C***s not Glocks protestors stunned into silence when told a gun would have stopped a rape...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...the left are insane...these women are standing in public shaking dildos in the air.....yes....they are nuts.....

When a woman tells them that a friend could have stopped her rape if she had been allowed to carry her gun, the Cocks not Glocks women are stunned into silence....then they start waving their dildos......

The video is interesting...especially the moment of silence and then the silencing of debate by chanting Cocks not Glocks instead of dealing with the argument....

Question of the Day: How Do Antis React When You Tell The Truth about Guns? - The Truth About Guns

In the video below, a gun rights advocate confronts dildo waving members of the pro-gun control group Cocks Not Glocks. “I have a friend who was raped on campus,” the unnamed pro-gun gal tells the protesters. “She wasn’t allowed to have her concealed carry with her, and she was raped because of that. If she would have had her concealed carry, I guarantee she wouldn’t have been raped.” Check out CNG’s reaction. And then tell us what happens when you confront antis with the truth about guns.

Yes...the left are insane...these women are standing in public shaking dildos in the air.....yes....they are nuts.....

When a woman tells them that a friend could have stopped her rape if she had been allowed to carry her gun, the Cocks not Glocks women are stunned into silence....then they start waving their dildos......

The video is interesting...especially the moment of silence and then the silencing of debate by chanting Cocks not Glocks instead of dealing with the argument....

Question of the Day: How Do Antis React When You Tell The Truth about Guns? - The Truth About Guns

In the video below, a gun rights advocate confronts dildo waving members of the pro-gun control group Cocks Not Glocks. “I have a friend who was raped on campus,” the unnamed pro-gun gal tells the protesters. “She wasn’t allowed to have her concealed carry with her, and she was raped because of that. If she would have had her concealed carry, I guarantee she wouldn’t have been raped.” Check out CNG’s reaction. And then tell us what happens when you confront antis with the truth about guns.
You're no longer needed bub.

I'm trying to see what their point was. Waving around dildos and stuff.
They were forced to think for a second but then just started chanting silly slogans which allows them to not have to think anymore.

Forum List

Back