Wow! The alphabet agencies are going to start doing their jobs? :eek:

Whoever let her in in 2004 should be investigated.

Where was Homeland Security stopping a 2-time bomber who did 10 years in Pakistan from coming here?

Oof, I'm getting a headache, and I don't get headaches.

"Odeh, a Palestinian, was convicted in Israel in 1970 for her part in two terrorist bombings, one of which killed two students while they were shopping for groceries. She spent 10 years in prison for her crimes."

Perfect snowflake leader.

Why in the mother foooooooock is she in the USA?

She is a fucking convicted terrorist who killed people and did 10 years in prison? Sure, let her in!!!

Will snowflakes whine about her being deported?

Who cares?
then why'd you post?
He's always desperate to deflect from the left. It's why that side of the aisle is such a mess and so despicable. All of them refuse to hold their own side accountable.
Yup, it was the left that screwed up the health care debacle last week.

Where is the immigration ban?

Where is tax reform?

Where is the wall?

If the GOP would simply ignore the Far and Alt Right, those issues will all of been done by now.

Doubt that. Anyways, nobody cares about some no name person.
Why is that your standard (idiotic) answer every time a left-winger is caught doing something despicable?
Never said that before.
Really? :lmao:

Dear, your bullshit is boring and nobody cares.

Covering it is a ratings killer because nobody cares

No media attention b/c it's the same shit every year and nobody cares. For the people who do care, plenty of religious sites will be giving 24 hour coverage.

Everyone knows Trump's just in this to make money and for the bragging rights. And nobody cares. If he plays his cards right, he might actually be a billionaire when he leaves office.

Nobody cares.

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

Is there ever a post you make that isn't a lie TheOldFool?

Why is that your standard (idiotic) answer every time a left-winger is caught doing something despicable?
Never said that before.

No media attention b/c it's the same shit every year and nobody cares. For the people who do care, plenty of religious sites will be giving 24 hour coverage.

Everyone knows Trump's just in this to make money and for the bragging rights. And nobody cares. If he plays his cards right, he might actually be a billionaire when he leaves office.

Nobody cares.

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

It appears TheOldSchool has been schooled proper! :blowup::party::woohoo:

Epic. Absolutely epic! These left-wing anti-American idiots thought that if they couldn't have their way they would just burn America to the ground. Instead, the American people keep winning just as President Trump promised. Terrorist Rasmea Odeh is being stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is being kicked out of our country. One less unhinged, violent, anti-American to march. Bye Felicia!

Ex-terrorist who led Women’s March just received a big fat dose of American justice

Ain't gonna' help him. What is "absolutely epic" was his epic healthcare reform FAILURE on Friday. That's 320,000,000 people who give a shit about that. Your Felicia? Fucking nobody, loser.
Go down in flames with your fat goon from Queens: Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

Never said that before.

Nobody cares.

Got any for "Who?"

Never said that before.

Nobody cares.

What would you know about any school?

Never said that before.

Nobody cares.

Not really. I still don't know who the person in the OP is. Which is why I.... and in fact NOBODY cares

Epic. Absolutely epic! These left-wing anti-American idiots thought that if they couldn't have their way they would just burn America to the ground. Instead, the American people keep winning just as President Trump promised. Terrorist Rasmea Odeh is being stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is being kicked out of our country. One less unhinged, violent, anti-American to march. Bye Felicia!

Ex-terrorist who led Women’s March just received a big fat dose of American justice
Ain't gonna' help him.
He doesn't need "help", snowflake. He's the President of the United States now. And there is literally nothing your crying ass can do about it.

:dance:

Never said that before.

Nobody cares.

What would you know about any school?

Probably a wee bit more than someone with profanities in their signature, who if they have had any schooling, it was in an indoctrination camp. I got a classic liberal education, a real one, from before they dumbed it down. :funnyface:

Stay classy!

Not really. I still don't know who the person in the OP is. Which is why I.... and in fact NOBODY cares
Pretty much everybody cares, snowflake. Certainly Immigration Enforcement cares. The Justice Department cares. The media cares (that's why the covered the story) and the American people care (that's why the media covered the story). The only people who "don't care" are the uneducated left-wingers ashamed of their side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back