By next year at this time Ukraine will be annexed and Taiwan will be under CCP jurisdiction.....bet on it.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Putin and Xi only need each other to get this done. With China being the main source of most American products there is nothing that Biden can sanction away from Russia that they can't get from Beijing and vice versa. It is a total joke to think otherwise. Bank Sanctions? Pffft.....Russia has the hydrocarbons without wich the currency to buy it is meaningless at this point.....it makes no difference to Putin if he gets paid in dollars or in Yuan. I am a Fan of the Ukraine annexation because I see it as a natural reunion....almost like California breaking away from the US only to be retaken later. Ukraine's new " Euro friends" ahem....are more like the pedophile that stood in for the kindergarten teacher than they are actual friends.

Taiwan however is a different story. The elimination of basic freedoms and the encroachment of totalitarianism in a place that has become an oasis of self determination in a sea dictatorships is heart wrenching. IMO.... I think China will do it with a massive sea embargo and then tighten up the airspace to prevent cheating on the embargo.

Don't have to be right about this....don't want to be right about this.....but I'm right.

JO

Putin and Xi only need each other to get this done. With China being the main source of most American products there is nothing that Biden can sanction away from Russia that they can't get from Beijing and vice versa. It is a total joke to think otherwise. Bank Sanctions? Pffft.....Russia has the hydrocarbons without wich the currency to buy it is meaningless at this point.....it makes no difference to Putin if he gets paid in dollars or in Yuan. I am a Fan of the Ukraine annexation because it see it as a natural reunion. Taiwan however is a different story. The elimination of basic freedoms and the encroachment of totalitarianism in a place that has become an oasis of self determination in a sea dictatorships is heart wrenching. IMO.... I think China will do it with a massive sea embargo and then tighten up the airspace to prevent cheating on the embargo.

Don't have to be right about this....don't want to be right about this.....but I'm right.

JO
Ok. Neither have defense treaties with the US. Time for us to quit being the world's 911.

Next, sunset our participation in NATO and SEATO for five years from now.

Secure OUR borders, and go back to protective tariffs on imports.

Taiwan however is a different story. The elimination of basic freedoms and the encroachment of totalitarianism in a place that has become an oasis of self determination in a sea dictatorships is heart wrenching. IMO.... I think China will do it with a massive sea embargo and then tighten up the airspace to prevent cheating on the embargo.
I have nothing against Ukrainians but I don't think their plight is worth risking U.S. lives to correct. Taiwan, that's another matter. If the CCP is allowed to take Taiwan then the U.S. loses credibility in Asia and the CCP will OWN IT. That cannot be allowed without a fight. Kinetic, if need be. We wouldn't be alone and Xi knows this. That encourages me because I doubt he'll actually pull the trigger if he believes all of his neighbors will come in shooting, along with the U.S. military.
If he does decide to try, it will certainly be due to the calculation that our politics have rendered us into eunuchs, with a senile old man posing as president. Wars have begun on such miscalculations many times.

Do you think that Brandon will surrender Guantanamo to Communist Cuba as well? Jimmy Carter gave our canal in Panama away, if you'll remember, so there is a precedent

1644178858940.png

(Whisper)......One China....

I have nothing against Ukrainians but I don't think their plight is worth risking U.S. lives to correct. Taiwan, that's another matter. If the CCP is allowed to take Taiwan then the U.S. loses credibility in Asia and the CCP will OWN IT. That cannot be allowed without a fight. Kinetic, if need be. We wouldn't be alone and Xi knows this. That encourages me because I doubt he'll actually pull the trigger if he believes all of his neighbors will come in shooting, along with the U.S. military.
If he does decide to try, it will certainly be due to the calculation that our politics have rendered us into eunuchs, with a senile old man posing as president. Wars have begun on such miscalculations many times.

What makes you think that standing up to Russia and Red China means war?

I don't think either of those countries want to see that, but they will seize the property if they don't think that Brandon will do anything.

Taiwan is the country that produces microchips for the world surely you think that the world will idly set by if China invades Taiwan?

We have been greatly misled about their so called Plight. The economy in Ukraine right is so bad that hunger has become a real concern for the average working citizen. Yeah Russia ain't no rich boy either.....but at least by combining their economies they will have a better argument against the rape of their natural resources when the Euros move in to steal it all. The current government in Ukraine is on the Nato/Un payroll and is working for the Central Banks not the people of Ukraine.

JO

Last edited:

What makes you think that standing up to Russia and Red China means war?

