Cain WIDENS Lead

Sure.

Anything goes wrong, it is a Rovian plot to alter the universe. He is responsible for everything from the cat hacking up a hairball on your keyboard, the heartbreak of Psoriasis to the the fact that the girl at the bar gave your the number to dial a joke.

Sure.

Anything goes wrong, it is a Rovian plot to alter the universe. He is responsible for everything from the cat hacking up a hairball on your keyboard, the heartbreak of Psoriasis to the the fact that the girl at the bar gave your the number to dial a joke.

That's interesting you think that. Have you always had these thoughts about Rove? Can you show us on the doll where Rove touched you?

Tell me...who MOST wants to slow or stop Cain right now? Do you REALLY think liberals would torpedo Cain at all...let alone before he's the nominee?

Establishment GOP wants Romney (that means Rove). If you ARE, in fact, familiar with Rove, you'll know this sort of thing is his MO.

Sure Rove plays hardball, but you write as if he is the only one in the universe who does.

This Rove Rove Rove noise is silly. When the story broke it was the Dems on the board who were all over it. Now that it is showing signs of causing a backlash the dems can't wash their hands of it fast enough.

How will Obama beat up on Cain? Will Obama accuse Cain of wearing bedroom slippers, eating fast food,watermelon, eating at Joe's Ribs & Chicken, accuse all White cops of being Stupid when arresting black men for shooting white cops?

Obama will talk about policy… Obama’s crew will target the vast nothingness Cain has to offer on foreign policy, social cuts and so on… Cain will literally stand on stage with nothing to say as he is doing now.

Cain’s weakness is he thinks he can keep not having any fucking answers on any subject except “999” or “909” or whatever the fuck his ever evolving perfect tax plan is this week. Cain seems to think he can read up on subjects over the weekend, get a position and then later give his answer… Cain never wanted to get this far running for President and all you Cain supports are crazier then the most annoying Paulites.

At this point is someone supports Cain their opinion on what is wrong with the country and how to go about fixing it is void due to last of credibility.

Can you hear me haters! I know the polls after the made up sexually harassment controversy matter more, but this is still significant. Will it knock him down 7 points? I doubt it. I think made a point or two.

He has taken an even wider lead in the polls with the vote just two months away!

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

Isn't it about time that Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum leave the race? I love Huntsman and his economic plan, but he has gone about 2% and his message isn't connecting with the voters. He is only wasting time in the debates. Bachmann is coming off as the bat-crazy bitch she is. Santorum and his arrogant fakeness is getting old. I have to DRV the debates, because I need to fastforward everytime this troll speaks!

Poll: Cain pulls ahead of Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
A new poll puts Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney by seven percentage points in the GOP presidential race, reflecting a margin wider than the sampling error.

Cain and Romney competed for the top spot in national polls for much of October, but a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday shows Cain breaking ahead to take a solid lead.

Cain took 30% of support among registered Republican voters, according to the survey, with Romney following at 23%.

Coming in fourth place, Texas Gov. Rick Perry had 8%. Texas Rep. Ron Paul followed at 7%, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann at 4%, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 2% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum at 1%.
Wow....it's a Quinnipiac poll, so I can't even cry Republimussen Republimussen!!!!!.

However....that polling started on Oct 25th....had the story dropped yet?

Man....if Republicans nominate Cain, they'll be stepping on thier own power ties.

Forum List

Back