California bill could create sanctuary state for non felon illegal immigrants

I believe that those who choose not to take care of themselves should die in the streets and people who do work gather up the bodies for a landfill.

That's just fucking stupid. You don't believe that, you are just overly excited and lack self control. Go do some finger painting or something and calm down.

Why would I expect you to tell me what I do or do not believe? Cite your athority on what I believe or do not believe. Provide a link.

You know there's no way in hell it's going to work, right?
You know it's been working in North Dakota for nearly a century, right?

"According to new data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics today, North Dakota had an unemployment rate of just 3.3 percent in July(2011)—that’s just over a third of the national rate (9.1 percent), and about a quarter of the rate of the state with the highest joblessness (Nevada, at 12.9 percent).

"North Dakota has had the lowest unemployment in the country (or was tied for the lowest unemployment rate in the country) every single month since July 2008.

"Its healthy job market is also reflected in its payroll growth numbers. . . . [Y]ear over year, its payrolls grew by 5.2 percent. Texas came in second, with an increase of 2.6 percent."

NORTH DAKOTA
Yeah. What's CA gonna do? Raise the interest rates, because they desperately need more money.

Texas has no state income tax. Companies have been leaving CA and running to Texas.

If CA got rid of its income tax we'd have a boom too. Just stop providing benefits to illegals.

North Dakota is having an oil boom because of the drilling going on in private property.

You are talking to the wrong person, George. I believe that those who choose not to take care of themselves should die in the streets and people who do work gather up the bodies for a landfill.
"Oil is certainly a factor, but it is not what has put North Dakota over the top.

"Alaska has roughly the same population as North Dakota and produces nearly twice as much oil, yet unemployment in Alaska is running at 7.7 percent.

"Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming have all benefited from a boom in energy prices, with Montana and Wyoming extracting much more gas than North Dakota has.

"The Bakken oil field stretches across Montana as well as North Dakota, with the greatest Bakken oil production coming from Elm Coulee Oil Field in Montana. Yet Montana’s unemployment rate, like Alaska’s, is 7.7% percent."

NORTH DAKOTA

What do you propose for the rich parasites who crashed the global economy in 2008?
Sainthood?

The Community Reinvestment Act crashed the economy and every person who voted to force lenders lend money to those known not to pay their bills should be strung up in the public square.
Don't forget wall street who made a killing along with every other rich crook in the nation, while knowing that it all was a failure to come back to haunt real soon, but hey they didn't care, because they have taken refuge behind the cliques and or gated communities with their spoils, in which they had set up for themselves as a final result of it all. The middle class workforce (labor), and new young adults who need to enter the workforce quickly are the ones who are paying the ultimate price for this boondoggle, otherwise as we speak loudly across this nation yet our voices are falling on deaf ears still yet as a result of..

I believe that those who choose not to take care of themselves should die in the streets and people who do work gather up the bodies for a landfill.

That's just fucking stupid. You don't believe that, you are just overly excited and lack self control. Go do some finger painting or something and calm down.

Why would I expect you to tell me what I do or do not believe? Cite your athority on what I believe or do not believe. Provide a link.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you just got overly excited and that you are not really the inhuman pile of filth you would need to be in order to truly believe what you said. I believe you are very, very, very stupid, but not that monumentally immoral. I hope for your sake that I'm right. If not, you need to remove yourself from society at once.

The Community Reinvestment Act crashed the economy and every person who voted to force lenders lend money to those known not to pay their bills should be strung up in the public square.
So legislation passed in the 1970s and updated in 1995 crashed the economy in 2008?
How do you explain the fact that most lenders of failed mortgages were not subject to the CRA?

"Yet no bank has ever been 'forced to comply with government mandates about mortgage lending.'

"There are no 'government mandates,' and there never were.

"In order to qualify for government-backed deposit insurance—a benefit that banks aren’t forced to accept but enjoy having—the Community Reinvestment Act and similar measures designed to prevent discrimination in lending (to qualified individuals) only encourage banks to lend in all of the areas where they do business.

"And Section 802 (b) of the Act stresses that all loans must be 'consistent with safe and sound operations'—it’s the opposite of requiring that lenders write risky mortgages."

Conservatives Push Absurd Lie that Wall Street Hustlers Were Innocent Victims ... of Poor People | | AlterNet

The 2008 crash was caused by banks giving home loans to illegal aliens. Yes the illegals were given the home loans after Bill Clinton and Barney Frank lowered the requirements for U.S. citizens to get home loans. The President Bush work place raids from 2006 to 2009 kicked off the economic collaspe by deporting thousands of illegals with great paying jobs that had "Home Loans".
Space aliens convinced the FBI of an "epidemic of mortgage fraud beginning in 2004" just after Dick the Draft Dodger started working Haliburton's "Dark Side" while Barney and Bill drove the getaway car after Dubya collapsed with grief over the death of Ken Lay. Ever notice how the richest 1% "win" regardless of the fictions being spun?

