Bye Obamacare Taxes

Say goodbye to Obama's USSA. Finally, after 28 years, we once again have a real president.

I wasn't hit with a single tax increase due to O Care, were any of you?
Not me! But some of my elderly friends under 64 with pre-existing conditions could see their premiums increase by as much as 700%. Only the senate can prevent that now.

I was and only the real payers were. The lazy welfare sucking parasites like you were not.
Really?
Then please tell us all, which one of the taxes listed in the link of the OP were you paying?
EVERY... SINGLE... PERSON... that decided NOT to buy ovomitcare, paid a PENALTY, that SCOTUS said was a TAX.

Did you miss that care, or are you obtusely just acting DUMB?

I was and only the real payers were. The lazy welfare sucking parasites like you were not.
You are too stupid to know the difference between a tax increase and an insurance premium increase. Also,dummy, if you were not smart enough to get on a group plan you deserve what you get.BTW, idiot, your premiums are still going to go up just as they did before Obamacare.

Not me! But some of my elderly friends under 64 with pre-existing conditions could see their premiums increase by as much as 700%. Only the senate can prevent that now.

More far left propaganda not rooted in reality, just tow the line with no proof!

After we all know you have to pass it to find out what is in it!

You are too stupid to know the difference between a tax increase and an insurance premium increase. Also,dummy, if you were not smart enough to get on a group plan you deserve what you get.BTW, idiot, your premiums are still going to go up just as they did before Obamacare.

Another irony impaired far left drone lost in the propaganda of religious dogma!

............ :bs1:

More far left propaganda not rooted in reality, just tow the line with no proof!

Update - May 4, 2017
A new deal among the Republican factions was reached. The changes to the AHCA, as reported by the Rules committee, are:

• States may opt-out of providing the ACA’s essential health benefits. (This requirement was already dropped in the bill for Medicaid but not for the individual market.)

• States may opt-out of requiring premiums to be the same for all people of the same age, so while individuals with pre-existing conditions must be offered health insurance there is no limit on the cost of that insurance. A new $8 billion fund would help lower premiums for these individuals.

• States may opt-out of limiting premium differences based on age.

• There would be a new $15 billion fund for risk sharing to help states lower premiums.
Update - March 24, 2017
After a fast-paced few weeks, the vote scheduled for March 24, 2017 was cancelled after the House Freedom Caucus, a band of some of the most conservative members of the House, pledged in block to oppose the AHCA because it did not go far enough to repeal the A

Update - May 4, 2017
A new deal among the Republican factions was reached. The changes to the AHCA, as reported by the Rules committee, are:

• States may opt-out of providing the ACA’s essential health benefits. (This requirement was already dropped in the bill for Medicaid but not for the individual market.)

• States may opt-out of requiring premiums to be the same for all people of the same age, so while individuals with pre-existing conditions must be offered health insurance there is no limit on the cost of that insurance. A new $8 billion fund would help lower premiums for these individuals.

• There would be a new $15 billion fund for risk sharing to help states lower premiums.
Update - March 24, 2017
After a fast-paced few weeks, the vote scheduled for March 24, 2017 was cancelled after the House Freedom Caucus, a band of some of the most conservative members of the House, pledged in block to oppose the AHCA because it did not go far enough to repeal the A
Ya... too bad the repubs didn't stand there after they repealed ovomitcare and chant...

... YES WE CAN... YES WE CAN... YES WE CAN....

... but then, conservatives aren't as MORONIC as progtards.

Update - May 4, 2017

Update - March 24, 2017

See the far left can not prove their comments, what they post either condrdicts their comments or never comes close to them.

Another far left drone failed post!

Forum List

Back