Not really. I still don't know who the person in the OP is. Which is why I.... and in fact NOBODY cares
Pretty much everybody cares, snowflake. Certainly Immigration Enforcement cares. The Justice Department cares. The media cares (that's why the covered the story) and the American people care (that's why the media covered the story). The only people who "don't care" are the uneducated left-wingers ashamed of their side of the aisle.
Maybe, like, a few hundred people care.

Doubt that. Anyways, nobody cares about some no name person.
Why is that your standard (idiotic) answer every time a left-winger is caught doing something despicable?
Never said that before.
Really? :lmao:

Dear, your bullshit is boring and nobody cares.

Covering it is a ratings killer because nobody cares

No media attention b/c it's the same shit every year and nobody cares. For the people who do care, plenty of religious sites will be giving 24 hour coverage.

Everyone knows Trump's just in this to make money and for the bragging rights. And nobody cares. If he plays his cards right, he might actually be a billionaire when he leaves office.

Nobody cares.

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

Is there ever a post you make that isn't a lie TheOldFool?

It appears TheOldSchool has been schooled proper! :blowup::party::woohoo:
Not really. I still don't know who the person in the OP is. (Joe Biden) Which is why I.... and in fact NOBODY cares

You don't know who Joe Biden is? :uhh: Do you know what year this is?

Why is that your standard (idiotic) answer every time a left-winger is caught doing something despicable?
Never said that before.

No media attention b/c it's the same shit every year and nobody cares. For the people who do care, plenty of religious sites will be giving 24 hour coverage.

Everyone knows Trump's just in this to make money and for the bragging rights. And nobody cares. If he plays his cards right, he might actually be a billionaire when he leaves office.

Nobody cares.

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

Not really. I still don't know who the person in the OP is. (Joe Biden) Which is why I.... and in fact NOBODY cares

You don't know who Joe Biden is?
Don't be stupid. And never change my quote again.

Epic. Absolutely epic! These left-wing anti-American idiots thought that if they couldn't have their way they would just burn America to the ground. Instead, the American people keep winning just as President Trump promised. Terrorist Rasmea Odeh is being stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is being kicked out of our country. One less unhinged, violent, anti-American to march. Bye Felicia!

Ex-terrorist who led Women’s March just received a big fat dose of American justice
Ain't gonna' help him.
He doesn't need "help", snowflake. He's the President of the United States now. And there is literally nothing your crying ass can do about it.

:dance:

So was Nixon. Except Nixon wasn't having this many problems after just two months.
(And little dancing emoticons are just another way of waving a white flag.)

Never said that before.

Nobody cares.

Joe Biden is the subject of the OP. I couldn't really make that any clearer.
Strange then, that he's not mentioned anywhere in the OP, or in the link provided by the OP. Dumbass.

Epic. Absolutely epic! These left-wing anti-American idiots thought that if they couldn't have their way they would just burn America to the ground. Instead, the American people keep winning just as President Trump promised. Terrorist Rasmea Odeh is being stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is being kicked out of our country. One less unhinged, violent, anti-American to march. Bye Felicia!

Ex-terrorist who led Women’s March just received a big fat dose of American justice
Ain't gonna' help him.
He doesn't need "help", snowflake. He's the President of the United States now. And there is literally nothing your crying ass can do about it.

:dance:

So was Nixon. Except Nixon wasn't having this many problems after just two months.

There were far less communists entrenched in the government and the country in general back then.

Joe Biden is the subject of the OP. I couldn't really make that any clearer.
Strange then, that he's not mentioned anywhere in the OP, or in the link provided by the OP. Dumbass.

I got threads mixed up. Sorry. Failed thread switching. :badgrin:

TheOldSchool: You should care because she killed people with bombs she made and did 10 years prison in Pakistan, and then all that extra government we're paying for post 9/11/2001; All the Agencies and Departments, and Bureaus just let her in.

Last edited:
A.) I can't wave the white flag, snowflake. I'm not President Trump.

B.) You people started the laughable and pitiful "impeach!" cries on the day he humiliated Hitlery Clinton. How'd that work out for you, snowflake?

C.) Donald Trump is president and will remain so. Not only that, but statistically the chances are that he will be so for 8 years (very few presidents have been voted out after one term).

Now quick - grab your coloring books and your Play-doh and collapse on the floor, snowflake! :lmao:

CUNY MAINSTREAMS JEW-HATRED -- AGAIN
A terrorist-supporter's planned commencement address.
May 4, 2017

Ari Lieberman
sarsour.jpg

The convoluted legal saga of Rasmea Odeh is thankfully nearing its end. On April 25, the convicted murderer and fraudster pled guilty in federal court to committing immigration fraud and violating 18 U.S.C §1425(a) which criminalizes knowingly procuring naturalization contrary to law. She will be stripped of her U.S. citizenship and is expected to be deported – likely to Jordan – after a sentencing hearing scheduled for August 17. Unfortunately, we will have to endure her presence in the U.S. for another 3 ½ months.

Courtroom witnesses said that Odeh teared up during her allocution. But the tears she shed were not for the two young university students – Leon Kaner, 21, and Edward Jaffe, 22 – she murdered on February 21, 1969 when she and her PFLP cohorts detonated a bomb at a Jerusalem supermarket. No, her tears were the tears of a cowardly, unrepentant terrorist who was sorry that she got caught committing immigration fraud.

Sarsour’s entire career is based on hatred of the Jewish state and while she may have deleted offensive tweets and performed a few faux acts of benevolence for the cameras in a transparent effort to rehabilitate her image, she is still the same rancid Jew-hater she always was. Sarsour’s appearance at the Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy as commencement speaker represents an indelible stain on CUNY as well as Chancellor Milliken.

CUNY Mainstreams Jew-Hatred -- Again

Forum List

Back