By next year at this time Ukraine will be annexed and Taiwan will be under CCP jurisdiction.....bet on it.

Nagocratic Foreign Policy Is for Girlymen

Internal affairs of foreign countries are none of our business.
They are when they are fighting a covert and not so covert battle against democracy and justice around the world like the scumbag Putin. Unfortunately GOP propaganda is hard to distinguish from Russian propaganda now. Great job, greedy idiot GOP mega rich liars and GOP base ignoramuses like you.....

Time to tax the rich their fair share and invest in Americans and America again, including cheap college and training for the good jobs other countries are getting...
A Seed Doesn't Grow in Sand, Even If Pissed On

You're stuck in denial about what will threaten your class privilege. Without their parents giving them a lot of money to live on, Preppies would drop out of college at the same rate that real Americans do. Students and trainees must be paid; even free tuition will discourage talent. Your weak proposals won't change a thing, but they are typical of the rehearsed gibberish by designated Liberals on this Netrix.

Another sports analogy. As a substitute for taxes (with the same after-tax income) corporations must give a large signing bonus to the smartest high-school graduates, just as baseball does to put young raw talent through the minor leagues, which are baseball's equivalent of college education. Even without the tax cut, any corporation that did that on its own would soon be as dominant as an NFL team that got the entire first round of draft choices.

They are when they are fighting a covert and not so covert battle against democracy and justice around the world like the scumbag Putin. Unfortunately GOP propaganda is hard to distinguish from Russian propaganda now. Great job, greedy idiot GOP mega rich liars and GOP base ignoramuses like you.....
The Bullies' Pulpit

You're cute when you pompously pontificate plutocratic pablum.

I have nothing against Ukrainians but I don't think their plight is worth risking U.S. lives to correct. Taiwan, that's another matter. If the CCP is allowed to take Taiwan then the U.S. loses credibility in Asia and the CCP will OWN IT. That cannot be allowed without a fight. Kinetic, if need be. We wouldn't be alone and Xi knows this. That encourages me because I doubt he'll actually pull the trigger if he believes all of his neighbors will come in shooting, along with the U.S. military.
If he does decide to try, it will certainly be due to the calculation that our politics have rendered us into eunuchs, with a senile old man posing as president. Wars have begun on such miscalculations many times.

Problem with your argument is that one issue is Russia, the other is China. The outcome will be the same if either side get what they want.

Putin and Xi only need each other to get this done. With China being the main source of most American products there is nothing that Biden can sanction away from Russia that they can't get from Beijing and vice versa. It is a total joke to think otherwise. Bank Sanctions? Pffft.....Russia has the hydrocarbons without wich the currency to buy it is meaningless at this point.....it makes no difference to Putin if he gets paid in dollars or in Yuan. I am a Fan of the Ukraine annexation because I see it as a natural reunion....almost like California breaking away from the US only to be retaken later. Ukraine's new " Euro friends" ahem....are more like the pedophile that stood in for the kindergarten teacher than they are actual friends.

Taiwan however is a different story. The elimination of basic freedoms and the encroachment of totalitarianism in a place that has become an oasis of self determination in a sea dictatorships is heart wrenching. IMO.... I think China will do it with a massive sea embargo and then tighten up the airspace to prevent cheating on the embargo.

Don't have to be right about this....don't want to be right about this.....but I'm right.

JO
Russian and China made a wise investment by paying Hunter to sell them Joe Biden’s influence.

1644915961122.jpeg

1644916495662.jpeg

Yeah, who needs evidence, just listen to endless lies from Rupert Murdock scumbag pundit s and internet conspiracy nuts... Try journalism someday stupid.
You obviously believe in journalism as practiced by the New York Times and the other liberal media outlets such as CNN.The sad part is no matter how many times they offer you a stinking plate full of fake news you like many other good sheeple will continue to believe it.

Forum List

Back