California approves statewide rent control to deal with housing crunch

It will take increasing public awareness to restore our unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. The damage from Agenda 21, Sustainable Development policies is pervasive. People everywhere are recognizing our diminishing freedoms. The key to effective action is to understand and expose the root of our problem. Here are some foundational resources to start with:

Freedom Advocates: Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

California lawmakers on Wednesday passed a statewide cap on annual rent increases for most tenants, the boldest step yet to address an affordable housing crunch that has helped push people into the streets.

Oh you can be sure they are just going to help you so well , and oh my follow the law to the "T" yeah right. YOur a moron if you even believe their bs excuse.
They don’t care about the ones being pushed to the streets
that’s more federal tax dollars for them
they’re trying to curb the exodus of people leaving the state

About fucking time!!!! It's ludicrous what the rents are. PLUS, landlords/management companies was 3 times amount of the asking rent your monthly paycheck. Like...right. Why the FUCK would someone rent their place if they make 3 times amount when they can BUY???

I was a property manager for over 40 years. It boggles the mind what owners wanted for their properties and the rules/policies they insisted I follow. Which I did, up to a point.

They will keep an apartment empty for months while they wait to get what they want as monthly rent. That is money lost FOREVER. No getting it back. But if they would rent the apartment for lower rent...then in a year, raise it a bit, that is money in their pocket. Do they think of this shit? Nope.

So yeah. Making rents more affordable will get more people off the streets. I know. I've been in both worlds.

There goes the real estate prices down the toilet in California, and with that you're going to see people and businesses fleeing California. It's what happens to any state or country run by Leftists, eventually it turns into a shithole. We're seeing signs of it already, with the homeless crisis getting out of control.

California lawmakers on Wednesday passed a statewide cap on annual rent increases for most tenants, the boldest step yet to address an affordable housing crunch that has helped push people into the streets.

Oh you can be sure they are just going to help you so well , and oh my follow the law to the "T" yeah right. YOur a moron if you even believe their bs excuse.

Any street in Calif is way better than Red State streets... Hmm.. Wait? Red states have really no streets. It's a wonder why people don't move to these areas.
Lol, are you proud of proving yourself to be an idiot daily on here?

Is rent control going to increase the number of rental units? Rent control is the tried and true method of creating slums.
Need a real good plague.

Jo

CA. is helping to start that. TYPHUS and now LEPORSY

It's prob. just the beginning that way they can blame those who DON'T vaccinate when in reality it has nothing to do with the spread of said diseases. It has to do with false information pushing propaganda so ppl fear those who are informed leading them to " gov" approved trust. Step of the GOV plantation is what more ppl need to do. ( Get your vaccines now) .

About fucking time!!!! It's ludicrous what the rents are. PLUS, landlords/management companies was 3 times amount of the asking rent your monthly paycheck. Like...right. Why the FUCK would someone rent their place if they make 3 times amount when they can BUY???

I was a property manager for over 40 years. It boggles the mind what owners wanted for their properties and the rules/policies they insisted I follow. Which I did, up to a point.

They will keep an apartment empty for months while they wait to get what they want as monthly rent. That is money lost FOREVER. No getting it back. But if they would rent the apartment for lower rent...then in a year, raise it a bit, that is money in their pocket. Do they think of this shit? Nope.

So yeah. Making rents more affordable will get more people off the streets. I know. I've been in both worlds.

It won't go that way gracie it won't. It will fall trust us . You should prep. for CA to totally fall

This law will raise rents on people that can least afford it immediately and again in March another 5%...and it already takes 9-12 months to evict a tenant...even if they quit paying it takes 3 months...so just what is this?....a power push by a tyrannical government?...

Seems like that would be unconstitutional, telling a property owner how much they can charge for rent.

Some landlords just keep properties empty. I see this mostly in commercial properties. Overall, the writeoff for vacant units is more of a benefit than renting it out.

If you think move in costs of three times the rent is bad it used to be worse. Limiting the move in to three times the rent took a special law. It used to be five times the rent. Two months clean up and two months security on top of first month.

