Cain WIDENS Lead

1. i think you'll find that most of the polls were taken before cain's most recent scandal.
2. do you really think someone should be president who paid a woman $35,000 to be quiet?

really?

and even if you don't go there, the guy doesn't know what a neocon is; doesn't know china has nukes; can't say whether he'd negotiate with terrorists;

but we want the most ignorant people running government, right?

He didn't pay her, dingbat. The National Restaurant Association paid her. Sexual harassment cases are almost always frivolous. They have turned our legal system into a joke.

You voted for a man who pulled out his willy in front of a state employee and promised her a job of she would perform oral sex on him.

I am still waiting for Matthews and/or Sargaent Schultz to accuse Cain of sneaking a hoe into a hotel room.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......that's 'ho, Lil' Whitebread.

tumblr_lpfd6nAAjg1qzozj1.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
1. i think you'll find that most of the polls were taken before cain's most recent scandal.
2. do you really think someone should be president who paid a woman $35,000 to be quiet?

really?

and even if you don't go there, the guy doesn't know what a neocon is; doesn't know china has nukes; can't say whether he'd negotiate with terrorists;

He didn't pay her, dingbat. The National Restaurant Association paid her. Sexual harassment cases are almost always frivolous. They have turned our legal system into a joke.

You voted for a man who pulled out his willy in front of a state employee and promised her a job of she would perform oral sex on him.

he was president of the National Restaurant Association at the time. Why do you think they paid her? Damn, you're stupid.

and monica never complained, did she, moron? nope. she went to D.C. to "get [her] presidential kneepads. but you'd know that if you actually read anything.

Last edited:
Can you hear me haters! I know the polls after the made up sexually harassment controversy matter more, but this is still significant. Will it knock him down 7 points? I doubt it. I think made a point or two.

He has taken an even wider lead in the polls with the vote just two months away!

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

Isn't it about time that Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum leave the race? I love Huntsman and his economic plan, but he has gone about 2% and his message isn't connecting with the voters. He is only wasting time in the debates. Bachmann is coming off as the bat-crazy bitch she is. Santorum and his arrogant fakeness is getting old. I have to DRV the debates, because I need to fastforward everytime this troll speaks!

Poll: Cain pulls ahead of Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
A new poll puts Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney by seven percentage points in the GOP presidential race, reflecting a margin wider than the sampling error.

Cain and Romney competed for the top spot in national polls for much of October, but a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday shows Cain breaking ahead to take a solid lead.

Cain took 30% of support among registered Republican voters, according to the survey, with Romney following at 23%.

Coming in fourth place, Texas Gov. Rick Perry had 8%. Texas Rep. Ron Paul followed at 7%, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann at 4%, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 2% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum at 1%.

really?

Not any more, you guys took care of that in 2008. Now it's time to get someone in there with at least 1/2 a brain. The 1/16th brain sitting in the White house right now just isn't quite up to par! Lol!

Can you hear me haters! I know the polls after the made up sexually harassment controversy matter more, but this is still significant. Will it knock him down 7 points? I doubt it. I think made a point or two.

He has taken an even wider lead in the polls with the vote just two months away!

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

Isn't it about time that Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum leave the race? I love Huntsman and his economic plan, but he has gone about 2% and his message isn't connecting with the voters. He is only wasting time in the debates. Bachmann is coming off as the bat-crazy bitch she is. Santorum and his arrogant fakeness is getting old. I have to DRV the debates, because I need to fastforward everytime this troll speaks!

A new poll puts Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney by seven percentage points in the GOP presidential race, reflecting a margin wider than the sampling error.

Cain and Romney competed for the top spot in national polls for much of October, but a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday shows Cain breaking ahead to take a solid lead.

Cain took 30% of support among registered Republican voters, according to the survey, with Romney following at 23%.

Coming in fourth place, Texas Gov. Rick Perry had 8%. Texas Rep. Ron Paul followed at 7%, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann at 4%, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 2% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum at 1%.

Up to this point, the issue with Cain doesn't have anything to do with the past claim of sexual harrassment. I know it's possible that there is little to the original complaint. It's also very possible that there's much more to it than what Cain has let on. Let's face it. Cain has every reason in the world to claim it was much ado about nothing.

MY problem is with Cain's nonstop lying on the subject. While conservatives claim the so-called liberal media is being unfair, I personally think they've bent over backwards to give him a chance to explain what happened. The media has even used words and phrases like mentioning Cain's 'evolving story' and his 'backpeddling.' It's not an 'evolving story' when it changes 180 degrees from no knowledge about a possible settlement made by others to knowing about it at the time it happened.

Additionally, it's not 'backpeddling' when you ADD substance to a story that you previously claimed you knew nothing about. Backpeddling is when you retreat from a previous position. So, the press is being MORE than fair to Cain. He's just shooting himself in the foot every time he opens his mouth.

What's come out in these interviews that Cain has given in the last 2 days is that Cain's first inclination is to lie. That's a very serious character flaw.

