BOOGERGATE: Did Cruz Munch On A Booger?...

I need to know about this as much as I needed to know about trumps junk. Meaning not at all

Yeah.............I saw that happen live at the debates. It was kinda gross to watch, because he didn't even know it was there for at least 20 seconds, then he noticed it, and then slurped it down.

I was kinda grossed out as well.

Hillary's husband licked a slimy cigar and the left worries about a booger. No surprises here.

"The left"? :wtf:

You think the OP is "the left"?? :lmao:
Do I think the OP is the left? Why not? Do I have to draw a freaking picture. Hillary is the presumed front runner of the democrat party and her husband inserted a cigar where the sun don't shine and the left thought it was just another hard day (pun intended) for the president and Hillary blamed the "vast RW conspiracy". A booger for Cruz? Surely y'all jest.

The music is what made the video. lol. He totally ate that booger, though.

Hillary's husband licked a slimy cigar and the left worries about a booger. No surprises here.

"The left"? :wtf:

You think the OP is "the left"?? :lmao:
Do I think the OP is the left? Why not? Do I have to draw a freaking picture. Hillary is the presumed front runner of the democrat party and her husband inserted a cigar where the sun don't shine and the left thought it was just another hard day (pun intended) for the president and Hillary blamed the "vast RW conspiracy". A booger for Cruz? Surely y'all jest.

:dig:

I've known you were a moron since I got to this site but I misunderestimated the degree.

To borrow (steal) another poster's quip --- did you study at Rump University? :rofl:

12802901_1316843385009429_285068843013220696_n.jpg

I thought it was a baby's soul trying to escape his black heart.

Forum List

Back