Cain and Abel

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Recently, Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis explained the Middle East conflict in a nutshell. Here's what she said:

The world's very first murder was committed by brother against brother. Cain and Abel, the only two brothers on Earth, decided to make a deal. "Let's divide the Earth in two," Cain said to Abel. "Livestock will belong to you, real estate to me." They shook hands over it and all seemed well. Soon, however, Cain told Abel, "You are standing on my land. Get out!" And with that, he killed his brother.
The first murder in the history of mankind. The first family tragedy. Only two brothers on the entire planet, and there was no room for both.
The situation in Israel can be traced to this destructive formula. The Arabs have vast amounts of land and money-making oil wells, and yet it is that tiny piece of real estate their Jewish neighbors possess that gives them no rest.

What makes her think Cain was an Arab and Able a Hebrew. We know how much aid the US , Evangelicals and rich Jews send to Israel.

Tell Queen Esther that if Israel lets the caged Palestinians free and quits stealing their land, and also let her know the Palestinians do not have vast amounts of money nor Oil as Israel is confiscating any land and sea that has oil on it. What an insult to our intelligence, please forward my message.

What makes her think Cain was an Arab and Able a Hebrew. We know how much aid the US , Evangelicals and rich Jews send to Israel.

Tell Queen Esther that if Israel lets the caged Palestinians free and quits stealing their land, and also let her know the Palestinians do not have vast amounts of money nor Oil as Israel is confiscating any land and sea that has oil on it. What an insult to our intelligence, please forward my message.

OMG! You mean "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? I didn't know that. The nerve of those Zionists to build their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque.

Recently, Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis explained the Middle East conflict in a nutshell. Here's what she said:

The world's very first murder was committed by brother against brother. Cain and Abel, the only two brothers on Earth, decided to make a deal. "Let's divide the Earth in two," Cain said to Abel. "Livestock will belong to you, real estate to me." They shook hands over it and all seemed well. Soon, however, Cain told Abel, "You are standing on my land. Get out!" And with that, he killed his brother.
The first murder in the history of mankind. The first family tragedy. Only two brothers on the entire planet, and there was no room for both.
The situation in Israel can be traced to this destructive formula. The Arabs have vast amounts of land and money-making oil wells, and yet it is that tiny piece of real estate their Jewish neighbors possess that gives them no rest.
Same old lies and deflection to justify land theft by Western Colonialists...The Arabs offered peace to the 67 Armistice lines and still do, but the greedy Israelis want more through war against all neighbors...

Everybody knows that, stop whining.

Same old lies and deflection to justify land theft by Western Colonialists...The Arabs offered peace to the 67 Armistice lines and still do, but the greedy Israelis want more through war against all neighbors...

There was tension before 1967. Even posters here, like monte and Tinmore, want all of Israel, and not just the West Bank.

There was tension before 1967. Even posters here, like monte and Tinmore, want all of Israel, and not just the West Bank.
The only ones that matter are the people displaced by Israel and her neighbors...The Arab League offered peace many times if Israel accepts the pre-67 Armistice lines, Israel has refused each time for the love of more land...

They should take the deal: Recognition, what could be better than that? A secure accepted safe-haven for Jews, share the Land with your brothers!

CAIN=JEW, ABEL=ARAB................in your words A JEWISH DESTRUCTIVE FORMULA..........so what's new,what is new is your outrageous comment that somehow we should feel Sorry for Israel...........when the Jews have been using this "Formula" since their inception(Abel,Canaanites,Moabites,Philistines,Davids overthrow of the House of King Saul,the Palestinian,the detrimental Economic practices/policies Worldwide...etc..?Are You Mentally Retarded or What?

CAIN=JEW, ABEL=ARAB................in your words A JEWISH DESTRUCTIVE FORMULA..........so what's new,what is new is your outrageous comment that somehow we should feel Sorry for Israel...........when the Jews have been using this "Formula" since their inception(Abel,Canaanites,Moabites,Philistines,Davids overthrow of the House of King Saul,the Palestinian,the detrimental Economic practices/policies Worldwide...etc..?Are You Mentally Retarded or What?

2jxfdd.jpg

2jxfdd.jpg
It will take a lot more than that Hoss.......Anyway what do you find so difficult in the TRUTH Hossie,THE TRUTH and that FORMULA ??????????steve

LINK

You are the one who's mentally retarded. The article was not about Cain or Abel being descended from the Israelites. It's about greed. Israel is not even 1% of the Middle East. It's less than 1%. Take a look at a map or a globe.

The only ones that matter are the people displaced by Israel and her neighbors...The Arab League offered peace many times if Israel accepts the pre-67 Armistice lines, Israel has refused each time for the love of more land...

They should take the deal: Recognition, what could be better than that? A secure accepted safe-haven for Jews, share the Land with your brothers!

And yet monte and Tinmore don't want the land to be shared at all. They want Israel to be destroyed.

You are the one who's mentally retarded. The article was not about Cain or Abel being descended from the Israelites. It's about greed. Israel is not even 1% of the Middle East. It's less than 1%. Take a look at a map or a globe.

Why would Europeans be due any percentage of the Middle East which involved the subjugation and/or eviction of the native people? I don't get it.

Why would Europeans be due any percentage of the Middle East which involved the subjugation and/or eviction of the native people? I don't get it.

Israel was the native people. Got that?

The native people are the people that were living in Palestine before the European Jew invasion. Got that?

The native people are the people that were living in Palestine before the European Jew invasion. Got that?

The Palestinians are latecomers compared to the Israelis. Late coming from Egypt, Syria, Jordan. Didn't you know that? We don't consider Jews from Europe as anything except the returning from the diaspora. Got that straight?

I see. So the Ottoman Turk invaders, the European xtian Crusaders and the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese invaders / colonists are the "native people".

Got it.

The Palestinians are latecomers compared to the Israelis. Late coming from Egypt, Syria, Jordan. Didn't you know that? We don't consider Jews from Europe as anything except the returning from the diaspora. Got that straight?
Don't be ridiculous Hossie,how can Jews from Europe,and other places be the returning DIASPORA...when they are CONVERTS TO JUDAISM and a totally different peoples and culture WHO WERE ONLY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM over the last and past Centuries....NOT REAL SEMITIC JEWS but Synthetic Jews.....In fact Israel's Jewish population is mainly Converts/Zionists,No the majority of Semitic People are infact the Palestinians...DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT HOSS??????Now have you got that Hoss?only Stevie knows the truth as usual,actually the Jews were late comers,the original people were the Canaanites and Moabites long before Jews came into being....As for the Zionist Terrorists they have only been around 130 years...A Cult invented by an Athiest,Gay Convert Jew.

Jews Exterminated the Canaanites and Moabites and latterly they tried to (and partially did) to the very fine race of Semitic People called the Palestinians.

The inception of Israel was a Crime Against Humanity run by various Terrorist (Illegal) Zionist Converts to Judaism.

In future GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...Hoss or I will organize Hillary to give you a Blood Spanking...Hmmmm on second thoughts maybe not...as you will enjoy it TOO MUCH....your friend in Paradise...stevie

You are a Terrorist Cannibal...No MORE....No LESS.....

You are a Terrorist Cannibal...No MORE....No LESS.....

Name-calling will not erase the fact that you're a freaking idiot. I'm not talking about your interpretation of history. The fact remains that Israel is less than 1% of the Middle East, and the Arabs have as much land, oil and wealth that they could ever need. Let them help out their Palestinian brethren instead of using them as pawns.

Forum List

Back