Just how often does the Comrade lie?

If you can watch someone lie over and over and still support him, you all are as dumb as rocks.

If you can watch someone lie over and over and still support him, you all are as dumb as rocks.
I don't support "him". I support his agenda. As an adult I can seperate the character from the results. There is no denying Trump has a level of pomposity about him but that is irrelevant to whatever he achieves.

I think it's time for you to consider the possibility that he may succeed and that success may snowball you down the hill if you keep your head in the ground.

Why is your flame bait trolling in Politics, rather than in the badlands where it belongs? :dunno:

Trumps lies are a major political story . You can't just wisk negative trump stories away.

What lies are those, Herr Goebbels?

To be a news story, you would need specifics.

The Soros troll OP is just flinging shit, like the feral baboon he is.

Fake news posted on behalf of the foreign billionaire you serve.

I don't support "him". I support his agenda. As an adult I can seperate the character from the results. There is no denying Trump has a level of pomposity about him but that is irrelevant to whatever he achieves.

I think it's time for you to consider the possibility that he may succeed and that success may snowball you down the hill if you keep your head in the ground.

'Consider the possibility?' Wow, shooting for mediocrity is not very high praise for cheeto head. Guess I'm supposed to sit back and simply hope he 'lucks out' and succeeds? Cram your 'hope'.

His administration lies to the public's face just days in and there is no accountability. His empty headed 'advisor' uses 'alternative facts' on TV everyday and still has a job. Orange is a nothing but a weak, thin-skinned narcissist and his imbeciles spin it like it's not how useless children behave. Give him a chance? Hell no. I have no time or patience for the reality show clown and his cabinet of billionaire lackeys. We the people are not welcome in their country club and they are not welcome in ours (well, target practice perhaps...). I just wanted a leader that isn't going to fuck me over (again) and isn't a total embarrassment. This country just can't seem to get it right.

You support the 'agenda' of an authoritarian ignoramus. There really isn't even an agenda, because he hasn't said anything. He wanted the power and you idiots gave it to him. I'll be sure to remind the deplorables of this daily until impeachment proceedings begin.

'Consider the possibility?' Wow, shooting for mediocrity is not very high praise for cheeto head. Guess I'm supposed to sit back and simply hope he 'lucks out' and succeeds? Cram your 'hope'.

His administration lies to the public's face just days in and there is no accountability. His empty headed 'advisor' uses 'alternative facts' on TV everyday and still has a job. Orange is a nothing but a weak, thin-skinned narcissist and his imbeciles spin it like it's not how useless children behave. Give him a chance? Hell no. I have no time or patience for the reality show clown and his cabinet of billionaire lackeys. We the people are not welcome in their country club and they are not welcome in ours (well, target practice perhaps...). I just wanted a leader that isn't going to fuck me over (again) and isn't a total embarrassment. This country just can't seem to get it right.

You support the 'agenda' of an authoritarian ignoramus. There really isn't even an agenda, because he hasn't said anything. He wanted the power and you idiots gave it to him. I'll be sure to remind the deplorables of this daily until impeachment proceedings begin.
Yes, you should sit back and hope he's successful. Hope and change not so acceptable anymore?
Besides anyone who isn't hoping for success is just a political hack.

Why is your flame bait trolling in Politics, rather than in the badlands where it belongs? :dunno:

Trumps lies are a major political story . You can't just wisk negative trump stories away.

What lies are those, Herr Goebbels?

To be a news story, you would need specifics.

The Soros troll OP is just flinging shit, like the feral baboon he is.

Fake news posted on behalf of the foreign billionaire you serve.

Specific? Ok . He said he would release taxes after the Audit. Then Kellyanne comes out and says he's not going to release anything ever .

Forum List

Back