the benefit of the wealthy. But the fact is, from my point of view, illegal aliens ONLY benefit the rich that can afford to live far from the negative influence of illegals. This county seems more interested in popular causes that common sense. Illegal aliens are of little merit or concern to middle class or poor Americans. They don't deserve all this attention they get heaped upon them unless the elitist wealthy rich seem to feel it is deserved. My brother and his spouse lost their home of 25 years. A Hispanic gal practically kicked them out. He worked all his life to buy that house. She didn't give a flying crap. How she got to this point, I don't care anymore. I see just how insensitive Hispanics or the wealthy are, and it makes me ill. Middle class Americans aren't welcome in California anymore, but illegal aliens that are hispanics ARE. That is how it seems.

Last edited:
California bill could create sanctuary state for non-felon illegal immigrants

By Cristina Corbin
Published July 05, 2012
FoxNews.com

California lawmakers are considering a new bill that could create a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants seeking protection from Arizona’s strict immigration law.

The Transparency and Responsibility Using State Tools, or TRUST Act, which is currently making its way through the California legislature, would prohibit local law enforcement from turning over illegal immigrants for deportation except for those with serious felony convictions.

It's Bull Shit and it is no good for the USA.

And California's circling of the bowl accelerates.
No garage, so no car.
The LA buses are circling that damn bowl a little faster than anything else around here.

Unfortunately elected Republicans AND Democrats in California will send their own children to occupy Pakistan (or Mexico) before they'll listen to Ellen:

"California’s bill to study the feasibility of establishing a state-owned bank that would receive deposits of state funds, has passed both houses of the legislature and is now on the desk of Governor Jerry Brown awaiting his signature.

"It could be the governor’s chance to restore the state to its former glory. As noted in Time Magazine:

"n the 1950s and ‘60s, California was a liberal showcase. Governors Earl Warren and Pat Brown responded to the population growth of the postwar boom with a massive program of public infrastructure—the nation’s finest public college system, the freeway system and the state aqueduct that carries water from the well-watered north to the parched south.

So, she wants CA to own a bank so they can store the money they don't have. :clap2:

Are you saying I'm stuck with buses and subways for the duration?
OK...fine.

As to Ellen's prescription for California's financial woes, i think the plan is to keep billion$ in state revenues within California instead of shipping them off to Wall Street where they're often used to speculate against the best interests of Californians.

2% mortgages?
Credit cards capped at 6%?

"California is the eighth largest economy in the world, and it has a debt burden to match.

"It has outstanding general obligation bonds and revenue bonds of $158 billion, largely incurred for infrastructure. Of this tab, $70 billion is just for interest. Over $7 billion of California’s annual budget goes to pay interest on the state’s debt.

"As large as California’s liabilities are, they are exceeded by its assets, which are sufficient to capitalize a bank rivaling any in the world. That’s the idea behind Assembly Bill 750, introduced by Assemblyman Ben Hueso of San Diego, which would establish a blue ribbon task force to consider the viability of creating the California Investment Trust, a state bank receiving deposits of state funds.

"Instead of relying on Wall Street banks for credit – or allowing a Wall Street bank to enjoy the benefits of lending its capital – California may decide to create its own, publicly-owned bank."

WHAT A PUBLIC BANK COULD MEAN FOR CALIFORNIA « WEB OF DEBT BLOG

34 years to be precise:

That may be true. I agree with this weird ponzi/pyramid scheme I have seen were many states have been raked over the coals for the benefit of the wealthy. But the fact is, from my point of view, illegal aliens ONLY benefit the rich that can afford to live far from the negative influence of illegals. This county seems more interested in popular causes that common sense. Illegal aliens are of little merit or concern to middle class or poor Americans. They don't deserve all this attention they get heaped upon them unless the elitist wealthy rich seem to feel it is deserved. My brother and his spouse lost their home of 25 years. A Hispanic gal practically kicked them out. He worked all his life to buy that house. She didn't give a flying crap. How she got to this point, I don't care anymore. I see just how insensitive Hispanics or the wealthy are, and it makes me ill. Middle class Americans aren't welcome in California anymore, but illegal aliens that are hispanics ARE. That is how it seems.
There are plenty of mixed and/or diverse white black you name it Americans in this nation, who will do the bidding for the rich as well, so I wouldn't stroke that broad brush across the Hispanics in one stroke if ya know what I mean ?

Where does Mexico come up with this never ending wave up people challenging that border everyday like that anyways ? I mean are these people simply breeding like rabbits over there, and then depending on our hoped for lax borders and lax in enforcement the same, in order to accomodate the over population of these people they are creating, who undoubtedly have no thought what-so-ever about what is going to happen to their young when they are born into what must be a terrible oppressive economic situation in that nation. I know when I was to get my wife pregnant as an American, I thought of many things before knowing and planning the size of my family, in which I did seek to know as a result of.

I mean I wouldnot have had my wife bare 10 children in a modern day society that only indicates for 4 to 5 kids at the max in an economic and very much different structure in which we have in America these days. To just close my eyes and just breed breed breed is irresponsible and wrecklace, as well as unloving and uncaring of the children who are yet to be born in such an irresponsible way from which to think.

The fall of morals and responsibility in America, has created all that we see now, where as it is even catching here in the U.S. with the latest new American teen groups having babies out of wedlock or very loosely now, and not caring either about what will become of the lives of these children once they become teens and/or adults down the lines, and this because they are teens who are still kids themselves trying to raise kids themselves (goverment dependency out of control). Sadly they have been influenced badly by another culture who was for years doing the same thing here (breeding like rabbits), where now we are seeing a cultual shift that includes those who were not doing this sort of thing in the past, but are now doing it in epedemic fashion also. The stories are horrific and very sad to say the least by what we know about and are seeing within this shift, in which is going on here as enough of a problem being delt with now, much less what is coming at us over these borders daily.

