Cain is a piece of shit

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

That's why Ginger White flushed him down the toilet.

I told you RW MFers...that palooka was TOAST!!!

One down...many more to go.

:clap2:

Last edited:
Come on, you've got an (alleged) 13-year affair with a woman who, by her own admission, is as broke as the Ten Commandments, and with your wealth you're not MackDaddy enough to at least keep her quiet — if not ecstatically happy?

If Ginger White is telling the truth, Cain actually is giving real MackDaddies the world over a bad name, and here's why: when you have a main squeeze for that long (as opposed to playing 'hit it and quit it" with a woman for a few months), she becomes akin to a crime partner and you're joined at the hip with her forever. She knows where the bodies are buried (probably helped you bury a couple of them) and the details of all your other high crimes and misdemeanors. Under any and all circumstances you've got to keep her happy — and quiet.

Any MackDaddy worthy of the title would have been able to accomplish this with ease. This dude couldn't manage a sordid little sex affair (she says it never was about love) and he wanted the American public to entrust him with managing sensitive, delicate, and potentially explosive world affairs? Please.

The man never was serious, and going out like a sucker proves it. He was just being kept in the race for comic relief; so the other candidates — before taking the stage for a debate — had a head to rub for luck.

Herman Cain

POW!!!!

POW.jpg

You called him a coon long before allegations of his affair became known.

I think there's an escaped slave over there behind the barn! Quick, go get the overseer!

Because he conducts himself in a coonish fashion, a smart man who plays a dunce to ingratiate himself to a white audience a la gangsta rappers or Chris Tucker. I don't consider Tim Scott a coon. He's conservative and has become a power broker, note the difference between the two.

:lol:thats the most convoluted crap I have ever heard. :lol:

Simple version, Cain's a coon.

I totally agree! Now, I wonder what he's going to do with his leftover campaign funds?

'Leftover" is presumptuous at best. There are many things he can spend his current campaign funds on.

1) Keep them in his war chest for the next go-round
2) Donate the funds to NRC
3) Hire a lobbyist
4) Refund the $, like Hilary did
5) Purchase ads (he can still do that btw)
6) Give his campaign staff bonuses for having to live through this fiasco

Why are people worrying about what he does with current unspent campaign donations? Heck, unless he shuts down his account in accordance to FPPC rules, he could still receive donations.

Because he conducts himself in a coonish fashion, a smart man who plays a dunce to ingratiate himself to a white audience a la gangsta rappers or Chris Tucker. I don't consider Tim Scott a coon. He's conservative and has become a power broker, note the difference between the two.

:lol:thats the most convoluted crap I have ever heard. :lol:

Simple version, Cain's a coon.

oh man, you really are explicit.

how the fuck can they not understand what you are saying.

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.
That's odd. It's a common claim among the left that Clinton was convicted for his affair.

Do you ask them for the dates of his conviction for the affair?

Really? You might want to check with Stephanie to see if she is on the left because she is the only one here making that claim.

As for myself. I'm informed enough to know it was all about perjury.

But I'm sure Steph is happy to have you come and call her a Leftie anyways. :lol::lol::lol:

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.
Same with the lying clintooon.

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.
Same with the lying clintooon.

And Clinton was never elected to anything again, was he?

Are you Liberals sure this all wasn't a racist conspiracy by white people? :lol:

Pow? With the help of the fawning left wing media JFK managed to conceal his reliance on a Dr. Feelgood for his chronic back pain and his (typical democrat?) adultery with hollywood babes. Years later the same fawning media would conceal credible charges of felony rape against bubba Bill Clinton and laugh at his wife's effort to manage a "bimbo eruption". Today the radical and racist left feigns outrage because a Black man rose above the democrat party's determination of his status in society.

I have no masters and I didn't have a female friend who I gave financial support to for 13 years, called/text at 4am and never informed my wife of 42 years; and that's by his own admission.

Cain is on the same embarrassment to blacks scale as gansta rappers. He is a buffoon and did his own self in.
You called him a coon long before allegations of his affair became known.

I think there's an escaped slave over there behind the barn! Quick, go get the overseer!

Yeah. Scott wasn't a threat to Obama.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.
That's odd. It's a common claim among the left that Clinton was convicted for his affair.

Do you ask them for the dates of his conviction for the affair?

Really? You might want to check with Stephanie to see if she is on the left because she is the only one here making that claim.

As for myself. I'm informed enough to know it was all about perjury.

But I'm sure Steph is happy to have you come and call her a Leftie anyways. :lol::lol::lol:
Pretending this thread is the entirety of reality is disingenuous.

72222_171580839523750_155879361093898_688235_7506467_n.jpg

Forum List

Back