Most politicians at least make an attempt to parse their words or choose their words so carefully that they can't really be accused of lying. Some people may find that too cute by half, but at least those politicians are aware that bald-faced lying is crossing a very serious line. Cain just jumps right in as if he has NO problem at all with it. I heard him claim that he didn't sign a settlement. He answered no to the question. Then when asked a follow up question, he said if he DID sign a settlement, he didn't remember doing so. Really? Who the hell wouldn't remember signing a settlement if and when he's both the accused and the CEO?

Last edited:

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

really?

First, I believe I address the fact that it was before the made up scandal in the OP.
Second, the organization paid the woman and it's common in even frivolous lawsuits to settle.
Third, your assertion on China and no nukes and can't say he would negotiate with terrorism? Please back up where he said that and no huffingglue post thank you.

I know I wouldn't vote for a president that sniffed cocaine, only achievement was a failed community organizer, sat in antiAmerican, antisemitic and antiWhite church for years, and a man who believes there are 57 states!

And it is also common to vet any legal entanglements a prospective President has been involved in.

really?

Last edited:

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

really?

First, I believe I address the fact that it was before the made up scandal in the OP.
Second, the organization paid the woman and it's common in even frivolous lawsuits to settle.
Third, your assertion on China and no nukes and can't say he would negotiate with terrorism? Please back up where he said that and no huffingglue post thank you.

I know I wouldn't vote for a president that sniffed cocaine, only achievement was a failed community organizer, sat in antiAmerican, antisemitic and antiWhite church for years, and a man who believes there are 57 states!

if you knew that, why bother with the thread? i personally find the right's being ok with sexual harassment pretty ugly.

the organization paid the woman because he was PRESIDENT of the organization. And yes, there are a lot of reasons to settle. But then they should remove the gag from her ability to respond, shouldn't they?

Why would you care what someone did in college? I care what people are today. And Cain is totally and completely unknowledgeable about anything having to do with policy. If I want someone to run a business, I'd be happy to talk to him. But I'd prefer that someone running this country actually have some sense of foreign policy and doesn't think it's cute to call Uzbekistan "uz-bekki-bekki-bekki stan".

And I sure as hell don't want someone who says he's pro choice and then says that he'd make choice illegal... and it's up to the family to decide if they'll break the law??

really? seriously. if you said you liked huntsman, i'd say.. ok, smart guy. certainly capable. but this one?

How will Obama beat up on Cain? Will Obama accuse Cain of wearing bedroom slippers, eating fast food,watermelon, eating at Joe's Ribs & Chicken, accuse all White cops of being Stupid when arresting black men for shooting white cops?

And it is also common to vet any legal entanglements a prospective President has been involved in.

You mean like the validity of birth certificates, and shit like that asswipe?

actually, no. that's generally something that the boards of election deal with. and it was never an issue til the black guy was president.

or do we want to listen to orly taitz, the lawyer, chiropractor and marshal arts instructor?

why is everyone so troubled that this came out. did you not think it should?

so we have two kinds of hoes? a Ho and a Hoe? is their a difference? I would like to know.
Yeah......kinda like the difference between t-h-e-i-r & t-h-e-r-e, Lil' Whitebread.

tumblr_lpfd6nAAjg1qzozj1.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

(Careful, now. You don't want to miss recess.)​

Last edited:

really?

if you knew that, why bother with the thread? i personally find the right's being ok with sexual harassment pretty ugly.

the organization paid the woman because he was PRESIDENT of the organization. And yes, there are a lot of reasons to settle. But then they should remove the gag from her ability to respond, shouldn't they?

Why would you care what someone did in college? I care what people are today. And Cain is totally and completely unknowledgeable about anything having to do with policy. If I want someone to run a business, I'd be happy to talk to him. But I'd prefer that someone running this country actually have some sense of foreign policy and doesn't think it's cute to call Uzbekistan "uz-bekki-bekki-bekki stan".

And I sure as hell don't want someone who says he's pro choice and then says that he'd make choice illegal... and it's up to the family to decide if they'll break the law??

really? seriously. if you said you liked huntsman, i'd say.. ok, smart guy. certainly capable. but this one?

accusations of sexual harassment=/=guilt of sexual harassment

Your supposed to be a lawyer right?

actually, no. that's generally something that the boards of election deal with. and it was never an issue til the black guy was president.

or do we want to listen to orly taitz, the lawyer, chiropractor and marshal arts instructor?

It's not an issue with me Jillian. I was pulling TMs chain - again.....

The Obama years are so BOOORING ! there are no sex-scandals. Remember the Clinton Years? Bill Clinton was every Comedians Dream Come True. We laughed and laughed for eight years of sex scandals,,,,and now we fall asleep and/or change the channel when Obama speaks. He is the most boring president in decades,,,and I thought Bush was boring. Thats why we need someone like Herman Cain as President !!!

It's not an issue with me Jillian. I was pulling TMs chain - again.....

I know. Just bringing you back from the dark side. :)

Forum List

Back