Bye Bye Obamacare, TPP, Funding abortions overseas with US TAX $.Hello Keystone and Dakota Pipelines

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Trump has a pen and a phone.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

That Obama was a GREAT unifier, wasn't he? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Immediate Federal hiring freeze and a 20% FEDERAL WORKER REDUCTION by Trump is one of my favorite policies of his.

As easily as Obama signed his executive orders, Trump is unraveling them.

Since taking office, President Trump has looked to fulfill some of his campaign promises by using executive orders. Here are the orders he has signed so far:

• An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

• An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

• He signed a notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

• An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

• Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

That Obama was a GREAT unifier, wasn't he? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Immediate Federal hiring freeze and a 20% FEDERAL WORKER REDUCTION by Trump is one of my favorite policies of his.

Since taking office, President Trump has looked to fulfill some of his campaign promises by using executive orders. Here are the orders he has signed so far:

• An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

• An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

• He signed a notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

• An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

• Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

Obama's entire um legacy is going to be BTFO by the middle of February at the rate President Trump is wielding his pen.

Finally, hope & change!

People aren't used to Presidents actually doing what they say.

It's a shocking change of pace, I know.

We are used to politicians just saying any bullshit they want to get elected, then making policies that benefit their own quest for power and money. Then when it's discovered they are LIARS....people actually excuse it.... "OF COURSE HE LIED! HE HAD TO WIN THE OFFICE!"

Wrap your heads around it SNOWFLAKES. Trump is doing what he said he would do.

More like more empty hope and change fantasy.

Nope, federal hiring freeze and a 20% reduction in fed work force is a reality....as is Obamacare and TPP going the way of Braniff.

Also, the BULLSHIT LIES by SNWOFLAKES that not one dime of FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS go to FUNDING ABORTION.

They know it's a lie. We know it's a lie....WELL...

Trump stopped AMERICAN TAXPAYER FUNIND OF OVERSEAS ABORTIONS.

:badgrin:

The government should give snowflakes free helmets...they need helmets VERY badly.

Nope, federal hiring freeze and a 20% reduction in fed work force is a reality....as is Obamacare and TPP going the way of Braniff.

Also, the BULLSHIT LIES by SNWOFLAKES that not one dime of FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS go to FUNDING ABORTION.

The government should give snowflakes free helmets...they need helmets VERY badly.

"The government should give snowflakes free helmets...they need helmets VERY badly."

And free Play Doh and crayons and colouring books, they need these things as badly as they need the helmets.

No free puppies to stroke though, those darling puppies need protecting from the Snowflakes :smoke:

Obama and Crooked Hillary's anuses are in severe pain. Free Preparation H for all democrats!

Trump should attend a ground breaking ceremony for Keystone then go back to cut the ribbon when its completed, the libs heads will pop off, fly 50 feet in the air like a bottle rocket and explode. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"The government should give snowflakes free helmets...they need helmets VERY badly."

And free Play Doh and crayons and colouring books, they need these things as badly as they need the helmets.

No free puppies to stroke though, those darling puppies need protecting from the Snowflakes :smoke:

Snowflakes expect the government to give them everything for free...helmets seem like a NO BRAINER....

speaking of NO BRAINERS...This individual comes to mind.

KOG0zn.gif

I love that one of the BIG snowflake LIES has been 100% debunked.

These dipshit assholes claim OVER AND OVER AND OVER that no tax money goes to fund abortions.

THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING LIE...and it's why Trump signed an EO to IMMEDIATELY stop funding abortions overseas with USA taxpayer dollars.

Snowflakes are hilarious with their bullshit.

Snowflakes expect the government to give them everything for free...helmets seem like a NO BRAINER....

KOG0zn.gif

I must have posted the below video in it's full insane glory about five times, WTF that's funny stuff. Look at this ugly madcow Manly Woman totally having a complete psychological meltdown in public at the moment The Donald was sworn in.

I had the video on repeat because it's was so hilarious :lol:

I laughed out loud so much I thought I was going to have a seizure :omg:

Here let me post it again, 26 seconds of WTF :lol:

The madcow looks like it might go full-on Incredible Hulk at any given moment :eek-52:

Snowflakes prefer their elected officials lie to them.

Remember this:

Conservatives hate it when you lie to them.
Snowflakes hate it when you tell them the truth.

KOG0zn.gif

I must have posted the below video in it's full insane glory about five times, WTF that's funny stuff. Look at this ugly madcow Manly Woman totally having a complete psychological meltdown in public at the moment The Donald was sworn in.

The madcow looks like it might go full-on Incredible Hulk at any given moment :eek-52:

It is literally impossible to watch that video and not HOWL in that pathetic jackass.

KOG0zn.gif

It is literally impossible to watch that video and not HOWL in that pathetic jackass.

Yes, comedy video of the year so far :thup:

Forum List

Back