Bye Bye Sweden

Sweden

In 2007 Sweden had just 100k Muslim parasites. Now they have 500k. More and more Muslim parasites flood the country every year. They are now expected to take on another 250,000 so called refugees. Sweden has a tiny 9.8 million population. With these additional 250,000 Muslims they population is closing in on 10%.

Like most Western European countries they have a tiny birth rate.

With the influx of Muslims coming everyday an the rabbit like pace they reproduce, Muslims will continue to overtake the population.

Again Sweden is fucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess you will be avoiding Sweden.

How many times have you been there?

Sweden

In 2007 Sweden had just 100k Muslim parasites. Now they have 500k. More and more Muslim parasites flood the country every year. They are now expected to take on another 250,000 so called refugees. Sweden has a tiny 9.8 million population. With these additional 250,000 Muslims they population is closing in on 10%.

Like most Western European countries they have a tiny birth rate.

With the influx of Muslims coming everyday an the rabbit like pace they reproduce, Muslims will continue to overtake the population.

Again Sweden is fucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and that BITCH JEWESS is in SWEDEN! So yeah....watch and learn what YOUR PEOPLE intend for Europe. This is all part of the plan.

I love it. You dilute the crazy message with even more crazy. Your ideology is your own worst enemy and there is nothing you can do about it. The more you complain the more nobody likes you.

I am not here to be liked. I am here to spread the message whether you want to hear it or not. Did you even WATCH the video...its very short...listen to what the Jewess says....

I know you're not here to be liked, you make that obvious. By not being liked you make your message (as repulsive as it is) even harder to swallow. Like I said, you are your own worst enemy. Suck it, asshole

Don't care! Get it through your thick head. The message will be here long after I am gone....I know I am changing minds or at least making sheeple think so its all worth it.

Nah- you are just spewing your usual racist drivel.

I am not here to be liked. I am here to spread the message whether you want to hear it or not.

You're here to spread the message of stupid?
Waking the stupid from their jew induced slumber of self destruction.

Get it? You have an unpopular message and not the charisma to pull it off. You are the walking, talking example of two wrongs not making a right. At least Hitler knew his audience and could entertain without coming off as a douchebag. Hell in 1930s Germany even an Austrian effeminate Jew was more convincing than you.

I am not here to be liked. I am here to spread the message whether you want to hear it or not.

Get it? You have an unpopular message and not the charisma to pull it off. You are the walking, talking example of two wrongs not making a right. At least Hitler knew his audience and could entertain without coming off as a douchebag. Hell in 1930s Germany even an Austrian effeminate Jew was more convincing than you.
The message gets out I am the muscle not the speaking type I know that but I do my duty as much as it annoys me to try and educate the willfully ignorant of my race and even piss off some jews,n!ggers,mexicans and indians on the way.

The message gets out I am the muscle not the speaking type I know that but I do my duty as much as it annoys me to try and educate the willfully ignorant of my race and even piss off some jews,n!ggers,mexicans and indians on the way.

Ever heard of the strong stupid type? Maybe you should try it.

Not even close sparky. Strong absolutely. I just don't have the patience that brilliant speakers do. I have a violent streak and its hard to change. Sucks because at one time I was a great speaker but guess the violent streak won out...instead of talking to stupid people I enjoy smacking the shit out of them....not wise thing to do unless you can get away with it though.

Not even close sparky. Strong absolutely. I just don't have the patience that brilliant speakers do. I have a violent streak and its hard to change. Sucks because at one time I was a great speaker but guess the violent streak won out...instead of talking to stupid people I enjoy smacking the shit out of them....not wise thing to do unless you can get away with it though.

When I said strong...eh, perhaps you should focus on the silent part. Anyway, as much as it saddens me that a genuine example of the superior race has a violent streek I find myself not really giving two fucks about you based on your character. So, please, feel free to talk about your weaknesses to your therapist (you need one).

When I said strong...eh, perhaps you should focus on the silent part. Anyway, as much as it saddens me that a genuine example of the superior race has a violent streek I find myself not really giving two fucks about you based on your character. So, please, feel free to talk about your weaknesses to your therapist (you need one).
Better to be strong/violent towards those that want to kill me and my race than be a weakling little bitch that just accepts what the jew wants to accomplish to my race and shrink away letting it happen. I would rather die fighting on my feet than spend 1 second on my knees begging for my life.

Better to be strong/violent towards those that want to kill me and my race than be a weakling little bitch that just accepts what the jew wants to accomplish to my race and shrink away letting it happen. I would rather die fighting on my feet than spend 1 second on my knees begging for my life.

Am I your therapist? What happened to Sweden? Seriously dude, get help.

Am I your therapist? What happened to Sweden? Seriously dude, get help.
I showed you in my post with the video that Jewess that lives in SWEDEN says Europe MUST become "multicultural" and jews will have a large hand in it..plain as fucking day...

Forum List

Back