Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

If one mistakes information for confirmation, one might be wrong; but that does not a lie make.

Most posters here would acknowledge the distinction.

To nobody's surprise, you, Raving Dipshit, aren't up to even that minimal degree of honesty or integrity.

so it is your view that someone at politico did confirm that the guy worked there still and block was just repeating what he was told?

and that they somehow looked into whether he was the son of the women in question.. without asking either the son or the mother..... and were again just repeating what they were told.......

and you have some evidence that they spent anytime finding out if any of that was true before making the claim on national tv?

It is my view that it is possible ONLY that:

Based upon information available at the time of Mr. Block's Tuesday night interview on Fox News, the campaign was led to believe that Mr. Josh Kraushaar, currently with the National Journal and a former employee of Politico, was the son of Karen Kraushaar," Gordon said. "Mr. Josh Kraushaar is in fact, not related to Ms. Karen Kraushaar.

As I said, I was not made privvy to whatever "information" they relied upon, and neither were you. So don't try to speak for me; you can speak for you, and I'll do the speaking thing for my self.

YOU don't know that it wasn't an honest mistake, since, as I have now noted yet again, YOU are not privvy to the "information" Mr. Gordon was talking about.

This does mean that it is still within the realm of possibility that Mr. Gordon is full of shit. Again, I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does Raving Tool.

If and when it gets shown (reliably) that Mr. Cain lied about any of this OR that he did actually engage in intentional sexual harassment, I will look to a different candidate. But so far, nothing reliable has been reported to suggest either that he ever did that shit OR that he has lied about it. Therefore, I continue to support Mr. Cain's candidacy.
I thought you were a lawyer. You'd get laughed out of court if you stated that you CONFIRMED evidence instead of stated that you were LED TO BELIEVE.

Your hackery is transparent.

so it is your view that someone at politico did confirm that the guy worked there still and block was just repeating what he was told?

and that they somehow looked into whether he was the son of the women in question.. without asking either the son or the mother..... and were again just repeating what they were told.......

and you have some evidence that they spent anytime finding out if any of that was true before making the claim on national tv?

Based upon information available at the time of Mr. Block's Tuesday night interview on Fox News, the campaign was led to believe that Mr. Josh Kraushaar, currently with the National Journal and a former employee of Politico, was the son of Karen Kraushaar," Gordon said. "Mr. Josh Kraushaar is in fact, not related to Ms. Karen Kraushaar.

As I said, I was not made privvy to whatever "information" they relied upon, and neither were you. So don't try to speak for me; you can speak for you, and I'll do the speaking thing for my self.

YOU don't know that it wasn't an honest mistake, since, as I have now noted yet again, YOU are not privvy to the "information" Mr. Gordon was talking about.

This does mean that it is still within the realm of possibility that Mr. Gordon is full of shit. Again, I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does Raving Tool.

If and when it gets shown (reliably) that Mr. Cain lied about any of this OR that he did actually engage in intentional sexual harassment, I will look to a different candidate. But so far, nothing reliable has been reported to suggest either that he ever did that shit OR that he has lied about it. Therefore, I continue to support Mr. Cain's candidacy.
I thought you were a lawyer. You'd get laughed out of court if you stated that you CONFIRMED evidence instead of stated that you were LED TO BELIEVE.

Newsflash, you hideously dishonest and ignorant shithead:

I happen not to be Mr. Block.

Your dishonesty is legendary.

If one mistakes information for confirmation, one might be wrong; but that does not a lie make.

Most posters here would acknowledge the distinction.

To nobody's surprise, you, Raving Dipshit, aren't up to even that minimal degree of honesty or integrity.

dude, seriously?

i am not saying it wasnt an "honest mistake"......

i am saying that it shows their campaign to be a ship of utter fools for them to say on national tv that they confirmed those things only to find out that the guy hasnt worked there in at least a year and the two are not even related.........

its not even a point of whether the sexual harrassments charges are true or not or if they intentionally lied about the things in the op........

just the sheer utter ineptness of their whole campaign in the way they have responded to these things should be a massive warning sign......

these are not "57 states" or the cute bushisms or little stumbles along the trail........

these are full blown "what the fuck were they thinking!?!" type of screw ups and they are happening very consistently.........

