P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Epic. Absolutely epic! These left-wing anti-American idiots thought that if they couldn't have their way they would just burn America to the ground. Instead, the American people keep winning just as President Trump promised. Terrorist Rasmea Odeh is being stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is being kicked out of our country. One less unhinged, violent, anti-American to march. Bye Felicia!

Ex-terrorist who led Women’s March just received a big fat dose of American justice

Glad she's gone. Hopefully there will be many more to follow.

I am waiting for that proud illegal, Jose Vargas, to be packed up and shipped off.

Getting rid of protest leaders ?

Trump really does idolize Putin .

Nah I'd have some semblance of an idea of who the f she is if that were the case
so that womens march meant nothing to you. I see, so now we actually have the truth. I love it.

So you think the women's movement will be harmed in any way? Will there be no more women's marches now that one nondescript person is no longer here? That's funny.

Nah I'd have some semblance of an idea of who the f she is if that were the case
so that womens march meant nothing to you. I see, so now we actually have the truth. I love it.

So you think the women's movement will be harmed in any way? Will there be no more women's marches now that one nondescript person is no longer here? That's funny.
none with her leading it. and that's fine by me.

Forum List

Back