You Dirty Piece Of Sh*t!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This one cracked me up.... Somebody apparently is PAYING these egg-heads to do studies like this: :lol:

Good news for anyone who often finds themselves biting their tongue when pushing through the final stages of a workout - swearing can boost muscle strength and stamina, a study has found.

People who swear more are more honest, study finds

In both situations, they found that swearing rudely resulted in significant improvements in performance compared with uttering ‘neutral’ words.

An-angry-woman.jpg

The study was a follow-up on previous research which found that swearing helps increase tolerance of pain, which may explain why so many of us let out profanities when hurt.

Swearing makes you stronger, according to a study

• Banned
Gee whiz I never fucking knew that

It's a load of CRAP....as any Karateka gokyu (green belt) can tell you, power is derived from a guttural yell that comes from tightening the bottom of diaphragm and expelling air through your throat ("Kiay"). Swearing has nothing to do with it...you could scream "ASPARAGUS" and get the same result. :lol:

This one cracked me up.... Somebody apparently is PAYING these egg-heads to do studies like this: :lol:

Good news for anyone who often finds themselves biting their tongue when pushing through the final stages of a workout - swearing can boost muscle strength and stamina, a study has found.

In both situations, they found that swearing rudely resulted in significant improvements in performance compared with uttering ‘neutral’ words.

An-angry-woman.jpg

The study was a follow-up on previous research which found that swearing helps increase tolerance of pain, which may explain why so many of us let out profanities when hurt.

Yo, had to be a Left-Wing Study Group, they want immorality across the Country, you know, like Ashley Judd said, and Madonna talking like she is part of the ISIS Terroist Group! These people have """Mental Disease""" and need to see their doctor fast!!! They need a big dose of Alprazolam, like 20 MG, that way they can walk around like normal people!!! Let the truth be told!!!

"GTP"
e94a434eb01b15e2b6d0f7723f69d0d2.gif

Gee whiz I never fucking knew that

It's a load of CRAP....as any Karateka gokyu (green belt) can tell you, power is derived from a guttural yell that comes from tightening the bottom of diaphragm and expelling air through your throat ("Kiay"). Swearing has nothing to do with it...you could scream "ASPARAGUS" and get the same result. :lol:
FUCKING ASPARAGUS!!!

Yeah, that worked.

An-angry-woman.jpg

Where did they get the pic of my ex?

An-angry-woman.jpg

Yo, had to be a Left-Wing Study Group, they want immorality across the Country, you know, like Ashley Judd said, and Madonna talking like she is part of the ISIS Terroist Group! These people have """Mental Disease""" and need to see their doctor fast!!! They need a big dose of Alprazolam, like 20 MG, that way they can walk around like normal people!!! Let the truth be told!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 124967

I guess if anybody here has experience with antipsychotic drugs, it would be you.

An-angry-woman.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 124967

I guess if anybody here has experience with antipsychotic drugs, it would be you.

Yo, why thank you, I am somewhat of an expert, I worked in medicine, what is your excuse now?

"GTP"
696a32f6f0d349063d70853794a322c7.jpg

An-angry-woman.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 124967

Yo, why thank you, I am somewhat of an expert, I worked in medicine, what is your excuse now?

"GTP"
View attachment 124973
His excuse is apparently not taking the psychotropic drugs prescribed. Bull thinks he's sane. That is not unusual.

I was reading what the correct way to say pecan. Is it pec"CAHN" or pe"CAN"? How much government money was spent on these studies? For your information...Pe"CAHN" is accepted in most of thr nation, excluding eastern Georgia, South and North Carolina, Virginia and the New England.

Your money at work! That is shitty use of tax payer dollars. I feel better now.

Last edited:
Somebody apparently is PAYING these egg-heads to do studies like this: :lol:
I was reading what the correct way to say pecan. Is it pec"CAHN" or pe"CAN"? How much government money was spent on these studies?
Your money at work! That is shitty use of tax payer dollars.
This is what I'm talking about!
This is the shit everyone should be outraged and protesting!
This is why every one of those mother fuckers
should be tossed out on their ass and face criminal charges

We don't have a functioning government...
we have out of control, corrupted politicians,
running our country into the ground!

Those are only 2, TWO examples, of the fiscal irresponsibility
that has put this country sky high in debt!

Whoo whoo!
Yippee lie yay mother fuckers!
I fuckin KNEW having a gawddamn sewer mouth was fuckin good for something!

Well, when you are deep into a project that is suppose to take 4 hours, and you open a can of ^$#*^ worms, a few choice expletives sure beats throwing tools.

Forum List

Back