C.C.Sabathia, The Anti-Clinton

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
How am I gonna tie the Yankee pitcher to politics?

Watch this.

1. "CC Sabathia can earn $2 million in performance bonuses based on innings as part of his $10 million, one-year contract with the New York Yankees.

Sabathia can earn $500,000 each for 155, 165, 175 and 185 innings as part of the deal announced Dec. 26. The 37-year-old left-hander pitched 148 2/3 innings in 37 starts last year, down from 179 2/3 innings in 30 starts in 2016. He has not reached 185 innings since pitching 211 in 2013." Innings Bonus Could Push Sabathia's 2018 Salary To $12 Million

2. When he saw the Rays hit his catcher.....he didn't care about the $500,000 he would lose if he retaliated in support of his team.

"Sabathia was ejected from Thursday’s 12-1 win over the Rays in the sixth inning for hitting Jesus Sucre on a leg in retaliation for Tampa Bay reliever Andrew Kittredge throwing an inside pitch at Austin Romine. Making his final regular-season start, Sabathia had thrown 55 pitches and the five innings raised his season total to 153 innings — two shy of a $500,000 performance bonus in his contract for reaching 155 innings."
Yankees' CC Sabathia gets ejected, may fall two innings short of $500,000 | Boston.com

3. Would Hillary support her team, America.....or take the $145 million bribe for selling a vital US asset to a potential enemy?

Guess.

4. "While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up her pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

Sabathia's got my vote.

PC may be the greatest distributor of partisan BS and outright fake news USMB has ever known. Anyone with a computer and a search engine could easily check her ridiculous claims? Life is too complicated for Trump republican snowflakes, but that is still no excuse for such crap.

"While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo."

"Clinton told a New Hampshire TV station in June 2015 that "I was not personally involved because that wasn’t something the secretary of state did." And Jose Fernandez, who served as assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs under Clinton and represented the department on the panel, told the Times that Clinton "never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter.""

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

https://www.snopes.com/tag/uranium/

And please don't shoot the sources till you understand just a bit, even a little bit.

PC may be the greatest distributor of partisan BS and outright fake news USMB has ever known. Anyone with a computer and a search engine could easily check her ridiculous claims? Life is too complicated for Trump republican snowflakes, but that is still no excuse for such crap.

"While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo."

"Clinton told a New Hampshire TV station in June 2015 that "I was not personally involved because that wasn’t something the secretary of state did." And Jose Fernandez, who served as assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs under Clinton and represented the department on the panel, told the Times that Clinton "never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter.""

And please don't shoot the sources till you understand just a bit, even a little bit.

This appeared in the NYTimes in 1996....
"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE
Published: January 8, 1996

• Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Politifact has quite a list of her lies.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

Even you, a Democrat book-licker, can't believe the Fernandez alibi.....

....so that makes you the greatest liar at USMB.

See what I did there?

Watch this.

1. "CC Sabathia can earn $2 million in performance bonuses based on innings as part of his $10 million, one-year contract with the New York Yankees.

Sabathia can earn $500,000 each for 155, 165, 175 and 185 innings as part of the deal announced Dec. 26. The 37-year-old left-hander pitched 148 2/3 innings in 37 starts last year, down from 179 2/3 innings in 30 starts in 2016. He has not reached 185 innings since pitching 211 in 2013." Innings Bonus Could Push Sabathia's 2018 Salary To $12 Million

2. When he saw the Rays hit his catcher.....he didn't care about the $500,000 he would lose if he retaliated in support of his team.

"Sabathia was ejected from Thursday’s 12-1 win over the Rays in the sixth inning for hitting Jesus Sucre on a leg in retaliation for Tampa Bay reliever Andrew Kittredge throwing an inside pitch at Austin Romine. Making his final regular-season start, Sabathia had thrown 55 pitches and the five innings raised his season total to 153 innings — two shy of a $500,000 performance bonus in his contract for reaching 155 innings."
Yankees' CC Sabathia gets ejected, may fall two innings short of $500,000 | Boston.com

3. Would Hillary support her team, America.....or take the $145 million bribe for selling a vital US asset to a potential enemy?

Guess.

4. "While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up her pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

Sabathia's got my vote.

You want politics out of sports and entertainment right?......

Watch this.

Guess.

Sabathia's got my vote.

You want politics out of sports and entertainment right?......

Here's your lesson for today, gramps.....

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today:
“that all life is "political."

uranium Archives | Snopes.com

Heck, I don't feel I've beaten you enough today.....

....have another dose.

Of course, Hillary has a ready-made alibi….

First…it was merely a coincidence that the deal was approved…a reversal of her original position….at the same time that boatloads of money just happened to fall into her Foundation.

Second, the claim that she wasn’t involved in the decision, even though it was her job to preside over CFIUS : she got her former ass’t secretary, Jose Fernandez, to take the blame. Hard to believe that the highest level would shirk the responsibility of being in charge of deciding when a foreign power would be given control over one of the country’s most vital strategic assets.

“… the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

…Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”” Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

“…the failure of the Clinton’s to publicly reveal the contributions as promised in their agreement with the Obama White House raises logical and legitimate concerns that they sought to conceal activities….” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 73

^ Shillary's most reliable first responder sock since Starkey ate a permaban. Makes ya wonder

$145,000,000 just because.

Uh huh

Fat slobs in Baseball made it like golf...a game, not a sport. Cc is a lazy person that can throw. whoo0o0o0p

Fat slobs in Baseball made it like golf...a game, not a sport. Cc is a lazy person that can throw. whoo0o0o0p

Wow....did you miss the point.
No, I purposely posted a non-sequitur.

I used to think you were really dumb.

Now, of course, I have a much lower opinion of you.
Your opinion isn't relevant to me....and Im sure you "used to think," but ever since you became a befuddled partisan zealot it seems to have stopped.

Your opinion isn't relevant to me....and Im sure you "used to think," but ever since you became a befuddled partisan zealot it seems to have stopped.

"Your opinion isn't relevant to me"

Yet, you rushed in to post in my thread.

But....you certainly can prove my irrelevance by never posting in one of my threads again.

Bye bye.

But....you certainly can prove my irrelevance by never posting in one of my threads again.

Bye bye.
I will post wherever I'd like boo-boo. Dont let that bug ya too much, aight?

Bye bye.

So you were lying when you tried to claim that my opinion of you was of no concern to you.

Proving that was simple.....not as simple as you are, yet simple nevertheless.

Bye bye.

So you were lying when you tried to claim that my opinion of you was of no concern to you.

You don't know how to prove things.

Your opinion is of zero concern, your brain doesnt function correctly.

Bye bye.

You don't know how to prove things.

Your opinion is of zero concern, your brain doesnt function correctly.

You again????
If you can't live without me.....why are you still alive?????

Forum List

Back