Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

Boy, oh boy!

The "conservatives" here are so generous. They just sit quietly and take it as the "libs" post attack thread after attack thread about all of their qualified candidates. I'm so glad that they don't give in to natural impulses to fight back and write nasty things about the politicians that liberals support. That would be just awful.

Thank goodness the conservatives are able to take the high road! Our political discourse would be in the shitter if they did otherwise.

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

But yesterday I was the troll for making this very connection.

I don't have to redirect anything. I never hated Cain. I don't "hate" anyone. Unlike you guys.... your side is rife with hate. Hate for the poor, hate for non-christians, hate for gays, hate for women, hate for labor, hate for anything that your pundits tell you to hate.

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/197141-cain-is-a-piece-of-shit.html

Yep, that's completely rational and founded on policy not hate.

Now, go finish your bowl of fruitloops and be quiet.
No, it's based on my opinion that he is a piece of shit.
Your spamming threads of your 'opinion' remind me of the sugar-hyped brat who never stays at the kiddie table during holiday dinners.

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

And that's your problem: All the left has is emotional response.

Cain was attacked because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

Funny..really. :lol:

Those sexual harrassment stories saw the light of day because of the Perry campaign.

This was a GOP driven initiative.

No he wasn't.

He was quoting Pokemon..and putting up commercials like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlC7BxmSqY]He Carried Yellow Flowers - YouTube[/ame]

You guys don't seem to get it do you...?

This is a party time, a celebration time.

Somebody, anybody, everybody....DANCE!!!!

Speaking of irrational emotional responses...

you didnt realize Ravi is pushing peoples buttons with that thread? Its a shit stirring thread.....Guess you took the bait

heh, exactly – there’s no evidence she’s a ‘liberal’ and an anonymous poster on political forum isn’t ‘proof’ lol…
All we can go by is the words people type.

By that standard, there's no evidence you're intelligent.

I don't have to redirect anything. I never hated Cain. I don't "hate" anyone. Unlike you guys.... your side is rife with hate. Hate for the poor, hate for non-christians, hate for gays, hate for women, hate for labor, hate for anything that your pundits tell you to hate.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No he wasn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlC7BxmSqY]He Carried Yellow Flowers - YouTube[/ame]

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

And for that, he was savaged.

No he wasn't.

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

And for that, he was savaged.

He was "savaged" by his conservative competitors.

And by his very own words. Did you watch that commercial Daveman? Seriously?

It's bizzare.

People like Daveman are still talking about Clinton and Monica. Don't think because the guy stepped down, this is going to quietly go away. He is an example for the rest of these disgusting cheater Repubs.

But look on the bright side, right wingers, along with your imaginary black friend you guys can know cite that you supported Cain for 15 minutes back in 2011 as proof you aren't a racist.

did my hate make him fuck a woman other than his wife for 13 yrs...he is a liar and a fraud...get over it ...that you fell for him hook, line and sinker

Forum List

Back