CA bill would force foster parents to use any transgender pronouns foster children want

A child shouldn't be worrying about this kind of stuff. The only thing they should be thinking about, is when the next play time is. Or when the next Chuckie Cheese venture will be. Not about sex, this is child abuse.
I hate to tell you this ,slick but it's not about sex . It's about gender identity which children develop at an early age, long before they think about sex. Just because you think that everything is about sex, it doesn't make it so.

I hate to tell you this ,slick but it's not about sex . It's about gender identity which children develop at an early age, long before they think about sex. Just because you think that everything is about sex, it doesn't make it so.

Young children don't start identifying as sexual deviants unless some sick, abusive, pedophilic adult sexual pervert is putting that sh•t in their heads.
Give it a fucking rest Blaylock

Young children don't start identifying as sexual deviants unless some sick, abusive, pedophilic adult sexual pervert is putting that sh•t in their heads.
Give it a fucking rest Blaylock. You're tormented and obsessed, and you don't know squat about gender dysphoria. I'm willing to bet that you have never read one single piece of literature on it.

·
·
·
Give it a fucking rest Blaylock. You're tormented and obsessed, and you don't know squat about gender dysphoria. I'm willing to bet that you have never read one single piece of literature on it.

I know the difference between male and female. I know to recognize madness and evil when I see it. I am closely-acquainted with a woman who, as a child, was sexually-abused, and I know how that f•••s someone up for life.

I don't need to read your bullshit about “gender identity” to recognize it as harmful, destructive bullshit, especially when it is inflicted on children.

In a sane society, perverted filth such as you would be put to death, or at least permanently removed from free society, and under no conditions ever given any access to or control over children.

Someone who advocates and defends the horrific abuse of children that you do, is in no position to call anyone else “tormented and obsessed”.

·
·
·

I know the difference between male and female. I know to recognize madness and evil when I see it. I am closely-acquainted with a woman who, as a child, was sexually-abused, and I know how that f•••s someone up for life.

I don't need to read your bullshit about “gender identity” to recognize it as harmful, destructive bullshit, especially when it is inflicted on children.

In a sane society, perverted filth such as you would be put to death, or at least permanently removed from free society, and under no conditions ever given any access to or control over children.

Someone who advocates and defends the horrific abuse of children that you do, is in no position to call anyone else “tormented and obsessed”.
Holy fucking shit ! Settle down! Did your head just spin around and spew pea soup? Have you considered exorcism? I know the difference between male and female also. I also know that sexual abuse f children is a terrible thing but that it has nothing to do with gender dysphoria, and "madness", and "evil" are not scientific or objective terms. And as someone who has had a career protecting children- at times from psychotics like you- I resent the suggestion that I am a danger to children for my progressive views. The likes of you who would fail to validate a child's deeply held feeling about his/her gender identity - driving them to despair and desperation- are the real danger to children

Holy fucking shit ! Settle down! Did your head just spin around and spew pea soup? Have you considered exorcism? I know the difference between male and female also. I also know that sexual abuse f children is a terrible thing but that it has nothing to do with gender dysphoria, and "madness", and "evil" are not scientific or objective terms. And as someone who has had a career protecting children- at times from psychotics like you- I resent the suggestion that I am a danger to children for my progressive views. The likes of you who would fail to validate a child's deeply held feeling about his/her gender identity - driving them to despair and desperation- are the real danger to children

Any sane person can see what it is that you openly advocate being done to children. No child needs anyone to “protect” them in the manner that perverted, subhuman filth such as you would offer. I've seen, firsthand, the results of that kind of “protection”.

It is a deep shame to our society, that it tolerates filth like you, who fill children's heads with destructive, perverted bullshit that fucks them up for life.

Any sane person can see what it is that you openly advocate being done to children. No child needs anyone to “protect” them in the manner that perverted, subhuman filth such as you would offer. I've seen, firsthand, the results of that kind of “protection”.

It is a deep shame to our society, that it tolerates filth like you, who fill children's heads with destructive, perverted bullshit that fucks them up for life.
oh-no.jpg
upload_2019-3-14_20-35-58.jpeg

Children need to be respected and to have their identities validated
As far as "forcing out foster parents" is concerned, that is just a bullshit excuse. I worked in a foster care agency. Foster parents are given a wide latitude as to what kinds of kids that they will accept. There are not that many trans kids in the system and I doubt that many foster parents would have a problem respecting their identity.

Children also need reality validated so that fantasy-thinking doesn’t cause them irreparable harm.

So there can be no law passed that aides in causing a child irreparable harm.

Children need to be respected and to have their identities validated
As far as "forcing out foster parents" is concerned, that is just a bullshit excuse. I worked in a foster care agency. Foster parents are given a wide latitude as to what kinds of kids that they will accept. There are not that many trans kids in the system and I doubt that many foster parents would have a problem respecting their identity.

Children also need reality validated so that fantasy-thinking doesn’t cause them irreparable harm.

So there can be no law passed that aides in causing a child irreparable harm.
Please share with us some information as to where you got your training in child psychiatry and research that you have on gender dysphoria to renders you an expert on the subject .

Please share with us some information as to where you got your training in child psychiatry and research that you have on gender dysphoria to renders you an expert on the subject .

College level reference books we were required to purchase in order to take college level courses on child psychology. The same very expensive & large tomes packed to the brim with referenced footnotes in peer reviewed validation. The same books required of my peers to take & pass courses in orders to get their teaching credential.

Forum List

Back