You know there's no way in hell it's going to work, right?

"According to new data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics today, North Dakota had an unemployment rate of just 3.3 percent in July(2011)—that’s just over a third of the national rate (9.1 percent), and about a quarter of the rate of the state with the highest joblessness (Nevada, at 12.9 percent).

"North Dakota has had the lowest unemployment in the country (or was tied for the lowest unemployment rate in the country) every single month since July 2008.

"Its healthy job market is also reflected in its payroll growth numbers. . . . [Y]ear over year, its payrolls grew by 5.2 percent. Texas came in second, with an increase of 2.6 percent."

NORTH DAKOTA
Yeah. What's CA gonna do? Raise the interest rates, because they desperately need more money.
We don't need more money.
We need less Wall Street.

"Banks create 'bank credit' from capital and deposits, as explained here. Under existing capital requirements, $8 in capital can be leveraged into $100 in loans, drawing on the liquidity provided by the deposits to clear the outgoing checks.

"Assuming a 10% reserve requirement (the amount in deposits normally held in reserve), $8 in capital and $100 in deposits are sufficient to create $90 in loans ($100 less $10 held back for reserves).

"In North Dakota (population 647,000), the Bank of North Dakota has $2.7 billion in deposits, or $4000 per capita. The majority of these deposits are drawn from the state’s own revenues. The bank has nearly the same sum ($2.6 billion) in outstanding loans.

"California has 37 million people. If the California Investment Trust (CIT) performed like the BND, it might amass $148 billion in deposits. With $12 billion in capital, this $148 billion could generate $133 billion in credit for the state (subtracting 10%, or 14.8 billion, to satisfy reserve requirements)."

WHAT A PUBLIC BANK COULD MEAN FOR CALIFORNIA « WEB OF DEBT BLOG

NORTH DAKOTA

Texas has no state income tax. Companies have been leaving CA and running to Texas.

If CA got rid of its income tax we'd have a boom too. Just stop providing benefits to illegals.
If California got rid of Wall Street by doing business as The State Bank of California, we could (potentially) incorporate Baja California into our polity and thrive beyond many of our wildest dreams.

The rich are the problem.
Public banking is where the solution begins.

"Oil is certainly a factor, but it is not what has put North Dakota over the top.

"Alaska has roughly the same population as North Dakota and produces nearly twice as much oil, yet unemployment in Alaska is running at 7.7 percent.

"Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming have all benefited from a boom in energy prices, with Montana and Wyoming extracting much more gas than North Dakota has.

"The Bakken oil field stretches across Montana as well as North Dakota, with the greatest Bakken oil production coming from Elm Coulee Oil Field in Montana. Yet Montana’s unemployment rate, like Alaska’s, is 7.7% percent."

NORTH DAKOTA

What do you propose for the rich parasites who crashed the global economy in 2008?
Sainthood?

Don't forget wall street who made a killing along with every other rich crook in the nation, while knowing that it all was a failure to come back to haunt real soon, but hey they didn't care, because they have taken refuge behind the cliques and or gated communities with their spoils, in which they had set up for themselves as a final result of it all. The middle class workforce (labor), and new young adults who need to enter the workforce quickly are the ones who are paying the ultimate price for this boondoggle, otherwise as we speak loudly across this nation yet our voices are falling on deaf ears still yet as a result of..
Looking ahead, if you believe we are perched on an economic volcano...

"(3) How big an eruption might we get?

"In a May 2012 presentation Raoul Pal, publisher of Global Macro Investor, describes aspects of the volcano.

"The world has no engine of growth, with most of the G20 countries approaching stall speed at the same time.
"For the first time since the 1930’s we are entering a recession before Industrial Production, Durable Goods Orders, Employment and Private Sector Employment and Private Sector GDP have made back their Previous highs.
"These are the weakest ever-foundations on which to enter a recession.
"There are almost no brakes in the system to stop this, and almost no one realizes the seriousness of the situation.

"The first three points have been frequently noted on the FM website and elsewhere. After a crash and four years of slow and uneven recovery, much of the world is weak — with exhausted reserves, of both money and will.

"Another downturn will hit us hard. Key institutions might break, as in 2008-09, sparking a spiral decline."

If the US and global economy is in the same place next November as it was in 2008, where will you turn for "Hope" and "Change"?

EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » The Global Economy Is Sitting on a Volcano. What Happens Next?

The lefties do love them some good ol' class warfare... :rolleyes:

I think georgie there has been pleasuring himself with his blow up Marx doll too much lately.

I think georgie there has been pleasuring himself with his blow up Marx doll too much lately.
Are you confused about governments role in determining who wins class war?

"If you plead with a court-appointed bailiff who is about to foreclose a debt-burdened family’s house, 'please, have mercy, don’t you see this poor family is going to be homeless?' his/her answer would most probably be 'I already know that; I am sorry, but I have no choice, or that’s not my problem.'

"The difference between this type of traditional or ordinary bailiffs and today’s governments serving as bailiffs to collect the fraudulent claims of the international financial moguls is that while the former honestly admit that they have no choice because they have orders, the latter pretend that they are independent of special interests, and that they are simply carrying out policies of national interests!"

All governments defend the interests of their richest citizens first.

Not Bad Policy, But Class Policy » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

There is no such war, no matter how badly you wannabe Marxists want one.
You might want to stay out of Modesto if you really believe there's no class war in the USA.

"This past Thursday, a Modesto, California, man whose house was in foreclosure shot and killed the Sheriff’s deputy and the locksmith who came to evict him from his condominium unit. Modesto authorities responded by sending 100 police and SWAT snipers to counter-attack, and it ended Waco-style, with the fourplex structure burning to the ground with the shooter inside."

Class Warfare On Two Fronts: From Afghanistan To Middle America, The Untold Story Of Sgt. Bales - By Mark Ames - The eXiled

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you just got overly excited and that you are not really the inhuman pile of filth you would need to be in order to truly believe what you said. I believe you are very, very, very stupid, but not that monumentally immoral. I hope for your sake that I'm right. If not, you need to remove yourself from society at once.

Your an illegal alien Ucktaco, you need to remove yourself from the U.S.

Sorry but class warfare has been around forever and a day now... The pendelum just swings one way or the other all depending upon the political state of which we are in at any given time on any given day.

Last edited:

You might want to stay out of Modesto if you really believe there's no class war in the USA.

"This past Thursday, a Modesto, California, man whose house was in foreclosure shot and killed the Sheriff’s deputy and the locksmith who came to evict him from his condominium unit. Modesto authorities responded by sending 100 police and SWAT snipers to counter-attack, and it ended Waco-style, with the fourplex structure burning to the ground with the shooter inside."

That is not "class warfare" idiot, that is a criminal act. Lots of people have been evicted from nice, big houses in recent years too, you wannabe Marxist douche. Placing your political fantasies so far above the good of (or an understanding of) the nation makes you down right unamerican.

Your[sic] an illegal alien Ucktaco, you need to remove yourself from the U.S.

I told you before, learn English or get out of my country, headcase.

Sorry but class warfare has been around forever and a day now... .

Not in this country.
Huh?

I have to differ with you on this one, because unless you have been affected by it, it really is hard to detect or know it, but once you get a good taste of it, you'll never forget it, and it will be easily recognized from then on. You corrected the other poster about what he thought was class warfare, and you said that it was criminal activity instead, but was it born out of class warfare ? Hard to say unless know all the details or the complete story.

Last edited:

That is not "class warfare" idiot, that is a criminal act. Lots of people have been evicted from nice, big houses in recent years too, you wannabe Marxist douche. Placing your political fantasies so far above the good of (or an understanding of) the nation makes you down right unamerican.
Pull your head out of Karl Rove's ass before it's too late.

"ForeclosureGate represents the sum total illegal and unethical lending and collections activities during the real estate bubble. It continues today.

"Law professor and law school dean Christopher L. Peterson describes the contractual language for the sixty million contracts between borrowers and lenders as fictional since the boilerplate language names a universal surrogate as creditor (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), not the actual creditor.

"Other aspects of ForeclosureGate harmed homeowners but the contractual problems that the lenders created on their own pose the greatest threats.

What would the rich do without useful slaves like you?

Beyond Foreclosuregate - It Gets Uglier

Sorry but class warfare has been around forever and a day now... .

Not in this country.
Huh?

I have to differ with you on this one, because unless you have been affected by it, it really is hard to detect or know it, but once you get a good taste of it, you'll never forget it, and it will be easily recognized from then on.

There are no 'classes' in this country of the sort that would make 'class warfare' possible. People in this country are not born into 'classes.' They may be born into a variety of circumstances but there is no social/legal recognition of a hereditary status from which one cannot move. No one is born rich who cannot by his poor choices become poor, and no one is born poor who cannot by his talent, drive, and luck become rich.

Forum List

Back