Cain and Abel

Recently, Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis explained the Middle East conflict in a nutshell. Here's what she said:

The world's very first murder was committed by brother against brother. Cain and Abel, the only two brothers on Earth, decided to make a deal. "Let's divide the Earth in two," Cain said to Abel. "Livestock will belong to you, real estate to me." They shook hands over it and all seemed well. Soon, however, Cain told Abel, "You are standing on my land. Get out!" And with that, he killed his brother.
The first murder in the history of mankind. The first family tragedy. Only two brothers on the entire planet, and there was no room for both.
The situation in Israel can be traced to this destructive formula. The Arabs have vast amounts of land and money-making oil wells, and yet it is that tiny piece of real estate their Jewish neighbors possess that gives them no rest.
CAIN=JEW, ABEL=ARAB................in your words A JEWISH DESTRUCTIVE FORMULA..........so what's new,what is new is your outrageous comment that somehow we should feel Sorry for Israel...........when the Jews have been using this "Formula" since their inception(Abel,Canaanites,Moabites,Philistines,Davids overthrow of the House of King Saul,the Palestinian,the detrimental Economic practices/policies Worldwide...etc..?Are You Mentally Retarded or What?

You are the one who's mentally retarded. The article was not about Cain or Abel being descended from the Israelites. It's about greed. Israel is not even 1% of the Middle East. It's less than 1%. Take a look at a map or a globe.
You are a Terrorist Cannibal...No MORE....No LESS.....

Name-calling will not erase the fact that you're a freaking idiot. I'm not talking about your interpretation of history. The fact remains that Israel is less than 1% of the Middle East, and the Arabs have as much land, oil and wealth that they could ever need. Let them help out their Palestinian brethren instead of using them as pawns.
.......FY,I agree with you on the point of other Arab nations NOT helping the Palestinians....the truth is Like the Jews the Palestinians are smarter than your average Arab and the Palestinians like the Jews are resented for it....I have always said this Schism can only be resolved by the Israelis and Palestinians because no one else gives a fc-k about I & P..they love the status-quo.

So I agree with you..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I am not a Terrorist in any way,so I'll stick to being a Cannibal then(now,where is the Raw Meat)LOL...steve

CAIN=JEW, ABEL=ARAB................in your words A JEWISH DESTRUCTIVE FORMULA..........so what's new,what is new is your outrageous comment that somehow we should feel Sorry for Israel...........when the Jews have been using this "Formula" since their inception(Abel,Canaanites,Moabites,Philistines,Davids overthrow of the House of King Saul,the Palestinian,the detrimental Economic practices/policies Worldwide...etc..?Are You Mentally Retarded or What?

You are the one who's mentally retarded. The article was not about Cain or Abel being descended from the Israelites. It's about greed. Israel is not even 1% of the Middle East. It's less than 1%. Take a look at a map or a globe.

Why would Europeans be due any percentage of the Middle East which involved the subjugation and/or eviction of the native people? I don't get it.

Israel was the native people. Got that?

The native people are the people that were living in Palestine before the European Jew invasion. Got that?

The Palestinians are latecomers compared to the Israelis. Late coming from Egypt, Syria, Jordan. Didn't you know that? We don't consider Jews from Europe as anything except the returning from the diaspora. Got that straight?

Still parroting the Hasbara propaganda. The Europeans that adopted Judaism are not from the Middle East. Got that straight, yet? Have you ever seen a person from the Middle East that looks like this? LOL What you have cognizant dissonance.
Jared-Kushner-400x565.jpg

Recently, Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis explained the Middle East conflict in a nutshell. Here's what she said:

The world's very first murder was committed by brother against brother. Cain and Abel, the only two brothers on Earth, decided to make a deal. "Let's divide the Earth in two," Cain said to Abel. "Livestock will belong to you, real estate to me." They shook hands over it and all seemed well. Soon, however, Cain told Abel, "You are standing on my land. Get out!" And with that, he killed his brother.
The first murder in the history of mankind. The first family tragedy. Only two brothers on the entire planet, and there was no room for both.
The situation in Israel can be traced to this destructive formula. The Arabs have vast amounts of land and money-making oil wells, and yet it is that tiny piece of real estate their Jewish neighbors possess that gives them no rest.
Same old lies and deflection to justify land theft by Western Colonialists...The Arabs offered peace to the 67 Armistice lines and still do, but the greedy Israelis want more through war against all neighbors...

Everybody knows that, stop whining.

There was tension before 1967. Even posters here, like monte and Tinmore, want all of Israel, and not just the West Bank.

No, they want Palestine restored to it's rightful owners, the native population brutally displaced by the European settler colonists. If those colonists want to live as Palestinians, practicing Judaism, I doubt anyone would mind...except maybe those Zionists clinging to their fantasies of "lebensraum" in a "greater Israel".

Why would Europeans be due any percentage of the Middle East which involved the subjugation and/or eviction of the native people? I don't get it.

The native people are the people that were living in Palestine before the European Jew invasion. Got that?

The Palestinians are latecomers compared to the Israelis. Late coming from Egypt, Syria, Jordan. Didn't you know that? We don't consider Jews from Europe as anything except the returning from the diaspora. Got that straight?

Still parroting the Hasbara propaganda. The Europeans that adopted Judaism are not from the Middle East. Got that straight, yet? Have you ever seen a person from the Middle East that looks like this? LOL What you have cognizant dissonance.

That's remarkable. That must mean the fair skinned, fair haired Shirley Temper is not Arab-Moslem but instead, a Zionist plant.

