Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

I didn't really pay any attention to Cain and I certainly don't hate him but I am just blown away by stuff like this, it's exactly like when John Edwards' life blew up in his face, running for president knowing there was a career ending timebomb waiting in the wings. Irresponsible and selfish.

except the John Edwards story was neglected by the press until after the election was over.

BRECK_GIRL.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

But yesterday I was the troll for making this very connection.

You guys don't seem to get it do you...?

This is a party time, a celebration time.

Somebody, anybody, everybody....DANCE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuVxXlqF-o]PRINCE - PARTY TIME - GRENADA SOCA 2000 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si8j482tXXU]Arrow - Dance Dis Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.
Oh please..You have the gall to play the "what? Who ,me?" card.....
The problem with you libs is your elitism leads you to think everyone else is stupid.

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The problem with you libs is your elitism leads you to think everyone else is stupid.
And while he's at it? An Avie change from the Constitution to the Communist Manefesto seems to be in order here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6UpGrgbdnU]Herman Cain's 'Oops' Moment On Libya: 'Got All This Stuff Twirling Around In My Head' - YouTube[/ame]

I have a brilliant idea. You all set the standard. Lose your irrational hate of Obama. We'll try real real hard to follow your lead.

Really.

Cut the bullshit...You people comfort yourselves with the notion that conservatives and moderates are racist due to their objections regarding Obama.
That's a crutch because your supportive arguments are not sustainable.
It is Obama's policies and his choice to rule rather than govern.
His race (mixed black and white) is not a factor with mainstream conservatives.
You people tried in vain to declare the Tea Party was racist ...just because.
That mental lightweight Janine Garafolo declared that anyone including the tea Party that objected to Obama HAD to be racist. When pressed for an explanation, the woman said something vulgar to the reporter and accused her of being a Fox News GOP operative. With that she ducked into a limouzine.

And while he's at it? An Avie change from the Constitution to the Communist Manefesto seems to be in order here.

+1

The avatar is supposed to mask his stupidity. Someone forgot to tell him it isn't working.

I didn't really pay any attention to Cain and I certainly don't hate him but I am just blown away by stuff like this, it's exactly like when John Edwards' life blew up in his face, running for president knowing there was a career ending timebomb waiting in the wings. Irresponsible and selfish.

except the John Edwards story was neglected by the press until after the election was over.

The MSM got scooped by the National Enquirer. It was FOUR DAYS after the story broke that the MSM finally acknowledged the story at all and that was just in a brief report.
The Lib MSM tried very hard to bury the story.

Oh this will cause the Libs in media a brain cramp....
Who do we go after now?
The Emails will be flying back and forth as to who do they
collectively go after now.

They can't defend the President on his record so they just attack
the GOP all the friggin time.

Look out Newt....they will be on you from the opening bell
tomorrow night 5PM Eastern with MSNBC Chris Mathews leading the charge
for Obama.

Who do we go after now?

for Obama.

Leroy has a big fat target on his big fat, double chinned, head.
He makes it too easy. :lol:

+1

The avatar is supposed to mask his stupidity. Someone forgot to tell him it isn't working.
Been thinking it for a long time. High time (but not timely) it was said. He's done that on his own. Just a highlight.

Who do we go after now?

for Obama.
Maybe Chrissy will accuse Republicans of wearing beanies on thier heads with propellers as he's said of Obama and his crew?

Who do we go after now?

for Obama.

Leroy has a big fat target on his big fat, double chinned, head.
He makes it too easy. :lol:
And there ya have it. Another lib empty and ignorant of the issues, resorts to insults and hackery.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/197141-cain-is-a-piece-of-shit.html

Yep, that's completely rational and founded on policy not hate.

Now, go finish your bowl of fruitloops and be quiet.
No, it's based on my opinion that he is a piece of shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/197141-cain-is-a-piece-of-shit.html

Yep, that's completely rational and founded on policy not hate.

Now, go finish your bowl of fruitloops and be quiet.
No, it's based on my opinion that he is a piece of shit.

Your opinion means precisely DICK.

Forum List

Back