Cain Train, locomotive space brain, truckload of cocaine, up his none.
He's on a fame train, riding on a quick change, man you're acting so strange, what's up with you?

10 pos-reps to anyone that can name the band.

BLOCK: Karen Kraushaar had come out as one of the women. And we’ve come to find out her son works at Politico, the organization that originally out the story out.

HANNITY: Have you confirmed that? I've been hearing that all day, rumors about that. You've confirmed that.

BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

There is literally no portion of this that's true.

1) Josh Kraushaar, a reporter, is not the son of Karen Kraushaar.

2) Josh Kraushaar, formerly of Politico, has worked at National Journal since 2010.

3) Block didn't "confirm" anything. I asked Kraushaar last night if the Cain campaign had asked him about this.

"Nope," said Kraushaar, "not at all. And I emailed Mark Block ASAP requesting correction around 9:20." At the time we emailed, around midnight, Block hadn't responded.

Mark Block: Schmuck or Liar?

Koch Cain's "campaign" is going to unravel quickly.

And it will be very entertaining.

He's on a fame train, riding on a quick change, man you're acting so strange, what's up with you?

What if someone you have on ignore names the band?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...ssion-with-hating-a-black-man-documented.html

^Seriously... 15 out of 18 Threads since the 3rd of this Month... Obsessively Focused on Cain.

:)

peace...

the race card.. its not just the dems to use anymore.........

How much time you got Left here, little Buddy?...

As for Ravi posting 15 out of 18 threads in a matter of days and all of them Fixated on a Public Figure...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYV1mnwVXZg&feature=related]Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (1986) - YouTube[/ame]

:)

peace...

:lol:

I never said you were. Apparently you are as brainless as he is, though.

No, you didn't say it, you fucking dishonest shitbird. Nor id I SAY you "said" it.

But you offered a criticism of me on the basis of what HE said, you transparently fraudulent asshole.

You are even dumber than I thought, and I long ago realized that you are tragically stupid.

But you are even more dishonest than stupid.

Quite a dynamic one two punch, you lowlife.

:thup:

dude, seriously?

i am not saying it wasnt an "honest mistake"......

i am saying that it shows their campaign to be a ship of utter fools for them to say on national tv that they confirmed those things only to find out that the guy hasnt worked there in at least a year and the two are not even related.........

its not even a point of whether the sexual harrassments charges are true or not or if they intentionally lied about the things in the op........

just the sheer utter ineptness of their whole campaign in the way they have responded to these things should be a massive warning sign......

these are not "57 states" or the cute bushisms or little stumbles along the trail........

these are full blown "what the fuck were they thinking!?!" type of screw ups and they are happening very consistently.........

Dud, seriously, I am saying you are stretching things absurdly and looking kind of stupid in the process.

Really. The Cain campaign may have mishandled certain aspects of this. In fact, drop the "may."

But their failures in that regard don't show the train wreck you pretend those failures show.

All it shows is that Block is guilty of speaking imprecisely.

YOU don't know (you are merely guessing in a partisan way) that Mr. Gordon is "full of shit." He might be. Then again, maybe that's just you.

And Ravi. She has always been full of shit.

From what I hear, that means she is MASSIVELY full of shit.

No, you didn't say it, you fucking dishonest shitbird. Nor id I SAY you "said" it.

But you offered a criticism of me on the basis of what HE said, you transparently fraudulent asshole.

You are even dumber than I thought, and I long ago realized that you are tragically stupid.

But you are even more dishonest than stupid.

Quite a dynamic one two punch, you lowlife.

:thup:

Nope, I offered a criticism of you based on your Liarbility bullshit.

Suck it up, dude.

The Cain train is insane in the membrane.

The entertainment value is almost as good as Michelle Bachman!

^^^ hopeless, mindnumb, disfunctional, retreat, poor excuse, illiterate, blind to logic facts, useless, distracted, desperate, hopeless, dependent, poor excuse for a human being foktard(s).

Tech N9ne.

That's all I got...

Forum List

Back