Cain in denial

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CAIN IN DENIAL

Cain do not believe when he I sexual harassing women that he is really doing anything wrong and he could pass a lie detector’s test even though he did sexually harassed women and there were probably more than we could ever realize. He is a very emotionally maladjusted man and those like him believe they are giving women complements by his attention.

He's been accused, but not in a court of law. Unfortunately even the truth often does not reveal itself in a court of law. I don't give a crap one way or the other. Either the women are lying or Cain is lying. And lying ain't cool.

cainnilecopy.jpg

CAIN IN DENIAL

Cain do not believe when he I sexual harassing women that he is really doing anything wrong and he could pass a lie detector’s test even though he did sexually harassed women and there were probably more than we could ever realize. He is a very emotionally maladjusted man and those like him believe they are giving women complements by his attention.

I love how you Libs are all about Proof, and Evidence, and the Benefit of the Doubt. All About Innocent until proven Guilty. Until a Republican is in the Cross Hairs. No with a republican un-Named sources, and Non specific charges, with ABSOLUTELY not proof or evidence other than the word of the Accuser is plenty to convict in your eyes.

You sick Hypocritical assholes all Defended Clinton, and hold him up as a great President. A man who did exactly what Cain is accused of. Sexual Harassment, Obstruction of Justice, Perjury, and repeatedly Lying to the American People.

You all have no Credibility with me anymore. Try applying your high moral standards equally to Democrats and maybe I will give a flying fuck what you think.

Cain is probably guilty as sin who cares, the point is if he was a Democrat you guys would ignore it.

Forum List

Back