Cain is a piece of shit

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

i like him too, but that doesnt mean i want him for President when im not sure i can trust him.

I agree, but the fact that he cheated on his wife wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me, had I felt he was qualified for the job.

They care about what Cain is going to do with his funds.

Yet they could give a shit Obama is GIVING away US TAXPAYERS monies to companies THAT are going BANKRUP. Bailing out A AUTO COMPANY with taxpayers monies. etc etc

I guess Cains funds are more of a priority.

They care about what Cain is going to do with his funds.

Yet they could give a shit Obama is GIVING away US TAXPAYERS monies to companies THAT are going BANKRUP. Bailing out A AUTO COMPANY with taxpayers monies. etc etc

I guess Cains funds are more of a priority.

Do you know what would have happened if AIG failed?

P.S. GM and Chrysler are two different auto companies. Both were bailed out by Obama.

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.
That's odd. It's a common claim among the left that Clinton was convicted for his affair.

Do you ask them for the dates of his conviction for the affair?

What, exactly, did you predict?

That cooning Cain would be out before Christmas.
You just keep hunting down escaped slaves for your masters.

I have no masters and I didn't have a female friend who I gave financial support to for 13 years, called/text at 4am and never informed my wife of 42 years; and that's by his own admission.

Cain is on the same embarrassment to blacks scale as gansta rappers. He is a buffoon and did his own self in.

That cooning Cain would be out before Christmas.

I have no masters and I didn't have a female friend who I gave financial support to for 13 years, called/text at 4am and never informed my wife of 42 years; and that's by his own admission.

Cain is on the same embarrassment to blacks scale as gansta rappers. He is a buffoon and did his own self in.
You called him a coon long before allegations of his affair became known.

I think there's an escaped slave over there behind the barn! Quick, go get the overseer!

I think there's an escaped slave over there behind the barn! Quick, go get the overseer!

Because he conducts himself in a coonish fashion, a smart man who plays a dunce to ingratiate himself to a white audience a la gangsta rappers or Chris Tucker. I don't consider Tim Scott a coon. He's conservative and has become a power broker, note the difference between the two.

Last edited:
I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

i like him too, but that doesnt mean i want him for President when im not sure i can trust him.

I agree, but the fact that he cheated on his wife wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me, had I felt he was qualified for the job.

Maybe because you're an asswipe w/ an butt- hurt username? :eusa_eh: :lol:

By the way, anybody tell Ravi that her english isn't too good? Under her name iit says she hates "hatters". I think she means she "hates haters" but you never can tell about lefties. Maybe she just doesn't like the people who make hats.

Because he conducts himself in a coonish fashion, a smart man who plays a dunce to ingratiate himself to a white audience a la gangsta rappers or Chris Tucker. I don't consider Tim Scott a coon. He's conservative and has become a power broker, note the difference between the two.

:lol:thats the most convoluted crap I have ever heard. :lol:

Forum List

Back