Sheesh!
"(Mexcian) Birth rate: 19.13 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)

"Definition: This entry gives the average annual number of births during a year per 1,000 persons in the population at midyear; also known as crude birth rate. The birth rate is usually the dominant factor in determining the rate of population growth. It depends on both the level of fertility and the age structure of the population.

"Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 9, 2012."

Mexico Birth rate - Demographics

Mexico comes in at # 101 of all nations just three notches below Israel's 19.24 births per 1000.
The USA is at # 149 with 13.83 births per 1000.
Niger is #1 with 50.54 births per 1000

Birth rate - Country Comparison

No garage, so no car.

Are you saying I'm stuck with buses and subways for the duration?
OK...fine.

As to Ellen's prescription for California's financial woes, i think the plan is to keep billion$ in state revenues within California instead of shipping them off to Wall Street where they're often used to speculate against the best interests of Californians.

2% mortgages?
Credit cards capped at 6%?

"California is the eighth largest economy in the world, and it has a debt burden to match.

"It has outstanding general obligation bonds and revenue bonds of $158 billion, largely incurred for infrastructure. Of this tab, $70 billion is just for interest. Over $7 billion of California’s annual budget goes to pay interest on the state’s debt.

"As large as California’s liabilities are, they are exceeded by its assets, which are sufficient to capitalize a bank rivaling any in the world. That’s the idea behind Assembly Bill 750, introduced by Assemblyman Ben Hueso of San Diego, which would establish a blue ribbon task force to consider the viability of creating the California Investment Trust, a state bank receiving deposits of state funds.

"Instead of relying on Wall Street banks for credit – or allowing a Wall Street bank to enjoy the benefits of lending its capital – California may decide to create its own, publicly-owned bank."

WHAT A PUBLIC BANK COULD MEAN FOR CALIFORNIA « WEB OF DEBT BLOG

Sounds like a good idea to me once explained, but what do I know....Good luck in any cutting ties with the ones who weren't working in the best interest of Californians and their well being.

Sheesh!
"(Mexcian) Birth rate: 19.13 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)

"Definition: This entry gives the average annual number of births during a year per 1,000 persons in the population at midyear; also known as crude birth rate. The birth rate is usually the dominant factor in determining the rate of population growth. It depends on both the level of fertility and the age structure of the population.

"Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 9, 2012."

Mexico Birth rate - Demographics

Mexico comes in at # 101 of all nations just three notches below Israel's 19.24 births per 1000.
The USA is at # 149 with 13.83 births per 1000.
Niger is #1 with 50.54 births per 1000

Birth rate - Country Comparison
See, we are always looking at these numbers, but the story on the ground tells alot different story. It still doesn't answer the question about where in the world is all these mexicans coming from? It's as if towns not families are falling by the hundreds in that nation, leaving thousands with no where to go but to the U.S. border.

Like I said, everything is explained now in numbers, but the story on the ground in many cases is telling a whole different tale.

34 years to be precise:

"The ForeclosureGate scandal poses a threat to Wall Street, the big banks, and the political establishment. If the public ever gets a complete picture of the personal, financial, and legal assault on citizens at their most vulnerable, the outrage will be endless."

We are all living through the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
From those who produce wealth to those who extract wealth.
I don't think it can be changed by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

As long as we remain divided over important but non-existential issues like abortion, immigration, and gay marriage, the rich will continue to plunder the poor and middle class while bribing politicians from both major parties to continue their assault on our civil rights.

Some of the rich can not stop stealing for the same reason sharks can't stop swimming.
They will die, and they know it.

Beyond Foreclosuregate - It Gets Uglier

34 years to be precise:

"The ForeclosureGate scandal poses a threat to Wall Street, the big banks, and the political establishment. If the public ever gets a complete picture of the personal, financial, and legal assault on citizens at their most vulnerable, the outrage will be endless."

We are all living through the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
From those who produce wealth to those who extract wealth.
I don't think it can be changed by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

As long as we remain divided over important but non-existential issues like abortion, immigration, and gay marriage, the rich will continue to plunder the poor and middle class while bribing politicians from both major parties to continue their assault on our civil rights.

Some of the rich can not stop stealing for the same reason sharks can't stop swimming.
They will die, and they know it.

Beyond Foreclosuregate - It Gets Uglier
The Holy Bible-King James version, has a very good chapter and verse on the subject in which you describe here, it is found in ((James-Chapter 5 verses 1-9)) ...

Read this, I think you will be impressed...

Debate over the bill comes after the nation's highest court last month upheld the most controversial provision of the Arizona immigration law -- requiring local police to check the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally.

Incorrect.

Local police may check the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally only in the context of another lawful detention, not on ‘suspicion of being illegal’ alone.

So much for the ‘accuracy’ of Fox News.

Will the Feds challenge this crap too?

On what grounds?

The proposed measure doesn’t preempt Federal law, nor does it interfere with Federal enforcement of immigration law. Indeed, Federal officials may not compel state officers or law enforcement to enforce Federal regulatory policy. See: Printz v. United States (1997).

In fact, the measure is a declaration of ‘states’ rights.’

Telling the hypocrisy of conservatives.

The federal government can indeed withhold federal monitary payouts to any city or state that doesn't comply with what the federal government wants.

Forum List

Back