How much did you deal with foreign property owners? In Asia and the Middle East the owners are allowed to charge "key money". It's like a thank you for renting me the apartment. Foreigners charge it here too. You won't find it in any contract. It's never on paper. You just won't be able to rent a place without it.

This law will raise rents on people that can least afford it immediately and again in March another 5%...and it already takes 9-12 months to evict a tenant...even if they quit paying it takes 3 months...so just what is this?....a power push by a tyrannical government?...
It never...EVER took me 3 months to evict a tenant. Ever. Wanna know why? They couldn't leave because they had no money to move with, that's why. I gave them half their deposit back before they moved out (with certain conditions met on their end) so they could get a uhaul or put a down on another apartment or some sort of plan to HELP them give me back my property. Other half given the move out day and we did our walk through.

Most people are willing to abide...but they need a bit of help to do it. So in 40 years...no waiting. They went.

Any street in Calif is way better than Red State streets... Hmm.. Wait? Red states have really no streets. It's a wonder why people don't move to these areas.

Never been to Texas because let be clear as much as I hate Houston it is a hell of a lot better than L.A. or even the Bay Area.

I guess you just hate lower rent and less taxes being taken from you...

Is rent control going to increase the number of rental units? Rent control is the tried and true method of creating slums.
Need a real good plague.

Jo

CA. is helping to start that. TYPHUS and now LEPORSY

It's prob. just the beginning that way they can blame those who DON'T vaccinate when in reality it has nothing to do with the spread of said diseases. It has to do with false information pushing propaganda so ppl fear those who are informed leading them to " gov" approved trust. Step of the GOV plantation is what more ppl need to do. ( Get your vaccines now) .

Yep

I knew that they were going to do something like this. When they start the Green New Deal/ Paris Climate accord. That the taxes is going to go up as high as $3,000 a month. That the landlords will not be able to raise the rent on their tenants, to make up the difference. Which that means the landlords will not be making a profit, but losing out. Which they will have to file for bankruptcy and give up the properties to the bank. Because they cannot afford to pay the taxes.
And now Hillary and the Global Elites are going to be singing that great ol' song that is called, "happy days are here again", since the last time when they sang that song during the White water scandal. When they were taking money from the elderly .
Now we don't have to worry about them taking away our guns and rights. it is because we are not going to have any money or home to protect. That we are just going to be living out in the wilderness, while being raped or sodomized by wild creatures that are living in the woods.

The cost, however, would be overwhelming, according to new research. If fully enacted, the Green New Deal would cost the average American household a minimum of $36,000 per year in new taxes, added debt or other economic costs, according to analysis from the center-right American Action Forum. At the high end, the GND could cost every U.S. household $65,000 per year.
Why voters will reject the 'Green New Deal'

3akdz0.gif
3ake34.gif

deliverance3.gif

Last edited:
No longer any need for owners of a rental property in California to pay property tax!

No longer any need for owners of a rental propery in California to do any maintenance.

It'll take years for the state or city to confiscate - just be sure to bank the money out of state - or maybe out of country. Surely that was the intent - lots of legislators own rental properties and smell the money.

California will fail, not in the immediate future but eventually yes. At that point even though the people might want Republicans back in power to turn the disaster caused by Leftists around, I doubt the fascistic Democrat thugs in control will ever let the state turn red, considering they commit election fraud, voter fraud, etc. in every single election. For the Left the means to achieve and maintain power supersedes ethics and morality.

California will fail, not in the immediate future but eventually yes. At that point even though the people might want Republicans back in power to turn the disaster caused by Leftists around, I doubt the fascistic Democrat thugs in control will ever let the state turn red, considering they commit election fraud, voter fraud, etc. in every single election. For the Left the means to achieve and maintain power supersedes ethics and morality.

California will descend into total chaos and become a danger to neighboring states.

It will eventually require reconquering and administration under the harshest of terms.

This will be no small affair....

Jo

Forum List

Back