CA cities consider taking over .....

tenthertoo

...worst of all I'm DULL
Dec 30, 2011
Deep South
... in the latest panic reaction to upside down mortgages.:eusa_boohoo:

I've never understood this "national tragedy". What the hey it happens every time you buy a car.

If somebody buys a house for some reason other than making a home to live in they are engaging in speculation. You speculate you most often lose. SHEESH!

I predict that the government will just start seizing homes - then turn them into "affordable living facilities" for gangbangers and bums...

you are probably right on the take over - but I'd think they'd just let the "speculators" keep them

The specific targets will be those who are current on their mortgage payments. Those too stubborn to walk away and default.

The specific targets will be those who are current on their mortgage payments. Those too stubborn to walk away and default.

Those are the folks who either: bought for the "right" reason ( a house to make a home in) and/or good old fashioned Americans who keep their word. In either case they made a deal that seemed right at the time and like sometimes happens they were incorrect. Life's like that.

Forum List

Back