I don't think either of those countries want to see that, but they will seize the property if they don't think that Brandon will do anything.
Keeping Nato and it's greedy little bankers away from Ukraine's resources is probably more along the lines of what he is thinking. The War is not being fought over democracy its being fought over the geopolitical rights to rape the minerals and place pipelines. The Ukrainians will get nothing in return except an occasional can of welfare meat. They would be better off with Russia...at least they won't be raped.

Putin and Xi only need each other to get this done. With China being the main source of most American products there is nothing that Biden can sanction away from Russia that they can't get from Beijing and vice versa. It is a total joke to think otherwise. Bank Sanctions? Pffft.....Russia has the hydrocarbons without wich the currency to buy it is meaningless at this point.....it makes no difference to Putin if he gets paid in dollars or in Yuan. I am a Fan of the Ukraine annexation because I see it as a natural reunion....almost like California breaking away from the US only to be retaken later. Ukraine's new " Euro friends" ahem....are more like the pedophile that stood in for the kindergarten teacher than they are actual friends.

JO
Nah, Biden, Putin, and Xi are all independent. You and many over think it. Each believe they're doing things to lever power/benefits for their cause. So they do X, y and z, then believe/ask others to meet their desires/demands to avoid repercussions etc.. But it's all too blatant.

Nah, Biden, Putin, and Xi are all independent. You and many over think it. Each believe they're doing things to lever power/benefits for their cause. So they do X, y and z, then believe/ask others to meet their desires/demands to avoid repercussions etc.. But it's all too blatant.
Xi will do the CCP bidding....Putin will do what is most profitable ( which does not include allowing Europe to grab up the massive natural resources in Ukraine )....Biden is already purchased......none of them are independent. As far as Taiwan is concerned.....it's a a dual motivation...China cannot sustain its own growth without a fresh infusion of some type of outside capital. Taiwan is right there for the picking....they will pick it.

Xi will do the CCP bidding....Putin will do what is most profitable ( which does not include allowing Europe to grab up the massive natural resources in Ukraine )....Biden is already purchased......none of them are independent. As far as Taiwan is concerned.....it's a a dual motivation...China cannot sustain its own growth without a fresh infusion of some type of outside capital. Taiwan is right there for the picking....they will pick it.
Putin just ruffles feathers, then believes he can can get a better deal from those whose feathers he ruffled. Not sure why governments don't see this. As for China, countries need to tell them to wind their neck in and reduce the purchasing of junk they spew out. Trump was the only one who tried this with tariffs, everyone else scoffed at his efforts, but stupidity fund China. I know the world's IQ level is beginning to dip, I didn't realise government staff were the bulk behind it.

JO
Change The damn channel, which appears to be Russian propaganda at this point lol. The USA and the West have enough economic power to crush China and Russia economically, so they better watch their step. Because we can also crush them militarily. These new Russian and Chinese leaders need to be smacked down, the pieces of crap.

Taiwan is the country that produces microchips for the world surely you think that the world will idly set by if China invades Taiwan?
Of course they will. They can do literally nothing. We should also be doing nothing but except building domestic factories.

Otherwise you're essentially arguing Alexis and smart phones are worth tens of thousands of dead Americans, and we still lose them. For what? They are not allies that fought on our side.

Fuck them. Fuck Europe. Fuck Asia. Trade with who we can and rebuild our own economy. Enough American lives for big business.

Putin just ruffles feathers, then believes he can can get a better deal from those whose feathers he ruffled. Not sure why governments don't see this. As for China, countries need to tell them to wind their neck in and reduce the purchasing of junk they spew out. Trump was the only one who tried this with tariffs, everyone else scoffed at his efforts, but stupidity fund China. I know the world's IQ level is beginning to dip, I didn't realise government staff were the bulk behind it.
Yes Trump was absolutely correct about the tariffs. The problem is there are too many American legislators who are on the CCP payroll. Normally I would agree with you about Putin... This one is different though this is not just a feather ruffling. Putin is on the defensive this time not the offensive. That makes the entire situation on the Ukraine border exponentially more dangerous than it's ever been before. He has no choice but to block Western intervention in Ukraine...
And the only way he can do that is to annex it.

Jo

Of course they will. They can do literally nothing. We should also be doing nothing but except building domestic factories.

Otherwise you're essentially arguing Alexis and smart phones are worth tens of thousands of dead Americans, and we still lose them. For what? They are not allies that fought on our side.

Fuck them. Fuck Europe. Fuck Asia. Trade with who we can and rebuild our own economy. Enough American lives for big business.
No, f*** Russia and China if they do that along with other authoritarian murderous scumbag lying regimes. Kind of like the orange narcissist in chief. Good to hear that you agree with Biden and the Democrats about domestic industry. Now to tax the greedy idiot GOP rich swine again so we can invest in America and Americans again. Change the channel Republicans. For crying out loud....

Forum List

Back