Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing political enigma

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

I love it. Caitlyn is an independent thinker. I wish her the best.

She says Hillary doesn't care about women. She says she is conservative. She'd love to work in a President Cruz (lol) administration, she's also the most known transgender individual in America. The left would like to claim her support but they can't

And the right isn't big into the whole transgender scene so it's not like Cruz or other conservatives want to be like "we have Jenner on our side"

She? You people crack me up. Any two year old knows a penis means it's male.

What's a veteran who gets his genitals shot off in a war?

Enigma might be a good word for Caitlyn Jenner but it's interesting that the radical left assumes that freakazoiids always vote for democrats. I assumed the same thing.

What's a Democrat with two assholes?

Well that's a ticket CRUZ/JENNER:

caitlyn-jenner-supports-ted-cruz-trans-ambassador-lead.jpg

caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-012816.jpg

Uh-Oh Bruce/Caitlin is doing that wave with the RIGHT HAND :eek-52: obviously ANOTHER Nazi :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

2A92852200000578-3152418-image-m-12_1437015126300.jpg

GettyImages-508049048.jpg

Your cab driver on date night?

Caitlyn Jenner isn't a woman.

He's a man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and acquired a drug habit (hormones).

He is no more a "woman", than a Ford is a Toyota when you remove the Ford badge, put on a Toyota emblem, and put Toyota fluid in the transmission (which might damage it).

You didn't answer the question. If the penis makes you a man, what are if it's gone?

Well that's a ticket CRUZ/JENNER:

caitlyn-jenner-supports-ted-cruz-trans-ambassador-lead.jpg

caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-012816.jpg

Uh-Oh Bruce/Caitlin is doing that wave with the RIGHT HAND :eek-52: obviously ANOTHER Nazi :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

2A92852200000578-3152418-image-m-12_1437015126300.jpg

GettyImages-508049048.jpg

:puke:

You didn't answer the question. If the penis makes you a man, what are if it's gone?
Either a eunuch or a carpet muncher.

Caitlyn Jenner's courage isn't about being transgender, it's being a Republican.

He's a man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and acquired a drug habit (hormones).

He is no more a "woman", than a Ford is a Toyota when you remove the Ford badge, put on a Toyota emblem, and put Toyota fluid in the transmission (which might damage it).
This post shows you have no understanding of gender identity. You think it's all about genitals or sex

This post shows you have no understanding of gender identity. You think it's all about genitals or sex
Actually, the people who change their genitals surgically and pop a few hormones, and think they've "become" a woman, are the ones with no understanding of gender identity. For the reasons you gave. (Oops, you didn't give any.)

Actually, the people who change their genitals surgically and pop a few hormones, and think they've "become" a woman, are the ones with no understanding of gender identity. For the reasons you gave. (Oops, you didn't give any.)
Well, we see this differently. How many transgender people do you actually know?

Consider this. If a man or woman's genitals are deformed or not working, is the man no longer a man and the woman no longer a woman?

Forum List

Back