Bye Bye Sweden

Again Sweden is fucked! The migrant workers, not refugees, are not happy with the low paying jobs offered by Denmark, Belgium, Germany and France, nope they want the high paying benefits offered by Sweden. The leftist nutjobs in Sweden will take them in. First their welfare state will get broken beyond repair and next will come the claims of racism, next will be the rioting and lastly will be a further influx of Muslims until Sweden is overrun!

Bye bye Sweden, you are a lovely country with great and honorable people. I wish you the best and hope you survive.

Denmark Slashes Benefits, Diverts Migrant Flow To Sweden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somewhere in there the people that vote SHOULD if history repeats its self vote into power a party that will fix that shit.
Not true. Right now they are not a voting block to placate, much like the Hispanic voting block in the 50s in the U.S. Sweden has only 9 million native Sweds it only takes 1.25 mil to get to 15% and 2.25 mil to get to 25%. At those levels the lefties politicians will placate the Muslims on illegal and legal immigration to their own demise. Same way it is happening in the U.S.

Muslims are 4.4% of the Sweden, 4.5% of Great Briton, 7.5% of France and about 1.5% of the USA. If the Swedish people want less Muslims entering their country, they can change it.
You used the low end number. Sweden is said to be as high as 6% and France as high as 8%.

When the numbers are smallish the bleeding heart libs play onto humanity once it gets to 10% they are an important swing vote to placate. Once they get to 20-25% it would take an act of god to stop the flow!

And you're using a high number. The fact is most countries do not require statement of religious preference to enter the country. Sweden does collect race, ethnicity, or religious preference from immigrants. The percentage of Muslims, Jews or Christians are estimates.

Religious devotion among Muslims just as with Christians and Jews varies between sects and within families. Contrary to what many believe Islam is becoming more secular.

Last edited:
Sweden believes in freedom of religion.

The US believes "christianity" being shoved down the throats of all Americans.
That's kind of the point. Many Muslims don't. After all, n the cradle of Islam, no other religions are tolerated.
The liberals always pick on Christians because they are the most tolerant in the world (unless you are gay).

They are cowards and won't stand up to Islam, because Muslims don't believe in turning the other cheek and will attack!

Neither Islam nor Christianity is very tolerant.
Buddhism is far more tolerant than either. Buddhist tolerance springs from the recognition that the spiritual needs of humans are too diverse to be encompass by any single religious teaching. You won't that teaching in any Christian or Islamic secs. Tolerance and Diversity

That's kind of the point. Many Muslims don't. After all, n the cradle of Islam, no other religions are tolerated.
The liberals always pick on Christians because they are the most tolerant in the world (unless you are gay).

They are cowards and won't stand up to Islam, because Muslims don't believe in turning the other cheek and will attack!

Buddhism is far more tolerant than either. Buddhist tolerance springs from the recognition that the spiritual needs of humans are too diverse to be encompass by any single religious teaching. You won't that teaching in any Christian or Islamic secs. Tolerance and Diversity

Buddhism is very tolerant, but so is modern Christianity. I am not a Christian, but Christianity is just as tolerant at Buddhism. Buddhist are against homosexual marriage just like Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and of course Islam.

However, no religion holds a candle to Christianity in charitableness or self-lessness. The Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, Salvation Army, United Way, Catholic Charities USA, YMCA, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, Feed my Starving a Children, Boys and Girls Club of America, Feeding America, Food for the Poor, Catholic Relief Services, St Jude's Research Hospital, UNICEF just to name a few!

Christian charities are all over the world building school, manning orphanages, providing healthcare and vaccines and feeding the poor!

Buddhist get all the love from the liberals, but Christianity is the self-less charitable religion.

And again I am not Christian I am Jewish

Buddhism is very tolerant, but so is modern Christianity. I am not a Christian, but Christianity is just as tolerant at Buddhism. Buddhist are against homosexual marriage just like Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and of course Islam.

However, no religion holds a candle to Christianity in charitableness or self-lessness. The Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, Salvation Army, United Way, Catholic Charities USA, YMCA, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, Feed my Starving a Children, Boys and Girls Club of America, Feeding America, Food for the Poor, Catholic Relief Services, St Jude's Research Hospital, UNICEF just to name a few!

Christian charities are all over the world building school, manning orphanages, providing healthcare and vaccines and feeding the poor!

Buddhist get all the love from the liberals, but Christianity is the self-less charitable religion.

And again I am not Christian I am Jewish

You do realize that much of that charity comes with a healthy dose of Christianity. Now, I not complaining however, others do. Muslims, particularly more fundamentalists often see Christian charity as just a means spreading Christian beliefs.

Forum List

Back