Actually I had a nice chat with a Palestinian Arab once, who had light hair. I met him at Abraham's Tomb in Hebron.

Actually I had a nice chat with a Palestinian Arab once, who had light hair. I met him at Abraham's Tomb in Hebron.

You people will certainly grasp at straws. Germans, Poles, Russians etc., whose ancestors converted to Judaism are Europeans, their ancestry is European.

That's remarkable. That must mean the fair skinned, fair haired Shirley Temper is not Arab-Moslem but instead, a Zionist plant.

That's right, Holly. The poster child for the Palestinian "Resistance" has blonde hair. As for Jared, as far as I know and heard of, he never claimed to be Israeli.

That's right, Holly. The poster child for the Palestinian "Resistance" has blonde hair. As for Jared, as far as I know and heard of, he never claimed to be Israeli.

You people crack me up. It's cognizant dissonance at its best. These Israeli gals sure look Middle Eastern. LOL

3.jpg

Gal-Gadot-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

You people crack me up. It's cognizant dissonance at its best. These Israeli gals sure look Middle Eastern. LOL

3.jpg

Gal-Gadot-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

The new Wonder Woman from Israel, Gal Gadot, has dark hair and dark eyes and looks like any Arab. So what is the point of this line of arguing?

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
We were talking about Semitic looks.

We've gone through all this before, FY.

It's starting to get a bit tiring. : )

Not all european Jews are blond, blue-eyed people for the simple fact that the population of Europe, their historic homeland, is not entirely composed by blond, blue-eyed people.

The percentage of dark haired people with brown eyes VS blond, blue-eyed people in both communities matches perfectly because genetically european Jews and Christians are one and the same people who pray differently.

For each Askhenazi like Gal Gadot you show me I can show you another dark haired european with brown eyes who happens to be a Gentile.

What's your point? Indian beauty queen Jacinta Lal accused of 'not looking Indian' | Daily Mail Online

It figures that as soon as we started talking about eugenics, Jose would chime in.

LOL...

Ancestry, please, not eugenics.

Ancestry is 100% kosher when one is debating indigeneity, who is native and who isn't.

I don't know where Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis got her information but it certainly was not from the Bible. I have been studying the Bible for over 60 years and that's not how the story goes. Here is what the Bible really says:

“And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him”(Genesis 4:3-8, KJV).

Now, I have provided you with my source. Would you please reciprocate by telling members on this forum why you believe what Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis said when there is no Biblical basis for her opinion? Don't worry; I really don't expect a response.

I don't know where Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis got her information but it certainly was not from the Bible. I have been studying the Bible for over 60 years and that's not how the story goes. Here is what the Bible really says:

“And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him”(Genesis 4:3-8, KJV).

Now, I have provided you with my source. Would you please reciprocate by telling members on this forum why you believe what Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis said when there is no Biblical basis for her opinion? Don't worry; I really don't expect a response.

It's from the Midrash (Jewish legend). But you are not seeing the forest in the trees. Cain had the entire planet, but it was not enough for him. The Arabs have over 99% of the Middle East, but it's not enough for them. A comedian once said that it's like someone owning a football field and in the middle is a matchbox. "That matchbox is mine!" he yells. "Would you settle for half the matchbox?" askes the owner of it. "No, it's all mine!" says the owner of the football field.

Her ancestry is Polish-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, German-Jewish, and Czech-Jewish.

Gal Gadot - Wikipedia

We were talking about Semitic looks. And the "Palestinians" come from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc. It figures that as soon as we started talking about eugenics, Jose would chime in.

How can Palestinians possibly come from places other than Palestine? The Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the indigenous people of Palestine whose ancestors converted to Christianity by the end of the 4th century AD and subsequently to Islam over the centuries of Muslim rule except for a 100 year break during the reign of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem during which non-Christians had to leave the Kingdom or convert.

It's from the Midrash (Jewish legend). But you are not seeing the forest in the trees. Cain had the entire planet, but it was not enough for him. The Arabs have over 99% of the Middle East, but it's not enough for them. A comedian once said that it's like someone owning a football field and in the middle is a matchbox. "That matchbox is mine!" he yells. "Would you settle for half the matchbox?" askes the owner of it. "No, it's all mine!" says the owner of the football field.

It's like saying that Hispanics have 100% of Latin America, so why don't we take Costa Rica and give it to the Inuits, it's only 1% of Latin America after all, and Costa Ricans are Hispanic, they shouldn't mind, they should share with the Inuits. You people defy credulity.

Not all european Jews are blond, blue-eyed people for the simple fact that the population of Europe, their historic homeland, is not entirely composed by blond, blue-eyed people.

The percentage of dark haired people with brown eyes VS blond, blue-eyed people in both communities matches perfectly because genetically european Jews and Christians are one and the same people who pray differently.

For each Askhenazi like Gal Gadot you show me I can show you another dark haired european with brown eyes who happens to be a Gentile.

I think you should visit the Arch of Titus in Rome. Then you'll understand how the Jews came to be in Europe.

I think you should visit the Arch of Titus in Rome. Then you'll understand how the Jews came to be in Europe.

Yes, you conflate Roman soldiers carrying spoils into Rome (with pillows on their shoulders to protect them) with Jews being brought to Rome. That was debunked by archeologists ages ago. You people need to keep up, propaganda gets old and new propaganda has to be found

This wall relief on the Arch of Titus reveals Roman soldiers carrying spoils from the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 A.D................"
This wall relief on the Arch of Titus reveals Roman soldiers..

Forum List

Back