Congratulations Ohio, Wisconsin, Mississippi

You failed to mention Virginia, asswipe.

As well as the unemployment rate, wars, foreclosures, home values, gas prices and numerous other achievements Obama will be running on.

Kasich-punched.jpg

I'll bet Mittens is really happy the Republican base pressured him into backing Issue 2 "110%".

:D

:clap2:
Take it to the rightwing.
Let's keep it up for 2012

OH - Give it to ya, it proves anything is possible with Union money and thuggery. I hope OH is happy with the businesses they are chasing out of the state.
WS - That was a loss for you!
MS - Wasn't a win for Dimocrats it was a loss for the extreme right pro-lifers. Below is what the bill that thank god got shot down contained. It's and extremist view that the majority of Republicans don't hold!

http://politisite.com/2011/11/08/mississippi-election-results-novemeber-8-2011/
if passed, would define “life” as beginning at the moment of conception and it would make all abortions illegal, including the termination of pregnancies caused by rape, incest or those which prove to be a grave threat to the life of the mother.

Ohio's union battle wasn't like ours in Wisconsin. For one thing we exempted police and firefighters. First responders need special protections and they still have them here.

Also, the union reforms for non-emergency public unions are helping municipalities all over the state.

It's Working! | Official Site

You failed to mention Virginia, asswipe.

As well as the unemployment rate, wars, foreclosures, home values, gas prices and numerous other achievements Obama will be running on.

Big Election Wins For Libs Obama Had Nothing To Do With Still About Obama

It had nothing to do with Obama, but the elections show that the American people aren't swinging hard to the right (as some people are claiming). We still appear to be a center-right nation.

The "personhood amendment" was particularly bizarre. It not only lost, it lost solidly when everyone thought it would win with no problem.

I take that as a good sign. It was bad legislation. It was so vague that no one was sure what it would do. The voters of Mississippi were pragmatic enough to realize that it was a bad idea to amend the constitution with something that could have potentionally have over reaching consequences that could affect in vitro fertilization or what people choose to do for contraception. Good for them.

Even many pro-life people opposed it.

Its funny how some can make the teachers and others the reason for the fiscal mess. I worked in corporate america for 30 some years. I have seen their hatred towards the middle class. The average joe snow plow driver making $45,000 has zero to do with the financial problems of the state. Kasich wants all public employees to make $25,000 and be thankful for the job. The middle class is giving me hope. They are starting to wake up.

This is all about safety. Without collective bargaining, firefighters don't have a voice in what is defined as "safe". Can you imagine people who applaud executions deciding what is and isn't safe?

Listen to this audience. That's not a few. That's the audience.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKFSLsZnUo]Republicans Cheer Texas Death Penalty at GOP Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back